20 States to Date Tour The Arizona Audit Center Floor

You people are so gullible.

You dumb fucks will believe any lie you are told.

You dumb fucks think Space lasers start forest fires...

They have you thinking murdering an innocent woman is how to save democracy. You are the gullible ones.

The Neo_GOP's fraudits have no legal credibility and is just political gamesmanship aimed at 2022 and 2024.
Illegal ballots are not gamesmanship. Illegal ballots are fraud.
A partisan exercise that shows Neo-GOP faithlessness in the US Constitution.
Illegal ballots are proof of fraud. Partisan has nothing to do with it. They will be undeniable evidence. If people are dumb enough to think otherwise it is because they are scared to do anything but agree with traitors.
There is no accepted standard called a forensic audit. The so called audit will have to be audited. You can't make up the rules after the game is over if you lose. Pretending there are a multitude of illegal ballots just to cause agitation was Trumpybears goal in 2016.

Putin still smiles over it in 2021.
You don't know shit.

OMG, look what they did to you. Poor Trigger!

2012321040-300x0.jpg

Only the one controlled by Hillary. The reason I know this is because there is simply no evidence of it against her. Therefore, she is guilty by default.

Close to half our states want election integrity. The question now is why the other states do not?

The people showing up do not want electgion integrity. They are spore losers who want to turn this country into a dictatorship..

Nothing will be fixed until the people revolt.
If fraud is proven and nothing happens it could happen.
If they prove fraud to their standard, but won't say it in court or lose, like all of trumpers other courtroom scenes since the election, it will not be proven. Sooner or later, you got to get a lawyer that believes what they are charging outside the courts to say it and prove it inside the courts, or it is all just 3rd person bullshit for the internet crowd. I will believe it when I see it in court. You guys are getting worked up for nothing, as it stands now.
Ballots proven to be illegal should meet everyone standards. Illegal ballots should not be counted.

These clowns couldn't tell the difference if you labeled them.

If they prove fraud to their standard, but won't say it in court or lose, like all of trumpers other courtroom scenes since the election, it will not be proven. Sooner or later, you got to get a lawyer that believes what they are charging outside the courts to say it and prove it inside the courts, or it is all just 3rd person bullshit for the internet crowd. I will believe it when I see it in court. You guys are getting worked up for nothing, as it stands now.
Ballots proven to be illegal should meet everyone standards. Illegal ballots should not be counted.
You know they will have to go into the courts with their proof, if there is any. You guys just never got over your premature ejaculation problems.
Illegal paper ballots will be irrefutable evidence. Let's go to court.

There will be no illegal paper ballots so there will be no evidence.

Close to half our states want election integrity. The question now is why the other states do not?

The people showing up do not want electgion integrity. They are spore losers who want to turn this country into a dictatorship..
You don't know shit, liar.

Ah the shit you think you know.......

Ah the shit you think you know.......
I don't know shit about it ya lying bastard and you don't either. All you liars know is what the media tells you.

If this happened to you libturds we'd have forensically looked at every mother fucking vote in the country and you fucking know it piss head.

Yer fucked you cheating slob
Just like they did in 2000, eh?

If this happened to you libturds we'd have forensically looked at every mother fucking vote in the country and you fucking know it piss head.

Just like they did in 2000, eh?
LOLOL......Broward Coward Florida.....lolol..The mother fuckers don't know how to vote...lol

They fucked up a national election a few yrs ago.....lolol

Broward Coward County. The most crooked county in the nation....lolololol

Desantis fixed them GD crooks.......lolol

The Neo_GOP's fraudits have no legal credibility and is just political gamesmanship aimed at 2022 and 2024.
Illegal ballots are not gamesmanship. Illegal ballots are fraud.
A partisan exercise that shows Neo-GOP faithlessness in the US Constitution.
Illegal ballots are proof of fraud. Partisan has nothing to do with it. They will be undeniable evidence. If people are dumb enough to think otherwise it is because they are scared to do anything but agree with traitors.
There is no accepted standard called a forensic audit. The so called audit will have to be audited. You can't make up the rules after the game is over if you lose. Pretending there are a multitude of illegal ballots just to cause agitation was Trumpybears goal in 2016.

Putin still smiles over it in 2021.
You don't know shit.

OMG, look what they did to you. Poor Trigger!

View attachment 504066
Another stain to the trash heap.

Not me. You must be talking about some random narrow-minded liberal that does not support the rule of law. I have not actually met that person either, if they exist. I have always gone with the courts of law.

Leftism has destroyed them too.

Not me. You must be talking about some random narrow-minded liberal that does not support the rule of law. I have not actually met that person either, if they exist. I have always gone with the courts of law.

OJ is innocent. We understand. Courts are always correct.

Forum List

Back