2 LAPD PIGGY'S plead no contest to sexually assaulting women while On Duty, receive 25- year prison.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Two Los Angeles police officers pleaded no contest Monday to sexually assaulting multiple women, a pattern of predation in which one partner often served as the lookout while the other carried out an attack in their unmarked police car.

"This hurts," said Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Ronald S. Coen as he alluded to his own career in law enforcement and handed each man a 25-year term in state prison. The judge also ordered the officers to register as sex offenders. If tried and convicted, the men had faced a maximum penalty of life in prison.
"I was in a dark alleyway with a guy with a gun," she testified. "I didn't really feel like I had a choice." (Yep, A Good Guy with a GUN!)

"How dare they. They wore a badge to protect people and instead they terrorized them,"

11377500_671806792920095_1899399823_n.jpg

:dunno: You should never Trust a PIGS Spew in court, they Lie, Murder and here Rape as they get paid by the public. Yep, All PIGS are Criminals, as they are all members of a gang called the "Blue Wall of Silences"

Read the real facts folks.

Blue wall of silence - Wikipedia

Clearly.. These are our paid gang members with guns, called PIGS....

73eb37882e86524f38d41a3a19c26419.jpg

Forum List

Back