2 police officers charged with kidnapping, beating handcuffed homeless man

i just asked for some numbers, you said it was frequent. i don’t think it is…does it happen? obviously but there are far more good cops then bad.

no i don’t think typical black folk are getting beat to death today…it was far more common when the dems controlled a larger area, i agree
Most folks don't think it typically happens until it happens to them or one of their family members and then you want the community to come to your aid.

Most folks don't think it typically happens until it happens to them or one of their family members and then you want the community to come to your aid.
i don’t think it typically happens because i know what the word means. I might change my mind, provide us with the numbers…the number of times police interact with people man’s the number of times they beat someone to death when they do…give us the numbers…

i don’t think it typically happens because i know what the word means. I might change my mind, provide us with the numbers…the number of times police interact with people man’s the number of times they beat someone to death when they do…give us the numbers…
Of course you don't, because you are of the mindset of folks like Jason Whitlock, Coondace Owens, Uncle Ben Carson, etc.

Of course you don't, because you are of the mindset of folks like Jason Whitlock, Coondace Owens, Uncle Ben Carson, etc.
i would just like you to prove your claim, does this happen 75 percent of the time? that would be typical…or even a majority of the time?

give me the percentages

you can’t…because it’s not…just rhetoric and hyperbole…rage baiting propaganda from your demaklan plantation bosses that want you to be a “victim” and dependent.

i would just like you to prove your claim, does this happen 75 percent of the time? that would be typical…or even a majority of the time?

give me the percentages

you can’t…because it’s not…just rhetoric and hyperbole…rage baiting propaganda from your demaklan plantation bosses that want you to be a “victim” and dependent.
Yea your right that's all it is, the police never harass, beat, assault or murder black folks. All these cases are just made up by the Democrats and black folks, we just need to get over it. I wonder if the family of Eric Gardner would agree with you or the family of Terrance Crutcher or the family of George Floyd or the family of Rodney King. Do you believe every case of police brutality is caught on camera? How many cases do you think go unreported? I could start with the Slave patrol all the way up until today.

Yea your right that's all it is, the police never harass, beat, assault or murder black folks. All these cases are just made up by the Democrats and black folks, we just need to get over it. I wonder if the family of Eric Gardner would agree with you or the family of Terrance Crutcher or the family of George Floyd or the family of Rodney King. Do you believe every case of police brutality is caught on camera? How many cases do you think go unreported? I could start with the Slave patrol all the way up until today.
when did i say they were made up?i didnt. now you are back tracking…you said theg were typical…prove it

Two former south Florida police officers handcuffed a homeless man last month and drove him to an isolated area where they beat him unconscious, prosecutors alleged Thursday.

According to Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle, Hialeah city officers Rafael Otano and Lorenzo Ofila, who have since been fired, were responding to a disturbance at a bakery shortly after 5 p.m. on Dec. 17, when they encountered 50-year-old Jose Ortega Gutierrez, a homeless man who often roamed the area and was familiar to the officers.

Ofila, 22, allegedly handcuffed Ortega Gutierrez and placed him in the back of his marked police car, said Fernandez Rundle and claimed surveillance footage from the area provided no evidence that supported detaining him

Instead of booking Ortega Gutierrez into the local jail, Ofila and Otano, 27, allegedly drove him six miles, with their emergency lights flashing, to "an isolated and dark location, against his will," Fernandez Rundle said at a news conference.

Once there, the officers allegedly threw Gutierrez, who was still handcuffed, to the ground and beat him, she said, noting that Gutierrez later testified he woke up alone, un-handcuffed, and bleeding from the head.

It just amazes me when I hear folks saying, "oh this only happens every blue moon".
No, there are a bunch of us who point these cases out all the time.

You choose to ignore our posts because we don't make it about race, which is the ONLY thing you care about.

Yes, the places run by people you vote for are cesspools of racism, violence, and oppression. And you LOVE it.

Black officers beat a Tennessee man to death and Hispanic officers kidnap and beat a Florida man. Were these officers hired under some sort of federal quota system?

Two former south Florida police officers handcuffed a homeless man last month and drove him to an isolated area where they beat him unconscious, prosecutors alleged Thursday.

According to Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle, Hialeah city officers Rafael Otano and Lorenzo Ofila, who have since been fired, were responding to a disturbance at a bakery shortly after 5 p.m. on Dec. 17, when they encountered 50-year-old Jose Ortega Gutierrez, a homeless man who often roamed the area and was familiar to the officers.

Ofila, 22, allegedly handcuffed Ortega Gutierrez and placed him in the back of his marked police car, said Fernandez Rundle and claimed surveillance footage from the area provided no evidence that supported detaining him

Instead of booking Ortega Gutierrez into the local jail, Ofila and Otano, 27, allegedly drove him six miles, with their emergency lights flashing, to "an isolated and dark location, against his will," Fernandez Rundle said at a news conference.

Once there, the officers allegedly threw Gutierrez, who was still handcuffed, to the ground and beat him, she said, noting that Gutierrez later testified he woke up alone, un-handcuffed, and bleeding from the head.

It just amazes me when I hear folks saying, "oh this only happens every blue moon".
Indeed.

‘No progress’ since George Floyd: US police killing three people a day​

Forum List

Back