CDZ 2014 Mid-Term Election returns thread

Even the conservative commentators on CNN are warning to not conflagrate the results of 2014 with what may happen in 2016. They are well aware that an entirely different "clientele" shows up for presidential elections. I think it is interesting that the conservative commentators themselves brought this up.
What changed is that if the gop wants to win in 2016 its now dependent on them and what they do the next 2 years. Its no longer in democrts hands or obamas. Stats are your thing, but politics is mine.

Yeah! I'm going to turn to you for my political info. You rock.
Im the best there is at least so far. That includes all the media hacks. If you or they knew id be the highest paid political commentator in the media. Work for fox becuse they pay better. :) no seriously if you guys knew what all Ive predicted up to this point you shit bricks.

Even the conservative commentators on CNN are warning to not conflagrate the results of 2014 with what may happen in 2016. They are well aware that an entirely different "clientele" shows up for presidential elections. I think it is interesting that the conservative commentators themselves brought this up.
What changed is that if the gop wants to win in 2016 its now dependent on them and what they do the next 2 years. Its no longer in democrts hands or obamas. Stats are your thing, but politics is mine.

Im the best there is at least so far. That includes all the media hacks. If you or they knew id be the highest paid political commentator in the media. Work for fox becuse they pay better. :) no seriously if you guys knew what all Ive predicted up to this point you shit bricks.

Hmmmm....

I'm honored. You know what would be cool? If you would link to your predictions for all of the races that took place last night. I can't wait.

Just a small reminder of how last night was in-line with electoral history:

senate_seats_gained.jpg

+6 for the GOP would have been perfectly in line with '06/'10, a presumptive +9 for the GOP is between '86/'94 and '46/'58.

History does repeat itself. Often.

boedicca

thought this would interest you...

I'm honored. You know what would be cool? If you would link to your predictions for all of the races that took place last night. I can't wait.
I said min 54 seats in one thread. Impossible to find threads on here due to shit for brains like hazelnuts. I also created that impeachment famous thread where you all said im in store for serious butt hurt. I prediced wed lose only 1 of nh and nc and specifically said im going to bed early last night and going to get best night sleep in 6 years because its going to be a gop rout. Couldnt sleep due to my massive irrection for megan kelly. Hottest mom id ever seen. Been watching fox ever since. Boner hurting now. Fox sure knows how to pick them...

I said min 54 seats in one thread. Impossible to find threads on here due to shit for brains like hazelnuts. I also created that impeachment famous thread where you all said im in store for serious butt hurt. I prediced wed lose only 1 of nh and nc and specifically said im going to bed early last night and going to get best night sleep in 6 years because its going to be a gop rout. Couldnt sleep due to my massive irrection for megan kelly. Hottest mom id ever seen. Been watching fox ever since. Boner hurting now. Fox sure knows how to pick them...

I gotta tell ya.....you are starting to make me question my judgement. Maybe you aren't my go-to guy for predictions after all. You've not done a very good job of proving your prowess.

I gotta tell ya.....you are starting to make me question my judgement. Maybe you aren't my go-to guy for predictions after all. You've not done a very good job of proving your prowess.
Then pay attention. You got add or a learning disability? I take mental ilness seriousy .

Then pay attention. You got add or a learning disability? I take mental ilness seriousy .

That's no way to treat a potential follower! How am I going to respect your future predictions if you can't give me a race by race rundown of your predictions from before yesterday? You said yourself that you are the best.

That's no way to treat a potential follower! How am I going to respect your future predictions if you can't give me a race by race rundown of your predictions from before yesterday? You said yourself that you are the best.
I told you this site was made so you cant find posts let alone threads. Dont bullshit me you know this . You also know i called this election so quit trolling.

What strikes me is how correct the polling data was in 2012 and how off it was in this election. The key States were known. There really is no excuse.

And missing Virginia by over 9 points and the huge errors with polling in Kansas are not good. Most polls skewed significantly left.

Again....Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia among others were significantly statistically off.

I told you this site was made so you cant find posts let alone threads. Dont bullshit me you know this . You also know i called this election so quit trolling.

EVERYONE called this election. What makes YOU special? Prove your claim, blowhard.

EVERYONE called this election. What makes YOU special? Prove your claim, blowhard.
Theres a big difference between the gop taking over the senate and a rout. Learn it.

Theres a big difference between the gop taking over the senate and a rout. Learn it.

Still looking for the race by race predictions. Do you have them? If not...you need to stop bragging.

Still looking for the race by race predictions. Do you have them? If not...you need to stop bragging.
Keep looking.

Keep looking.

Nope. It isn't there. You are full of shit. Next time......write it down and post your brilliance BEFORE the results come in. Just a tip.

Keep looking.

Nope. It isn't there. You are full of shit. Next time......write it down and post your brilliance BEFORE the results come in. Just a tip.
I did and you know exactly where it is but are just to damn stubborn to admit i was right and post it. Keep looking....

I just did an analysis. Every key battleground State was off....most big....and all but one were heavily biased against the GOP.

Don't let anyone one spin you....The Pollsters screwed up. This is exactly how far off they were.

KS -11.5 off.

AR -10.0 off

VA -9.1 off

AK -1.3 off

IA -6.2 off

CO -1.7 off

NC -2.4 off

GA -4.9 off

LA -4.5 off

NH +3.0 off This is the only State that had a GOP polling bias of the key States.

Of the key States listed....The aggregate polling bias was -5.1% against the GOP.

A huge failure and will need to be explained.

Forum List

Back