20 States to Date Tour The Arizona Audit Center Floor

Close to half our states want election integrity. The question now is why the other states do not?

The people showing up do not want electgion integrity. They are spore losers who want to turn this country into a dictatorship..
You don't know shit, liar.

I know a hell of a lot than you. You want to live on Fantasy Island then go ahead. Republicans' are trying to seize control of this country.

You people are so gullible.

You dumb fucks will believe any lie you are told.

You dumb fucks think Space lasers start forest fires...
They have you thinking murdering an innocent woman is how to save democracy. You are the gullible ones.

Someone who tries to break down the doors to invade the capitol is not innocent.
Sure they are. It's scum like you that are guilty.

You are the scumbag defending another scumbag.

Close to half our states want election integrity. The question now is why the other states do not?

The people showing up do not want electgion integrity. They are spore losers who want to turn this country into a dictatorship..

I know a hell of a lot than you. You want to live on Fantasy Island then go ahead. Republicans' are trying to seize control of this country.
Democrats are trying to destroy this country.

Nothing will be fixed until the people revolt.
If fraud is proven and nothing happens it could happen.
If they prove fraud to their standard, but won't say it in court or lose, like all of trumpers other courtroom scenes since the election, it will not be proven. Sooner or later, you got to get a lawyer that believes what they are charging outside the courts to say it and prove it inside the courts, or it is all just 3rd person bullshit for the internet crowd. I will believe it when I see it in court. You guys are getting worked up for nothing, as it stands now.
If this happened to you libturds we'd have forensically looked at every mother fucking vote in the country and you fucking know it piss head.

Yer fucked you cheating slob
Not me. You must be talking about some random narrow-minded liberal that does not support the rule of law. I have not actually met that person either, if they exist. I have always gone with the courts of law.

OJ is innocent. We understand. Courts are always correct.
LOL...The all time universal example of, "Getting away with Murder".LOLOL

If he was found guilty, LA would still be in flames....................... What a pathetic excuse. i would have loved to see LA burn to a crisp.......j/k

They have you thinking murdering an innocent woman is how to save democracy. You are the gullible ones.

Someone who tries to break down the doors to invade the capitol is not innocent.
LOL.Hey Dick Sucker moron. Some tape they snuck out showed they let Buffao man and company in you stupid MF.

I saw it and I know you did. Where is the GD film to show us the truth you pos

Republicans have already destroyed this country.

Bush inherited balanced budgets with a projected surplus and then crashed the economy and started 2 wars we didn't need and Bush couldn't win those wars.
Trump fucked up covid so bad with record cases and record deaths.

The GOP is the party of total failure.

All of our major problems are a result of failed GOP policy.

If they prove fraud to their standard, but won't say it in court or lose, like all of trumpers other courtroom scenes since the election, it will not be proven. Sooner or later, you got to get a lawyer that believes what they are charging outside the courts to say it and prove it inside the courts, or it is all just 3rd person bullshit for the internet crowd. I will believe it when I see it in court. You guys are getting worked up for nothing, as it stands now.
If this happened to you libturds we'd have forensically looked at every mother fucking vote in the country and you fucking know it piss head.

Not me. You must be talking about some random narrow-minded liberal that does not support the rule of law. I have not actually met that person either, if they exist. I have always gone with the courts of law.

Leftism has destroyed them too.
Who is this that got destroyed. True, this is Tennessee, so most of my friends are republican, though I do know some people that always seem to vote Dem, but nobody destroyed here, except for about 5, I know that died during the Covid-19 epidemic last year. Everybody else is like me, doing fine. You had people destroyed, that you know or knew personally or is this just something you heard?

OJ is innocent. We understand. Courts are always correct.
Once the jury decided it, he was indeed proclaimed innocent as a matter of law and public record. I certainly would not point him out in a crowd and proclaim him a murderous S.O.B. Though not really thrilled with that verdict.

Republicans are trying to destroy our democracy.

LOL.Hey Dick Sucker moron. Some tape they snuck out showed they let Buffao man and company in you stupid MF.

I saw it and I know you did. Where is the GD film to show us the truth you pos

You are showing what a jerk you are. The tape showed nothing like that.

That is a good metaphor for your stupidity.

In Texas, can you legally shoot a stranger breaking through a glass window in your home?

The Neo_GOP's fraudits have no legal credibility and is just political gamesmanship aimed at 2022 and 2024.
Illegal ballots are not gamesmanship. Illegal ballots are fraud.
Any ballot that can be termed illegal can be challenged in a court...

As soon as you go down that route, the otherside will ask to go through all the ballots and find ballots of a similar nature for otherside...

By the way before they even get there, the legal team fro the other side will be calling observers in one after another who have said that:
  • Black and Blue pens were used on the floor
  • Security gates were left open
  • and other irregularities
Judge hears that and it all gets thrown out. This breaks the chain of custody of the ballots and thus makes them invalid...

I also persume that there is duty of care of the ballots and there could be possible prosecutions coming as well..

Its pretty clear to see that the blobbers are being played by the GOP.

You send a group over there to tour the fraudit....make it look like you're taking this nonsense seriously.... And you gain traction with those who have a tattoo-to-tooth ratio of 1

I have no idea about the veracity of this, but I don't see anything debunking it yet...

BOMBSHELL: California Has 1.8M More Registered Voters Than it Should

Election Integrity Project reports 100,000 of them had their birth states changed from other states or countries to California

• Why are there almost 124,000 more votes counted in California’s November 3, 2020 election than voters recorded as voting in that election? And why is most of the discrepancy driven by 116,000 vote-by-mail ballots with no apparent voter identified in VoteCal’s voting histories? Click here for a list by county.
  • Why do more than 7,700 voters have TWO November 3, 2020 votes credited to their voting histories? These are two votes credited to each of 7,700 unique (non-duplicated) registration ID numbers in the state database. This indicates mass double voting, a significant programming error in the state’s registration system, or both.
  • Why does California have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible citizens and why did this overage rise 72% in the 2020 election cycle? Click here for a list by county.
  • Why did California’s on-line and DMV registration systems change 33,000 foreign-born voters’ birthplaces of record to “California” or “United States”, potentially masking non-citizens unlawfully registered to vote?
  • Between June 2017 and November 2020, EIPCa identified 93,911 registrants who show inexplicable changes of birthplaces from a foreign country or another U.S. state to “California.”
  • Of these, 68% appear to have occurred using the on-line registration system and 21% using the DMV registration system.
  • An additional 14,796 had birthplaces were changed from a foreign country to “United States of America.” Of these, 62% were associated with the on-line registration system and 27% with the DMV registration system.
More at the link...

Forum List

Back