2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record

Getting back to the topic of the thread, here's more evidence of the continuing and accelerating warming of the Earth as the still rising carbon dioxide levels trap more and more of the sun's energy, and global warming continues and accelerates, making the beginning of this year the hottest on record. And that's just the heat increasing in the atmosphere. The oceans are absorbing over 90% of the excess heat that is being retained while the atmosphere has only been taking in about 3%.

Earth Hits New Milestone: 2015 Marks Warmest January to March On Record
weather.com
By Jon Erdman
Published Apr 20 2015
The first three months of 2015 have been the warmest January-March on record for the globe, according to three separate analyses released this week.

NOAA's state of the climate report released Friday says January-March 2015 topped the previous record warm first quarter of any year set in 2002.

NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies also found January-March to be record warm for the globe, with a surface temperature anomaly of 7.9 degrees Celsius, relative to the 1951-1980 average, topping the previous record from 2002 of 7.7 degrees Celsius. Both NOAA and NASA's global temperature records date to 1880.

March 2015 was the warmest March globally, as well, according to NOAA. Eight of the past 12 months -- March, December, October, September, August, June, May and April -- have either tied or set new global warm records for their respective months.

NOAA said only two other months -- February 1998 and January 2007 -- had higher global temperature anomalies for their respective months than March 2015.

An analysis from the Japan Meteorological Agency found March 2015 to be the warmest in their dataset dating to 1891. Four of the five warmest Marches in JMA records have occurred this century, including 2010 (second warmest), 2002 (third warmest) and 2014 (fifth warmest).

The first three months of 2015 were much warmer than average over a vast extent of Europe and Asia, particularly from Scandinavia and eastern Europe across much of Russia, as well as a swath of western Canada and the western United States, including Alaska.

Seven western U.S. states set their record warmest January-March periods, according to NOAA.

One of the few consistently cold spots has been eastern Canada and the northeastern quarter of the United States. New York and Vermont shivered through their coldest January-March on record in 2015.
you do know that the northern hemisphere has always been the coldest area of the globe outside the Antarctic, right?

Edit: And, the area of cold in the Antarctic is growing. Ask the scientist who keep getting caught in ice trying to get to their huts. Curious, have you seen that yet? They are thinking of moving the huts because it is getting more cold? Do. you. know. this?

Well, if they change and manipulate data and if they place their temperature measuring equipment in areas that tend to be hotter (because of black top or perhaps on the roof of a building), then why should they be taken seriously? Also, the fact that they are funded by the government and probably have a self interest in keeping their jobs?

You've just stated some of the reasons why the world doesn't take deniers seriously.

Deneirs been caught faking and manipulating the data over and over.

Deniers have refused to compensate for UHI effects.

All the financial incentives are on the denier side. Climate scientists essentially take a pay cut to tell the truth, which gives them added credibility. Any scientist could double their salary by becoming a denier.

Deniers tend to be corrupt and dishonest political hacks, so the world now treats them that way.

And no, we don't feel sorry them them. Deniers shit their own bed, so now they get to sleep in it.
which data is it that you believe is being manipulated?

Natural cycles theory is crap????????

Being that it's contradicted by the observed data, the theory that natural cycles cause the current warming clearly is crap.

What do you see here every 80 or 90 thousand years? Where are we now? What do you expect will happen NATURALLY in about 50,000 years?

So you show natural cycles that happen without human intervention, and then imply the same must happen with human intervention, and that humans can't affect it at all.

According to such logic, since forest fires used to always have natural causes, it not not possible to humans to change the natural order and cause forest fires.

Such deficient logic is kind of expected. After all, if a person possesses common sense, they don't get sucked into the denier cult.

LOL. Kosh, a dumb ass like you knows enough to even understand a little of what the scientists are doing? Not at all. All you are interested in is preserving your ignorance.
so curious, what is it you believe we reap rewards from? What is it we're after? Do you even have an answer?

you do know that the northern hemisphere has always been the coldest area of the globe outside the Antarctic, right?

Wow. The stupid, it burns us.

Edit: And, the area of cold in the Antarctic is growing. Ask the scientist who keep getting caught in ice trying to get to their huts. Curious, have you seen that yet? They are thinking of moving the huts because it is getting more cold? Do. you. know. this?

You're just pulling stupid shit out of your ass. You know, the place where all your data originates. Please stop faking data, fraudster.

Natural cycles theory is crap????????

Being that it's contradicted by the observed data, the theory that natural cycles cause the current warming clearly is crap.

What do you see here every 80 or 90 thousand years? Where are we now? What do you expect will happen NATURALLY in about 50,000 years?

So you show natural cycles that happen without human intervention, and then imply the same must happen with human intervention, and that humans can't affect it at all.

According to such logic, since forest fires used to always have natural causes, it not not possible to humans to change the natural order and cause forest fires.

Such deficient logic is kind of expected. After all, if a person possesses common sense, they don't get sucked into the denier cult.
Baby-facepalm.jpg

so curious, what is it you believe we reap rewards from? What is it we're after? Do you even have an answer?

I've already pointed out that for you, getting the attention you so desperately seek fis the payoff.

For other deniers, cult loyalty to their right wing fringe political fruitloop cult is the main driving force.

And jc? Find your balls and address what people say, instead of evading by posting pictures. You're not the most gutless lying crybaby on the internet, but you're up there. Try doing something other than squealing in chubby metrosexual rage, pissing yourself and running.

Start with this. Do you agree with Ernie's fuktard logic that humans can't cause forest fires because nature-caused forest fires were previously the natural cycle?

Last edited:
You have not addressed my question to you. You have simply avoided it by trying to put attention elsewhere.

I did address it, by pointing out the opposite was true.

If you want to be taken seriously, stop parroting such cult conspiracy theories. You are not part of a brave handful of patriots who know the real truth. You're part of a brainwashed kook fringe cult.
hahahahahhahahahhaha now you're answering yourself and telling yourself you're full of it. LOMFL

I've already pointed out that for you, getting the attention you so desperately seek is the payoff.

For other deniers, cult loyalty to their right wing fring fruitloop cult is the driving force.
groupcrickets.jpg

Insane crackpot conspiracy theories are all the denier cultists have left to work with to try to deny the scientific evidence supporting AGW/CC, since the evidence of continuing and increasing warming of the planet has become so obvious to everybody who doesn't have their head jammed up their ass.
Really? What scientific evidence?
The enormous amounts of scientific evidence that has convinced virtually the entire world scientific community...
Climate change: How do we know?
NASA
Empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming

How Do We Know that Humans Are the Major Cause of Global Warming?
Oh you mean all those bullshit lies, and misinformation, and fraudulent science that gullible dumbasses like yourself believe to be true. That so-called "scientific evidence"?
As I just said: "Insane crackpot conspiracy theories are all the denier cultists have left to work with to try to deny the scientific evidence supporting AGW/CC"

Thanks for so quickly demonstrating that fact, dumbass.

Once again the AGW cult shows that their religious propaganda is just that, propaganda not based on any real science..The true deniers of real science are the AGW cult!

LOLOLOLOL......I posted the links to scientific evidence supporting AGW, including some from NASA, but you are such a brainwashed and retarded rightwingnut denier cult troll that you can't recognize actual scientific evidence even when it is shoved in your stupid face, Klod. You are an idiot and a fool, like the other denier cult dingbats.

Gosh, why such anger? Can't we have a normal discussion without all the anger please? If you have some good articles, then just post them and prove your point. Do you think you would convince people to believe in global warming (man-made that is) with that kind of attitude? No, people will never listen to you when you come across in such a way.

Gosh, why such anger?

Rolling Blunder is angry because not everyone believes in and accepts the crap that he does. :cuckoo:
still not sure what he believes we gain out of not believing those lies. I wish for once someone would post that up.

It isn't financial, the greatest motivating influence in the world, not power, next greatest. So what is it, that we can possibly achieve to simply state our position?

jc, stop trolling.

You are not a special little snowflake who gets to break board rules just because he wants attention. Grow the fuck up.

Seriously, why do you act like such a child?

And to keep things on topic, why did you say something this stupid?

Exactly what did you mean by uttering a statement that dumb?

And do you agree with Ernie's idiot claim that humans can't change natural cycles? Yes or no?

What is this 'we' crap? Got a mouse in your pocket?

Look, your posts have demonstrated that you are flapping yap with zero research into the subject. So here is a site from the biggest Scientific Organization in the world, the American Institute of Physics;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect
ahhh here it is again. Post 1001 of the failed and debunked article. Herr Koch lives!!!!! Thanks!!

jc, stop trolling.

You are not a special little snowflake who gets to break board rules just because he wants attention. Grow the fuck up.

troll? why don't you post the evidence then that supports your position instead of posting whiny crap every hour. Just one piece of evidence that120 PPM does anything to temperatures. One, please, if you don't then it is again you who is the actual troll!!!

No you posted AGW cult religious dogma that is not based in science..

Which proves that the AGW cult is against real science.

No where did you post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate..

Climate change: How do we know?
NASA

LOLOLOLOLOLOL......and Klod once again demonstrates his utter insanity by calling NASA science "religious dogma".....denier cultists are soooooo crazy.....
you mean the space agency? Right!!!!!

jc, stop trolling.

And to keep things on topic, why did you say something this stupid?

Exactly what did you mean by uttering a statement that dumb?

And do you agree with Ernie's idiot claim that humans can't change natural cycles? Yes or no?

The irony impaired AGW cult and their comments..

If you want me to spend long hours tutoring you on the basics, I charge for that. I only work for free for people who have an honest desire to learn.

I will help you out with a website debunking the many, many denier conspiracy theories.

Arguments from Global Warming Skeptics and what the science really says

(Yep, I did that deliberately, to make certain heads explode. Cook Derangement Syndrome is hilarious.)
so when are you going to open up the books and start learning so that you can achieve what you just stated? where is that 120 PPM CO2 evidence. Teach me!!!

Of course if you place a thermometer in the middle of a black top parking lot, your readings are going to be abnormally high, don't you agree with that?

But nobody does that.

So why do you keep telling that lie? Nobody is manipulating data. Only pathologically dishonest cultists push that claim. Therefore, you must be such a cultist.

Yes, it is that simple and that obvious. You give your cult affiliation away by always coming back to that lie.

Your continued silliness in accusing me of being in some sort of "cult" is not going to stop me from asking questions. Just to let you know.

I'm on to the fact that this is what you do, instead of having an honest discussion or explaining yourself. You resort to insults in the hopes that you will distract from the questions being asked and the discussion taking place. Well, it's not going to work.
Mantooth caught by another. LOL holy crap I can't stop laughing.

Do you really think your crybaby act here is anything new? Most deniers try it. They make some crazy unsupported claim and then get all butthurt when called on it.

Your specific claim is that scientists commonly and deliberately placed thermometers in parking lots to raise the temperature. So, support that claim. With sources. And not just a random photo. Show the collections of actual station data reading hot. After all, you say that's what's happening, so there must be data somewhere.

I can, of course, show your claim is a fable. I can show the few "bad" stations did not read hot, as they were corrected for the UHI effect. But for now, I'm having too much fun making you squirm with the horrible, unreasonable request that you back up your bullshit claims. So what lame excuse are you going to come up with to justify not supporting your conspiracy theory?
go for it show us. walk the walk tooth. Post up that there evidence you got. The one I asked for. You're making the statement you have it. Post it. or are you shy and whiny?

Wow. The stupid, it burns us.

You're just pulling stupid shit out of your ass. You know, the place where all your data originates. Please stop faking data, fraudster.
read it and weep,

From Monday's Daily Caller:

"Antarctic Ice So Thick Scientists Struggle Getting There May 11, 2015 Source: The Daily Callerby: Michael Bastasch

Scientists are struggling to stage expeditions to the South Pole because Antarctica’s sea ice has been growing rapidly and hit record high levels.

The UK Guardian reports 50 scientists have gathered in Tasmania to discuss more accurate ways to predict Antarctic sea ice levels so researchers don’t get stuck in ice pack when traveling southward.

“It’s quite hard to forecast but whatever effort we put into improving our ability to forecast sea ice will ultimately pay dividends in terms of savings for national programs,” Tony Worby, head of the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre, told the Guardian.

Last year, ships “couldn’t get anywhere near” the Australian Antarctic Division’s research site on Antarctica, reports The Guardian. Source: The Daily Caller"

no say you're sorry!!!!

I've already pointed out that for you, getting the attention you so desperately seek fis the payoff.

For other deniers, cult loyalty to their right wing fringe political fruitloop cult is the main driving force.

And jc? Find your balls and address what people say, instead of evading by posting pictures. You're not the most gutless lying crybaby on the internet, but you're up there. Try doing something other than squealing in chubby metrosexual rage, pissing yourself and running.

Start with this. Do you agree with Ernie's fuktard logic that humans can't cause forest fires because nature-caused forest fires were previously the natural cycle?
tooth, say something and I will. post your evidence of the 120 PPM of CO2 added to the atmosphere. Why is it you consistently avoid that response? What are you afraid of? I already know it doesn't exist. But you won't make that statement. Why not? I know, you then become exposed for talking out your arse.

BTW I believe forest fires are started by spark and fire.

Forum List

Back