2 men shot dead after trying to break into South Philadelphia home, police say

Well faggot, sounds like you're too wimpy to live in the UK, you use reasonable force here. If the reasonable force means a gun, you use your gun. If the reasonable force didn't warrant a gun and you used a gun, you would likely end up in jail, it's very simple.
I dare you even attack your chav boyfriend with a paperclip. I thought you called each other poofters and fags were cigarettes

The law in the UK, covered a billion times in other threads, allows you to use reasonable force in the circumstances. So if you're attacked with a paperclip, you fight back with a paperclip. If you are attacked by a knife, you defend yourself with a knife. If you're attacked by a gun, you unlock yours and fight back with with a gun. Does that sound logical?

In America, someone fights you with a paperclip, and everyone whoops and slaps hands because you went straight for your gun and shot off 40 rounds.

This is PROOF of how your culture has brainwashed you into victimhood. "You unlock yours and fight back with a gun". You IMBECILE! Do you know how fast and without warning some attacks can be, especially when someone has been watching you???? And you're just going to go calmly unlock your gun with someone bearing down on you, maybe firing as they go, carefully punching in the combination on your safe to get your gun to shoot back. You people who have been brainwashed with "liberal" logic haven't a clue of the reality of neccessary self-defense. I'm not here to have knife fights or baseball bat standoffs with people which may or may not end up with the good winning. That is the stupidest logic I've ever heard in my life. If you come at me aggressively with ANY weapon which could do great harm to me...and I have a gun....you're getting shot.

People dueling with box cutters in the streets to keep it fair.
You dumb fuck! I wouldn't want to visit your fucking country which has the largest number of barfight related injuries in the world. A testament to YOUR true mentality. God forbid should YOU have guns. Your country would be a bloodbath like no other. I'll never forget the time my wife went to Spain on vacation too, and noted how British vacationers were the most crazy, unruly, and destructive of ANY nationality visiting the area. That's because your country is oppressive and when you have the chance go fuckin wacko. Stay on your little prison island with the rest of the sheep where you belong. Our country should have blown your country off the map in 1776 and not even given you the chance for an 1812.

British self defence laws, as in the law regarding reasonable force, has also been covered a billion times. You are unaware of both, hence your meaningless post.
British law, as even you have told us, allows you to defend against a knife with a knife, not with a gun. Defend against a bat with a bat, not with a gun. So the 80 year old resident has to fight the 18 year old gangster weapon for weapon.

Listen freak, it's called reasonable force.
All force required to defend myself and my family is reasonable. If you want to be reasonable, stay the hell away from my home and my family because if you violate either I will use all force available to stop the threat as certainly and as quickly as humanly possible.

Do you want to explain this logic to me?

I must warn somebody, who is trying to break into my house and probably kill me, that I'm going to shoot them if they don't stop breaking into my house and trying to kill me?

How fucking stupid are you limeys?
If I felt I was in a safe position, I would certainly shout "you'd better get the FUCK out or you'll be swiss cheese in 1 second!". But scenes will vary and sometimes playing cat and mouse might be better. If they keep coming, make good on the cheese, I say, and don't bat an eyelash. Warnings and allusions to what is happening are good because neighbors will talk. If someone says they heard your warning, you just bought yourself a few points with a jury when the other party's lawyers are claiming you baited them and ambushed them for sadistic purposes. Always pay attention to how things will look.

I'm not afraid of somebody breaking into my house. There are so few B&Es in Texas that it's almost nonexistent.

You know why?

Because Texans have, and will use, guns, and would-be burglars know it.

Why are you worried about what I do and not worried about the dumb motherfucker who breaks into my house?

Methinks you have your priorities fucked up.
Hugs and kisses from Pennsylvania! 🤩

Forum List

Back