2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Obama said Wednesday that Al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden remain the "number one threat" to US security. He spoke after a new voice recording emerged from the terror group's leader in which bin Laden called for a holy war to restore "Jerusalem and Palestine."

Said Obama: "We're going to do everything in our power to make sure that they cannot create safe havens that can attack Americans. That's the bottom line."

In an October 7 debate during the presidential campaign Obama said that if elected, his administration "will kill bin Laden. We will crush Al-Qaeda." Bin Laden is widely believed to be hiding in the mountainous border region between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Bush had earlier vowed to catch bin Laden "Dead or Alive," and placed a 25-million-dollar bounty on the Al-Qaeda leader's head. Striking back at bin Laden and Al-Qaeda was the reason for the US-led 2001 invasion of Afghanistan.

In a late Wednesday interview with CBS News, Obama signaled a more measured approach to catching the ever-elusive bin Laden, refusing to deliver any "dead or alive" ultimatums.

"I think that we have to so weaken his infrastructure that, whether he is technically alive or not, he is so pinned down that he cannot function," Obama said.

"My preference obviously would be to capture or kill him. But if we have so tightened the noose that he's in a cave somewhere and can't even communicate with his operatives, then we will meet our goal of protecting America."

-- AFP: Obama pledges to succeed where Bush failed on bin Laden

And I believe THIS shallow thinking is exactly WHY the President lied about Benghazi.

How could America be attacked by al qaeda like that if we had achieved the goal of protecting America by killing bin Laden?

How could that be?

Well, no problem. Pesky FACTS get in the way, he does what so many uber-libs do. He just lies.

he did not have a petulant attitude. Are you just repeating what karl rove said??? I think so. President obama was on his game last night and romney looked like a deer caught in the headlights. You and your pals are just pissed off that the prez made romney look like the chump that he is.

too much msnbc, my friend.

the sad part is kooks like rinata actually believe the trite tripe they are spewing.
i'll grant you that in style pres. Obama came across better than he did in his disastrous first debate. Hell, style wise (due to the format) he seemed less irrational than even his second debate performance.

But his debate 3 performance overall was not that of a "winner."

$imagesCA5S13RS.jpg

too much msnbc, my friend.

the sad part is kooks like rinata actually believe the trite tripe they are spewing.
i'll grant you that in style pres. Obama came across better than he did in his disastrous first debate. Hell, style wise (due to the format) he seemed less irrational than even his second debate performance.

But his debate 3 performance overall was not that of a "winner."

View attachment 21969

:lol::lol::lol:

So what happened to the Mittster nailing the Prez to the wall on Benghazi?

Simple.

1) He looked like an idiot the last time he brought it up
2) Information proved the presidents point, not Mitts.

^ false.

The President lied and Candy "confirmed" his lie (albeit only while the debate was going on).

Later Candy Crowley even had to admit that Mitt was correct "in the main."

Which means, of course, that President Obama lied "in the main" and that Candy Crowley was incorrect "in the main."

While it is true that The ONE did make a reference to acts of terror in the Rose Garden on 9/12/2012, he was making reference NOT to Benghazi, but to the 9/11/2001 attacks to which he had just alluded.

All of your dishonest spin cannot change any of that.

The President is a compulsive liar.

[Jim] –

I don’t want to lose this election.

Not because of what losing would mean for me — Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.

This race is very close. I’m not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.

Time is running out to make an impact — please don’t wait any longer. Donate $5 or more today:…

I believe in you. If you stick with me, and if we fight harder than ever for the next two weeks, I truly believe we can’t lose.

Thank you,

Barack

Obama campaign email: I don’t want to lose this election » The Right Scoop - Thats called desperation.

I don't think you believe the idiocy you post.

I think you post the shit you do to serve the party, but I think you're smart enough to know it's all partisan bullshit.

It's just that like most leftists, you're completely devoid of integrity.

What can I say to someone like you??? Not much. You won't get it. All I'll say is that your post describes YOU perfectly.

If he's so clear on it, clearly present it here.

{Part one of Mitt’s plan is to achieve energy independence on this continent by 2020. America is blessed with extraordinary natural resources, and developing them will create millions of good jobs – not only in the energy industry, but also in industries like manufacturing that will benefit from more energy at lower prices. America’s economy will boom when the billions of dollars we send overseas for our oil are kept here at home instead.

Part two of the plan is trade that works for America. Mitt believes that trade can offer enormous opportunities for American businesses and workers, but only if they are given a level playing field on which they can compete and win. That is why he will work to open new markets for American goods and services, while also confronting nations like China that cheat on trade and steal American jobs.

Part three is to provide Americans with the skills to succeed through better public schools, better access to higher education, and better retraining programs that help to match unemployed workers with real-world job opportunities.

Part four is to cut the deficit, reducing the size of government and getting the national debt under control so that America remains a place where businesses want to open up shop and hire.

Finally, part five of Mitt’s plan is to champion small business. Small businesses are the engine of job creation in this country, but they will struggle to succeed if taxes and regulations are too burdensome or if a government in Washington does its best to stifle them. Mitt will pursue comprehensive tax reform that lowers tax rates for all Americans, and he will cut back on the red tape that drives up costs and discourages hiring.}

Mitt's Plan to Create 12 Million New Jobs | Mitt Romney for President

He would only accomplish this in your dreams. But then he'll only be president in your dreams.

"Romney won the presidential debate by looking presidential. Obama had a painful case of Biden's smile"
Romney won the presidential debate by looking presidential. Obama had a painful case of Biden's smile – Telegraph Blogs

I wonder how many dumb asses are going to vote before the debate even happens? Wait... We already have a winner.

Jon Stewart wins no matter what.

I made the mistake of thinking this was a prediction poll, not a post debate poll, so I was indeed a dumbass when I voted.

I don't think I'll likely be changing my vote post debate.

Not many people do change their vote after debates, thats why I think its useless to put up polls.

Did anyone see what direction the focus groups of undecided voters went? I went to bed didnt watch it anymore.

I'm sure others have already pointed out that Obama was demonstrably wrong when he claimed that Romney, in his op-ed piece on the auto bailout, did not mention support for government-backed loans for the auto industry. Either Obama flat-out lied, or his staff lied to him about the op-ed, or he simply skimmed over it and didn't read the entire article.

And Obama once again falsely took credit for the increase in oil production when he knows full well that he tried to shut down the private drilling in ND, which has been responsible for most of the increase in production, and when he knows that he has cut in half the number of drilling leases for public lands.

What can I say to someone like you??? Not much. You won't get it. All I'll say is that your post describes YOU perfectly.

Rinata; I don't think I've ever seen a worthwhile post from you. All you post is idiocy you read off of KOS or ThinkProgress.

Seriously, you appear to be nothing but a hack. Does anything other than promoting your shameful party matter to you?

"Romney won the presidential debate by looking presidential. Obama had a painful case of Biden's smile"
Romney won the presidential debate by looking presidential. Obama had a painful case of Biden's smile – Telegraph Blogs

I don't agree with that.

I don't think Obama looked creepy the way Biden did. I thought Obama was overly aggressive, and Romney was overly passive. I really think Romney should have nailed Obama on the naval units and on Benghazi.

In the first half of the debate, my opinion is Obama won. In the second half, Romney won. So over all, another tie.

{Part one of Mitt’s plan is to achieve energy independence on this continent by 2020. America is blessed with extraordinary natural resources, and developing them will create millions of good jobs – not only in the energy industry, but also in industries like manufacturing that will benefit from more energy at lower prices. America’s economy will boom when the billions of dollars we send overseas for our oil are kept here at home instead.

Part two of the plan is trade that works for America. Mitt believes that trade can offer enormous opportunities for American businesses and workers, but only if they are given a level playing field on which they can compete and win. That is why he will work to open new markets for American goods and services, while also confronting nations like China that cheat on trade and steal American jobs.

Part three is to provide Americans with the skills to succeed through better public schools, better access to higher education, and better retraining programs that help to match unemployed workers with real-world job opportunities.

Part four is to cut the deficit, reducing the size of government and getting the national debt under control so that America remains a place where businesses want to open up shop and hire.

Finally, part five of Mitt’s plan is to champion small business. Small businesses are the engine of job creation in this country, but they will struggle to succeed if taxes and regulations are too burdensome or if a government in Washington does its best to stifle them. Mitt will pursue comprehensive tax reform that lowers tax rates for all Americans, and he will cut back on the red tape that drives up costs and discourages hiring.}

Mitt's Plan to Create 12 Million New Jobs | Mitt Romney for President

He would only accomplish this in your dreams. But then he'll only be president in your dreams.

Why do you want to support someone who says, if you want to better yourself, start a business, go to college. If you don’t have the money to do this, borrow the money from your parents, which is a great idea. But not everyone has parents who can afford to pay for their child’s college education, let alone start up costs for a business. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIa4VdtKlO0]Romney: Borrow Money From Your Parents - YouTube[/ame]

Why would you support someone who has no idea that most middle class Americans don’t have thousands of dollars of cash they can just throw around?

Romney said he has a different plan to fix the USA, yet he has hired most of GW Bush economic and national security advisors. Why would you vote for more Bush economics, the same plan that drove our country to the brink of economic disaster? Who

Why would you vote for Romney when you understand that he wants to further lower taxes, while increasing military spending? GW Bush did the same thing and how did that work out for the USA? nytimes.com/2011/07/24/opinion/sunday/24sun4.html

Why would you vote for Romney when he has stated that he will go to war with Iran? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lEsB8p8zc0]Mitt Romney Says He Could Wage War on Iran Without Congress' Approval - YouTube[/ame]

IHT World Blog

Rinata; I don't think I've ever seen a worthwhile post from you. All you post is idiocy you read off of KOS or ThinkProgress.

Seriously, you appear to be nothing but a hack. Does anything other than promoting your shameful party matter to you?

Forget it, slick. It seems you have a mistaken idea that what you say to me is very impressive. It's not. You're wasting your time. I couldn't care less what someone like you thinks of me. Believe it and quit wasting your time and mine.

Forget it, slick. It seems you have a mistaken idea that what you say to me is very impressive. It's not. You're wasting your time. I couldn't care less what someone like you thinks of me. Believe it and quit wasting your time and mine.

That's the point.

I don't think you care what anyone thinks. It doesn't appear that you care about anything at all. You are basically a spambot for the leftist hate sites with zero ability to engage in a conversation.

This is high level discourse?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...te-third-and-final-debate-50.html#post6210243

Forum List

Back