2 men shoot Dominoes delivery in head for pizza/cinammon sticks. NAACP????

Who said I didn't care.

I wish the police in the Martin case had done what they did here- their jobs. They found out who did it and they made an arrest, using police skills.

Except the Dominoes driver wasnt on top of those two punks hitting them. He was just delivering a pizza and earning money to pay his tuition. And the cops found the pizza in these punks room. Easy case. The other cops have a self-defense issue with one half that is dead. Much harder case.

The Dominoes man is black. Are you outraged?

I'm saddened... but that's a totally different topic, isn't it?

You wouldn't care about this if Sharpton wasn't making a stink about Zimmerman.

I care about the more macro problem that we have rampant crime in this country because we lack oppurtunity.

But as long as the assholes in charge can keep us at each others throats, it's not liek that will be fixed any time soon.

Sorry, but this is about a young man being shot over fast food.

Are you saying that you could see yourself doing the same thing "if things got bad enough ?"

Why does the blatent disregard that some people have for human life somehow get turned into a global issue so often.

It is un-freaking-believable.

I hate violence of any kind and I hate guns. Nobody has the right to take someone's life for any reason. And when someone dies for no reason, it is particularly upsetting.

I think Zimmerman and the guys that killed the pizza guy all have a screw loose.

I will shoot anyone if they threaten me or my family, shoot them dead and not bat an eyelash. I have that right.

You with a gun sounds like giving dynamite to a fool.

did you call the da with this irrefutable evidence??

The Police already have the evidence. They ignored it. Now the Police Chief is out of a job and State and Federal officials are taking over.

You really know nothing. The Police chief is NOT out of a job dumbass.

The city council voted no confidence in him and he's on a "leave of absense".

Yeah, he's out of a job. No way he's ever coming back.

Except the Dominoes driver wasnt on top of those two punks hitting them. He was just delivering a pizza and earning money to pay his tuition. And the cops found the pizza in these punks room. Easy case. The other cops have a self-defense issue with one half that is dead. Much harder case.

The Dominoes man is black. Are you outraged?

I care about the more macro problem that we have rampant crime in this country because we lack oppurtunity.

But as long as the assholes in charge can keep us at each others throats, it's not liek that will be fixed any time soon.

Are you saying that you could see yourself doing the same thing "if things got bad enough ?"

Why does the blatent disregard that some people have for human life somehow get turned into a global issue so often.

I'm saying that these kids are probalby nihilistic. And I think there's a lot of blame to go around on left and right. The left for promoting an entitlement state that calls for no responsiblity, and the right for destroying economic potential so a few rich assholes can be richer.

And there are days, I think none of the political stuff is worth it because politics is faker than wrestling.

So, ummmm, is this what we are going to get from you guys all the way until Zimmerman is convicted. Should we start a new grouping called "Right Wing Crime Blotter".

But why you mad?

WE, just like you, and Sharpton, and MSNBC, are TIRED of seeing young black men being killed for no good reason! We're tired of the violence in the young, black male community. We, like you, want it to stop. We're simply bringing awareness to the tragedies.

After all..........the Dominoes driver above, who was working to pay for his college classes, was BLACK. Yep. That young black man's dream, his efforts in college, are GONE forever. Because why? Two young dumb males got hungry, and thought shooting him in the head in the name of cinnamon sticks was perfectly fine.

DO you now want this epedimic to stop also? Lefties got one thing right: Bringing awareness to a problem is the first step. We'll, lets do just that.
Good luck seeing this get the attention martin is getting ...

There is no evidence whatsoever that this is a “stand your ground” case. Zimmerman told police he was heading back to his van when Martin struck him from behind, knocking him to the ground. Martin then proceeded to beat him in the face thus banging his head against the ground. If Zimmerman is believed, this is a simple case of self-defense which has always been recognized in every state. The standard for using deadly force is a rather simple one: one is justified in using deadly force if he has a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death. The law does not require that you must have already sustained seriously injured before you resort to deadly force; it merely requires that you have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury. Actually, when you think about it the law makes sense.

Given the circumstances as described by Zimmerman, he was justified in using deadly force. If his version of events stands, there are no grounds to even arrest him. Everything that happened prior to the moment that Martin struck Zimmerman is completely immaterial. The fact that Zimmerman was following Martin did not give Martin the right to assault him. The moment Martin hit Zimmerman from behind he was walking towards his van, Martin become a criminal and Zimmerman became a victim. If Martin had simply walked away after knocking Zimmerman to the ground, Zimmerman would not have been allowed to use deadly force since he was no longer in fear of serious bodily injury or death. However, it is apparent that Martin did not walk away but continued his attack. Both Zimmerman and an eye-witness say that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. It appears that all the EVIDENCE supports Zimmerman's account.

All I know is that if I were in the same situation as Zimmerman, I would have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury. I am convinced that most people would feel the same way, and that is why Zimmerman will never be convicted even though he might be arrested for purely political reasons.

There is no evidence whatsoever that this is a “stand your ground” case. Zimmerman told police he was heading back to his van when Martin struck him from behind, knocking him to the ground. Martin then proceeded to beat him in the face thus banging his head against the ground. If Zimmerman is believed, this is a simple case of self-defense which has always been recognized in every state. The standard for using deadly force is a rather simple one: one is justified in using deadly force if he has a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death. The law does not require that you must have already sustained seriously injured before you resort to deadly force; it merely requires that you have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury. Actually, when you think about it the law makes sense.

Given the circumstances as described by Zimmerman, he was justified in using deadly force. If his version of events stands, there are no grounds to even arrest him. Everything that happened prior to the moment that Martin struck Zimmerman is completely immaterial. The fact that Zimmerman was following Martin did not give Martin the right to assault him. The moment Martin hit Zimmerman from behind he was walking towards his van, Martin become a criminal and Zimmerman became a victim. If Martin had simply walked away after knocking Zimmerman to the ground, Zimmerman would not have been allowed to use deadly force since he was no longer in fear of serious bodily injury or death. However, it is apparent that Martin did not walk away but continued his attack. Both Zimmerman and an eye-witness say that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. It appears that all the EVIDENCE supports Zimmerman's account.

All I know is that if I were in the same situation as Zimmerman, I would have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury. I am convinced that most people would feel the same way, and that is why Zimmerman will never be convicted even though he might be arrested for purely political reasons.

So why are you so sure that Zimmerman is telling the truth?

I'm saying that these kids are probalby nihilistic. And I think there's a lot of blame to go around on left and right. The left for promoting an entitlement state that calls for no responsiblity, and the right for destroying economic potential so a few rich assholes can be richer.

And there are days, I think none of the political stuff is worth it because politics is faker than wrestling.

Here ya go, there's plenty of blame to go around. So young people like these two murderers always have some "out". They are not to blame, or not solely to blame for their reprehensible actions. There's always some excuse for cutting them some kind of slack for taking another's life in cold blood, without any greater provocation than they wanted a pizza. These two need to be punished to the fullest extent allowable by the law.
If there are others who might carry blame for this act, then those responsible should also be punished. Until we begin to hold the all parties responsible, and to enforce consequences, there will be no improvement.

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

They simply had this brain process:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."
"Aight, but we aint got no money".
"Its ok dog, we'll just shoot the delivery man."
"Yeah homie, sounds good. Oh, get some cinnamon sticks, them shits is good yo."
"Word..............gimme the phone real quick"

Where is Al Sharpton?

Did the perps look like Obama's son?

I hate violence of any kind and I hate guns. Nobody has the right to take someone's life for any reason. And when someone dies for no reason, it is particularly upsetting.

I think Zimmerman and the guys that killed the pizza guy all have a screw loose.

The only reason you have the right to freedom of speech to sit there on your computer and type out exactly what you want to say is because SOMEONE FOUGHT AND DIED, AND YES, EVEN KILLED TO GIVE YOU THAT RIGHT... you IGNORANT WRETCH.

You fucking liberals just give me the fucking CREEPS with all your IGNORANT BULL SHIT.

The only reason you have the right to freedom of speech to sit there on your computer and type out exactly what you want to say is because SOMEONE FOUGHT AND DIED, AND YES, EVEN KILLED TO GIVE YOU THAT RIGHT... you IGNORANT WRETCH.

You fucking liberals just give me the fucking CREEPS with all your IGNORANT BULL SHIT.

If you knew ANYTHING on God's green earth, you would be able to give a much better response than that. You can't because you are totally uninformed. So you just cuss and name call like the little punk that you are.

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

Did the perps look like Obama's son?

Of course.

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

Where were you?

Forum List

Back