‘They Were Not Patriots’: Judge Sentences Upstate New York Men to Three Years in Prison for Using Chemical Spray on Cops on Jan. 6

These people are being told, by voices they trust completely, that what they're doing is patriotic.

There's not much that can be said to a True Believer. You can just hope it somehow wears off.

The vast majority of republicans/conservatives agree that the 1/6 riot was wrong and that those that broke laws, should face justice.

You talk like the other side is a monolith bloc in support of that riot and future similar riots.

That is you being very dishonest and divisive.

You are an asshole.

Very few conservatives defend them.

You are a liar and a divisive asshole.
you are dealing with a demafasist…they don’t understand that…or think that way. They have a hive mind so don’t understand how people can disagree within a party

you are dealing with a demafasist…they don’t understand that…or think that way. They have a hive mind so don’t understand how people can disagree within a party

I know. But I see them spreading lies, I feel compelled to speak the Truth.

Dont hold your breath waiting for there Black LIES Matter protestors to spend 3 years in jail
Don't hold your breath expecting any help from Trump for these rioters. He's too busy trying to save his own ass & living large on his golf course.

Don't hold your breath expecting any help from Trump for these rioters. He's too busy trying to save his own ass & living large on his golf course.
why should trump help these BLM demafascist brownshirts?

i don’t underhand your post…

Trump could not defeat the Deep State ghouls while he was in office and has even less power now

And conservatives who defend these treasonous criminals are likewise not patriots – they are enemies of America, of our democratic institutions, and of the Constitution.
It's the grandstanding. The powerful stage Progs rely on. Progs are purposely impoverishing a percentage of the population now.

You are an asshole.
Checking your recent posts, just from the last 24 hours:

• "The shit you say, is just shit."
  • "Libtards just say shit. They don't care what the words mean. THey are like monkeys throwing handful of their own shit."
  • "But I can clearly see you are a piece of shit."
  • "What a piece of sshit you are."
  • "You are a liar and a divisive asshole."
  • "That is you being very dishonest and divisive. You are an asshole."
  • "I think lefties get off on it. They are very different from us. They are... complete scum of the earth."
  • "And when it does, you are going to whine like a faggot"
  • "You are a very evil person."

Those are your words. That is who you are. Do I post to people like that? No, I sure don't. You're about as hateful as it gets here.

Last edited:
I'm fine with their sentence. Do felon shit, get felon time......Now only if that held true for the average BLM black arrested for like crimes.....Oh wait, Cumswalla bailed them out.
Whataboutism at the finest....

Screw what our supporters did, what about they did...

Can you should an example.
Can you show Democrat senior leaders directly them to fight?
Why hasn't people in those riots got pardons like Trump said he will give to Jan 6th insurrectionists?

Why hasn't people in those riots got pardons like Trump said he will give to Jan 6th insurrectionists?
Jan. 6 was nothing but minor. The totalitarian strong central government monsters have made it an issue promoted by their globalist leaders. Look how seamless we support Ukraine as a war weary people with our sell out politicians in their full glory kneeling in subservience to their demonic masters.

I'm fine with their sentence. Do felon shit, get felon time......Now only if that held true for the average BLM black arrested for like crimes.....Oh wait, Cumswalla bailed them out.
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about rightwing terrorism and the sentencing of treasonous conservatives who attacked and sought to destroy America’s democracy.

Speaking up for their rights to be respected, is not whataboutism.

That you attack the idea of civil rights, or even discussing it, is quite a red flag, don't you think?

Jan. 6 was nothing but minor. The totalitarian strong central government monsters have made it an issue promoted by their globalist leaders. Look how seamless we support Ukraine as a war weary people with our sell out politicians in their full glory kneeling in subservience to their demonic masters.
Gee, how come McCarthy walked away from the committee when he could have exposed these "globalist leaders"?

When everything you touch turns to crime..

Forum List

Back