20 years ago on September 11th the Muslims attacked US because we deserved it, as the progressives claimed.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

then this happened..9/11 2012

This was under Obama/Bidens watch..

Is there another 9/11 coming this year to mark the 20th anniversary of the twin towers and pentagon attack? With the groper in charge, i can almost guarantee that 9/11 is going to be another Muslim attack on US.....And it will keep the troops in the middle east....

Falwell: blame abortionists, feminists and gays
Commentary and reports from America's leading newspaper

Special report: terrorism in the US
Special report: George Bush's America

Laurie Goodstein, New York Times
Wed 19 Sep 2001 11.31 EDT

The Rev Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson set off a minor explosion of their own when they asserted on US television that an angry God had allowed the terrorists to succeed in their deadly mission because the United States had become a nation of abortion, homosexuality, secular schools and courts, and the American civil liberties union.

Is there another 9/11 coming this year to mark the 20th anniversary of the twin towers and pentagon attack? With the groper in charge, i can almost guarantee that 9/11 is going to be another Muslim attack on US.....And it will keep the troops in the middle east....

Hasn't Ward died of ass-phyxiation yet?

Falwell: blame abortionists, feminists and gays
Commentary and reports from America's leading newspaper

Special report: terrorism in the US
Special report: George Bush's America

Laurie Goodstein, New York Times
Wed 19 Sep 2001 11.31 EDT

The Rev Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson set off a minor explosion of their own when they asserted on US television that an angry God had allowed the terrorists to succeed in their deadly mission because the United States had become a nation of abortion, homosexuality, secular schools and courts, and the American civil liberties union.

Sounds legit to me.

images

leftist cried for the terrorists.

"Couldn't they have parachuted out to safety and we could hide them?"

you been listening way too much to what the CIA controlled news tells you on who was behind it,here is who was behind it charlie. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Anyone in here who says we "deserved 9/11" I will personally come to your home and beat you to a pulp. It's not funny, 3000 innocent people died and hundreds of firefighters died of cancer in the years to follow.

Anyone in here who says we "deserved 9/11" I will personally come to your home and beat you to a pulp. It's not funny, 3000 innocent people died and hundreds of firefighters died of cancer in the years to follow.
What if i told you that Progressive George Bush asked for it? That the progressives (R) and (D) needed their war machine to continue to fight an enemy and since the USSR was no longer a threat, he allowed some collateral damage to happen.

Here are the three amigos chumming it up, having our young get killed in their name.

1618355358501.png

Perhaps there is a conservative here that can answer the question I raised at the time when the right-wing claimed 9/11 was God punishing us for our liberal government. It was theorized that the 4th plane that ditched in Pennsylvania was headed to D.C. to crash into either the Capitol or White House. Conservatives had no answer why the attacks on the heart of capitalism (Twin Towers) and military (Pentagon) succeeded while our government buildings were spared?

What if i told you that Progressive George Bush asked for it? That the progressives (R) and (D) needed their war machine to continue to fight an enemy and since the USSR was no longer a threat, he allowed some collateral damage to happen.

Here are the three amigos chumming it up, having our young get killed in their name.

View attachment 479597
I hate you.

View attachment 479597
I hate you.
Yes, a progressive slave always hates the truth....

Perhaps there is a conservative here that can answer the question I raised at the time when the right-wing claimed 9/11 was God punishing us for our liberal government. It was theorized that the 4th plane that ditched in Pennsylvania was headed to D.C. to crash into either the Capitol or White House. Conservatives had no answer why the attacks on the heart of capitalism (Twin Towers) and military (Pentagon) succeeded while our government buildings were spared?

Might wanna watch some of the documentaries that have been done about that brutal day. Some of the people on the plane saw what was being done (the plane was hijacked), and some of them heard on their phones (calls from relatives) about what had just gone down (the attacks). And, there were some very brave people on that plane that wanted to prevent another crash into a government building (of which the Pentagon is one), and decided to storm the cockpit and stop the plane by crashing it. Granted, it would have been much better if they could have gotten control of the plane and landed it safely, but, unfortunately, there wasn't time for that, or people (the passengers) who would have been able to fly and land it.

you been listening way too much to what the CIA controlled news tells you on who was behind it,here is who was behind it charlie. :auiqs.jpg:

In August 1987 i had to deploy for 30 days up to northern Denmark for a exercise that we practiced incase the USSR decided to invade Europe. Then in March of 1988, our Air Force Unit started practicing for desert warfare. Now why on Earth would the Air Force need to drill for some desert warfare when there wasnt anything going on in the middle east(George Bush 41 was in office)?

4 years later, the same jets i worked on were the first jets to touchdown in Dhahran Saudi Arabia, where Dan Rather was on the roof top of the hotel right outside the gates of the flightline.

My unit....

Now why on Earth would the Air Force need to drill for some desert warfare when there wasnt anything going on in the middle east

Yeah, the military never just trains.........durr

Oh, wait, the Soviets agreed to withdraw from Afghanistan....sorry to burst your conspiracy.

Now why on Earth would the Air Force need to drill for some desert warfare when there wasnt anything going on in the middle east

Yeah, the military never just trains.........durr

Oh, wait, the Soviets agreed to withdraw from Afghanistan....sorry to burst your conspiracy.
So what you are telling me is that Progressive George Bush 41 was going to fight in Afghanistan?

The fighting continued for about ten years. Then, from 15 May 1988, the Soviet troops started to leave Afghanistan. This continued until 2 February 1989. On 15 February 1989, the Soviet Union announced that all its troops had left Afghanistan.
Soviet–Afghan War - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ...

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

View attachment 479597

Have you ever read about the reasons they attacked us? They attacked us because we have been over there. We have been bombing Iraq for 10 years. We have been in the Middle East…We need to look at what we do from the perspective of what if someone did it to us. -- Ron Paul

Forum List

Back