200,000 dead Americans are "virtually nobody" according to Trump

You mean the CDC? Again if you don’t agree that we are one of the unhealthiest countries in the world and rely too much on prescription drugs then I cannot help you. My doctor told me the reason I didnt have it worse is because of the shape I am in. I believe him. I do Not believe you.

Thank you for being one of the very few people here to even mention that. The fact that the crooks behind this scam never talk about building one's immune system, eating right, exercising, and taking ownership of one's own health… but instead only push masks, hand sanitizers, drugs, vaccines, etc. should be a red flag for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. They don't care about true health, what they care about is taking control over all of our medical decisions, like the authoritarian tyrants they are.

zz83.jpg
Anthony Fauci is 79 years old and runs 4 miles a day, with a mask.

Trump eats fast food and watches 8-16 hours of TV a day while playing with his cell phone.

What a surprise, another football mentality partisan who assumes I'm a Trump supporter.
Nope. You’re a conspiracy nutter.

Tell us how Bill Gates is going to use a vaccine to sterilize people!

I didn't say anything about Bill Gates. It's pretty pathetic that you have no argument whatsoever. ALL you have is regurgitated propaganda and ad hominems. No original thought whatsoever, just parroting what you're spoon-fed. Turn off the idiot box.

You’ve started entire threads about Bill Gates even veering into flirting with the vaccine using nanobots to track people.

You’re a nutter. There is nothing I can say to you that will change your mind.

I've started ONE thread about Bill Gates, and it was not about nanobots, liar. It was about his track record with vaccines.

And since he's one of the main players behind this whole scam, I'd say his track record is relevant. I pity people like you, who still trust everything they're spoon-fed by controlled MSM and have no clue what is actually going on in this world.
Ha! I love the sense of confidence conspiracy theorists have. It’s so fundamental to maintaining the belief. Like there’s a serious mental comfort in feeling so special.

You mentioned nanotechnology and tracking. It’s bizarre.

You need to get out more. You are pitifully ignorant.

Nah, man. I know plenty about the nutter conspiracy theories out there among people like yourself. The difference between us is that you can’t tell reality from fantasy.
You’re a fraud. Trollfax.

You mean the CDC? Again if you don’t agree that we are one of the unhealthiest countries in the world and rely too much on prescription drugs then I cannot help you. My doctor told me the reason I didnt have it worse is because of the shape I am in. I believe him. I do Not believe you.

Thank you for being one of the very few people here to even mention that. The fact that the crooks behind this scam never talk about building one's immune system, eating right, exercising, and taking ownership of one's own health… but instead only push masks, hand sanitizers, drugs, vaccines, etc. should be a red flag for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. They don't care about true health, what they care about is taking control over all of our medical decisions, like the authoritarian tyrants they are.

zz83.jpg

Trump eats fast food and watches 8-16 hours of TV a day while playing with his cell phone.

What a surprise, another football mentality partisan who assumes I'm a Trump supporter.

I didn't say anything about Bill Gates. It's pretty pathetic that you have no argument whatsoever. ALL you have is regurgitated propaganda and ad hominems. No original thought whatsoever, just parroting what you're spoon-fed. Turn off the idiot box.

You’ve started entire threads about Bill Gates even veering into flirting with the vaccine using nanobots to track people.

I've started ONE thread about Bill Gates, and it was not about nanobots, liar. It was about his track record with vaccines.

And since he's one of the main players behind this whole scam, I'd say his track record is relevant. I pity people like you, who still trust everything they're spoon-fed by controlled MSM and have no clue what is actually going on in this world.
Ha! I love the sense of confidence conspiracy theorists have. It’s so fundamental to maintaining the belief. Like there’s a serious mental comfort in feeling so special.

Nah, man. I know plenty about the nutter conspiracy theories out there among people like yourself. The difference between us is that you can’t tell reality from fantasy.
I find internet misinformation and conspiracy theories fascinating. This as much as anything is going to be a threat to functional society.

I watched a lot of Plandemic and more of Plandemic 2, which your fellow traveler seems to be skimming from, not that they’ll admit it if they are. People out there think COVID was manufactured as a means for governments and billionaires to seize control. It’s bonkers.

zz83.jpg

I find internet misinformation and conspiracy theories fascinating. This as much as anything is going to be a threat to functional society.

I watched a lot of Plandemic and more of Plandemic 2, which your fellow traveler seems to be skimming from, not that they’ll admit it if they are. People out there think COVID was manufactured as a means for governments and billionaires to seize control. It’s bonkers.
No. There is lab in Wuhan and they were lax with their safety measures. It wasn’t anything more than that. You’re just a dolt, Trollfax.

zz83.jpg

No. There is lab in Wuhan and they were lax with their safety measures. It wasn’t anything more than that. You’re just a dolt, Trollfax.
Oh, buddy. You should ask you’re friend buttercup about this because that nutter believes this would make you an ignorant and naive person.

Oh, and Mikovitz is in both Plandemic videos and also pops up in your little OANN report. She’s also a nutter, used to be a reasonable researcher but lost her marbles after her career was trashed due to fabricating data. Now she makes her living feeding off the right wing conspiracy industry.

zz83.jpg

Oh, buddy. You should ask you’re friend buttercup about this because that nutter believes this would make you an ignorant and naive person.

Oh, and Mikovitz is in both Plandemic videos and also pops up in your little OANN report. She’s also a nutter, used to be a reasonable researcher but lost her marbles after her career was trashed due to fabricating data. Now she makes her living feeding off the right wing conspiracy industry.
Is there a lab in Wuhan? Yes or no?

zz83.jpg

Yes. Is there a lab in Boston?

What happened to the 200,000,000 dead Americans Joe claimed COVID-19 is responsible for?

zz83.jpg

Only a dick would answer a question with a question. Grow up, Trollfax.

No. There is lab in Wuhan and they were lax with their safety measures.
That isn't what the Wuhan Scientist who has the virus genomes as evidence says...she says it was manufactured and released on purpose....just sayin'...

zz83.jpg

That isn't what the Wigan Scientist who has the virus genomes as evidence says...
It came from the lab. Let’s not split hairs.

I did answer the question.

I don't expect any remorse from someone like you.
A lab that creates bio agents? Idk.
Expectations met.

We don't have the technology to manufacture viruses like COVID19. No one does.

Expectations met.

LOL....now you’re a CIA expert too. Goodness. Your trollness never ends

Expectations met.

WTF does the CIA have to do with this? I've done recombinant genetics and site directed mutagenesis in an enzymatics lab for a few years so I have a good familiarity with what would be required to manufacture proteins. How about you? What's your expertise?

Oh that's right, you saw a video on Facebook.

This isn't trolling, Azog, this is me beating you and you sounding more and more desperate to sustain your bullshit narrative.

Expectations met.

WTF does the CIA have to do with this? I've done recombinant genetics and site directed mutagenesis in an enzymatics lab for a few years so I have a good familiarity with what would be required to manufacture proteins. How about you? What's your expertise?

This isn't trolling, Azog, this is me beating you and you sounding more and more desperate to sustain your bullshit narrative.
What video? You admitted there is a bio lab in Wuhan. You don’t find it convenient that the virus came from there? The most contagious virus of our times that impacts people differently? Seemingly attacks their weaknesses? You are full of shit, state school.

Our population is 331 million that 200,000 is 0.064 percent of the population that is not a trival number but it looks a little different when it's put in some perspective.
How would you respond if someone said the same kind of statement for, say, 9/11?

Expectations met.

Where there is smoke there is fire

Forum List

Back