20 States to Date Tour The Arizona Audit Center Floor

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Nothing will be fixed until the people revolt.
If fraud is proven and nothing happens it could happen.
If they prove fraud to their standard, but won't say it in court or lose, like all of trumpers other courtroom scenes since the election, it will not be proven. Sooner or later, you got to get a lawyer that believes what they are charging outside the courts to say it and prove it inside the courts, or it is all just 3rd person bullshit for the internet crowd. I will believe it when I see it in court. You guys are getting worked up for nothing, as it stands now.

If they prove fraud to their standard, but won't say it in court or lose, like all of trumpers other courtroom scenes since the election, it will not be proven. Sooner or later, you got to get a lawyer that believes what they are charging outside the courts to say it and prove it inside the courts, or it is all just 3rd person bullshit for the internet crowd. I will believe it when I see it in court. You guys are getting worked up for nothing, as it stands now.
Ballots proven to be illegal should meet everyone standards. Illegal ballots should not be counted.

Ballots proven to be illegal should meet everyone standards. Illegal ballots should not be counted.
You know they will have to go into the courts with their proof, if there is any. You guys just never got over your premature ejaculation problems.

If this happened to you libturds we'd have forensically looked at every mother fucking vote in the country and you fucking know it piss head.

Yer fucked you cheating slob

You know they will have to go into the courts with their proof, if there is any. You guys just never got over your premature ejaculation problems.
JC you believed Fauci you fucking ass hole and destroyed half the world with your TDS

Illegal paper ballots will be irrefutable evidence. Let's go to court.

If this happened to you libturds we'd have forensically looked at every mother fucking vote in the country and you fucking know it piss head.

Yer fucked you cheating slob
Not me. You must be talking about some random narrow-minded liberal that does not support the rule of law. I have not actually met that person either, if they exist. I have always gone with the courts of law.

Illegal paper ballots will be irrefutable evidence. Let's go to court.
They use this court shit when people were told their wives would be raped. So many people had their lives with a target on them

The Neo_GOP's fraudits have no legal credibility and is just political gamesmanship aimed at 2022 and 2024.

JC you believed Fauci you fucking ass hole and destroyed half the world with your TDS
I don't know who JC is. I must be living in the half of the world that wasn't destroyed. Life is sweet. Heck, I didn't even get to hear about half the world being destroyed. Must be rough where ever you live. I would move, if I were you. Sounds like you chose poorly.

Close to half our states want election integrity. The question now is why the other states do not?

Fun times....they can all watch how to screw things up for lots of tax-payer money.

Close to half our states want election integrity. The question now is why the other states do not?

Fun times....they can all watch how to screw things up for lots of tax-payer money.

Why is it an issue with you now?
We the tax payers paid a shit ton of money towards the fake Russia investigation.

The Neo_GOP's fraudits have no legal credibility and is just political gamesmanship aimed at 2022 and 2024.
Illegal ballots are not gamesmanship. Illegal ballots are fraud.
A partisan exercise that shows Neo-GOP faithlessness in the US Constitution.
Illegal ballots are proof of fraud. Partisan has nothing to do with it. They will be undeniable evidence. If people are dumb enough to think otherwise it is because they are scared to do anything but agree with traitors.

Illegal ballots are proof of fraud. Partisan has nothing to do with it. They will be undeniable evidence. If people are dumb enough to think otherwise it is because they are scared to do anything but agree with traitors.
There is no accepted standard called a forensic audit. The so called audit will have to be audited. You can't make up the rules after the game is over if you lose. Pretending there are a multitude of illegal ballots just to cause agitation was Trumpybears goal in 2016.

Putin still smiles over it in 2021.

There is no accepted standard called a forensic audit. The so called audit will have to be audited. You can't make up the rules after the game is over if you lose. Pretending there are a multitude of illegal ballots just to cause agitation was Trumpybears goal in 2016.

Putin still smiles over it in 2021.
You don't know shit.

Forum List

Back