2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record

Well, if they change and manipulate data and if they place their temperature measuring equipment in areas that tend to be hotter (because of black top or perhaps on the roof of a building), then why should they be taken seriously? Also, the fact that they are funded by the government and probably have a self interest in keeping their jobs?

You've just stated some of the reasons why the world doesn't take deniers seriously.

Deneirs been caught faking and manipulating the data over and over.

Deniers have refused to compensate for UHI effects.

All the financial incentives are on the denier side. Climate scientists essentially take a pay cut to tell the truth, which gives them added credibility. Any scientist could double their salary by becoming a denier.

Deniers tend to be corrupt and dishonest political hacks, so the world now treats them that way.

And no, we don't feel sorry them them. Deniers shit their own bed, so now they get to sleep in it.

Last edited:
Well, if they change and manipulate data and if they place their temperature measuring equipment in areas that tend to be hotter (because of black top or perhaps on the roof of a building), then why should they be taken seriously? Also, the fact that they are funded by the government and probably have a self interest in keeping their jobs?

You've just stated some of the reasons why the world doesn't take deniers seriously.

Deniers have been caught taking payoffs.

None of that can be said for climate scientists. Deniers are corrupt and dishonest pieces of shit, so the world now treats them that way.

Yes that is correct AGW "scientists" have done all that and have proven they despise any real science..

Deniers have been caught taking payoffs.

None of that can be said for climate scientists. Deniers tend to be corrupt and dishonest politcal hacks, so the world now treats them that way.

You have not addressed my question to you. You have simply avoided it by trying to put attention elsewhere.

LOL. Kosh, a dumb ass like you knows enough to even understand a little of what the scientists are doing? Not at all. All you are interested in is preserving your ignorance.

LOL. Kosh, a dumb ass like you knows enough to even understand a little of what the scientists are doing? Not at all. All you are interested in is preserving your ignorance.

Once again the AGW cult demonstrates that AGW religious dogma will trump real science any day of the week..

You have not addressed my question to you. You have simply avoided it by trying to put attention elsewhere.

I did address it, by pointing out the opposite was true.

If you want to be taken seriously, stop parroting such cult conspiracy theories. You are not part of a brave handful of patriots who know the real truth. You're part of a brainwashed kook fringe cult.

So, after seeing the April 2015 data, all the deniers here have gone into full blubbering meltdown mode. With their eyes all red and weepy, snot dribbling down their faces, they've run to each other for comfort in a big manly group hug. A totally 110% heterosexual manly big group hug, you understand. After they whisper some sweet nothing conspiracies to each other, maybe have a smoke, they come on back, recharged and refreshed.

It's not going to get any better for the deniers. They're part of a dying cult. And they know it, hence the hysteria. That probably ends one way, with a koolaid vat, though we're talking a figurative koolaid vat this time. Take my good advice, deniers, and slip away into the jungle now. After you reappear, pretend that you were never a denier. We'll promise not to needle you over it. We'll give up that satisfaction, just to keep you alive, that's the kind of good people we are.

You silly little ass, all that was covered in the BEST investigation. And the scientists were shown to be doing their discipline in the best manner possible. And what you are saying is that all the governments on this planet are in on some vast conspiracy. Little tin hat time.

So, after seeing the April 2015 data, all the deniers here have gone into full blubbering meltdown mode. With their eyes all red and weepy, snot dribbling down their faces, they've run to each other for comfort in a big manly group hug. A totally 110% heterosexual manly big group hug, you understand. After they whisper some sweet nothing conspiracies to each other, maybe have a smoke, they come on back, recharged and refreshed.

It's not going to get any better for the deniers. They're part of a dying cult. And they know it, hence the hysteria. That probably ends one way, with a koolaid vat, though we're talking a figurative koolaid vat this time. Take my good advice, deniers, and slip away into the jungle now. After you reappear, pretend that you were never a denier. We'll promise not to needle you over it. We'll give up that satisfaction, just to keep you alive, that's the kind of good people we are.

You silly little ass, all that was covered in the BEST investigation. And the scientists were shown to be doing their discipline in the best manner possible. And what you are saying is that all the governments on this planet are in on some vast conspiracy. Little tin hat time.

Maybe you should post a link to that . . .

If you want to be taken seriously, stop parroting such cult conspiracy theories. You are not part of a brave handful of patriots who know the real truth. You're part of a brainwashed kook fringe cult.

Why did you put your name in my quote? Do you not know how to use the quote function? And I'm supposed to listen to what you have to say on the matter when you cannot even figure out the quote function on a message board? Good grief! :rolleyes-41:

The "BEST" investigation huh? Well, I guess you should be able to link to it for me.

Now, are you claiming they did not manipulate data or place their equipment in areas that they knew would be hotter than average temperatures? Is that what you are saying?

Insane crackpot conspiracy theories are all the denier cultists have left to work with to try to deny the scientific evidence supporting AGW/CC, since the evidence of continuing and increasing warming of the planet has become so obvious to everybody who doesn't have their head jammed up their ass.
Really? What scientific evidence?
The enormous amounts of scientific evidence that has convinced virtually the entire world scientific community that AGW/CC is very real and very dangerous to our civilization, our food sources, and the Earth's biosphere, you poor deluded nutjob. The scientific evidence that you keep yourself from seeing by your simple expedient of keeping your head firmly lodged up your ass.

Climate change: How do we know?
NASA

Empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming

How Do We Know that Humans Are the Major Cause of Global Warming?

Oh you mean all those bullshit lies, and misinformation, and fraudulent science that gullible dumbasses like yourself believe to be true. That so-called "scientific evidence"?
As I just said: "Insane crackpot conspiracy theories are all the denier cultists have left to work with to try to deny the scientific evidence supporting AGW/CC"

Thanks for so quickly demonstrating that fact, dumbass.

So basically nothing!

Even James Hansen who invited the whole AGW cult movement can not prove with datasets and source code that CO2 controls climate, not even after 35+ years..
It only looks that way to you because of how extremely far you have your head jammed up your ass, you poor delusional retard. Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it magically go away, numbnuts.
:blahblah:

You are wrong, you have been wrong, and you will continue on being wrong, it just that you are too ignorant to realize it. :cuckoo: :lmao:

Another question for you . . . why do you think the republicans/conservatives would deny global warming? What would they gain from doing that?

Insane crackpot conspiracy theories are all the denier cultists have left to work with to try to deny the scientific evidence supporting AGW/CC, since the evidence of continuing and increasing warming of the planet has become so obvious to everybody who doesn't have their head jammed up their ass.
The enormous amounts of scientific evidence that has convinced virtually the entire world scientific community...
NASA

Oh you mean all those bullshit lies, and misinformation, and fraudulent science that gullible dumbasses like yourself believe to be true. That so-called "scientific evidence"?
As I just said: "Insane crackpot conspiracy theories are all the denier cultists have left to work with to try to deny the scientific evidence supporting AGW/CC"

Once again the AGW cult shows that their religious propaganda is just that, propaganda not based on any real science..The true deniers of real science are the AGW cult!

LOLOLOLOL......I posted the links to scientific evidence supporting AGW, including some from NASA, but you are such a brainwashed and retarded rightwingnut denier cult troll that you can't recognize actual scientific evidence even when it is shoved in your stupid face, Klod. You are an idiot and a fool, like the other denier cult dingbats.

The enormous amounts of scientific evidence that has convinced virtually the entire world scientific community...
NASA

Once again the AGW cult shows that their religious propaganda is just that, propaganda not based on any real science..The true deniers of real science are the AGW cult!

LOLOLOLOL......I posted the links to scientific evidence supporting AGW, including some from NASA, but you are such a brainwashed and retarded rightwingnut denier cult troll that you can't recognize actual scientific evidence even when it is shoved in your stupid face, Klod. You are an idiot and a fool, like the other denier cult dingbats.

Gosh, why such anger? Can't we have a normal discussion without all the anger please? If you have some good articles, then just post them and prove your point. Do you think you would convince people to believe in global warming (man-made that is) with that kind of attitude? No, people will never listen to you when you come across in such a way.

You are wrong, you have been wrong, and you will continue on being wrong, it just that you are too ignorant to realize it.
LOLOLOLOL......so claims an ignorant retard with his head up his ass and full of crackpot conspiracy theories. You are insanely delusional and you will obviously keep right on being insanely delusional; it is just that you are too crazy and retarded to realize it. The world is laughing at you retarded dupes of the fossil fuel industry.

NASA

No you posted AGW cult religious dogma that is not based in science..

Which proves that the AGW cult is against real science.

No where did you post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate..

NASA

:blahblah:
I posted the links to scientific evidence supporting AGW
No, all you have been doing is continually posting bullshit and trying to convince others that it's the truth, over and over, just like your other fellow nutjobs have doing. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

You keep on proving what a gullible moron you truly are. :lmao:

NASA

Gosh, why such anger? Can't we have a normal discussion without all the anger please? If you have some good articles, then just post them and prove your point. Do you think you would convince people to believe in global warming (man-made that is) with that kind of attitude? No, people will never listen to you when you come across in such a way.

Gosh, why such anger?

Rolling Blunder is angry because not everyone believes in and accepts the crap that he does. :cuckoo:

Yep. The only people that accepts that crap is just all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world. But you unlettered morons are so much smarter than all those people.

NASA

Gosh, why such anger?

Rolling Blunder is angry because not everyone believes in and accepts the crap that he does. :cuckoo:

I'm still waiting for the BEST article. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back