California sentences 25 year old man to 2 years in female juvenile custody

Mushroom

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2012
State of Jefferson
This is one of those stories that can only come out of California.

A 26 year old man with a lengthy criminal record pled guilty to sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl on New Year Day 2014. But here is the twist, he now identifies as "transgender", and the judge decided that as he was only 17 when the crime happened, he should serve his sentence in juvenile detention. Female juvenile detention as James Tubbs now identifies himself as Hannah Tubbs.

A mentally disturbed transgender woman who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl could be allowed to serve her sentence under house arrest, after the Los Angeles County district attorney refused to prosecute the 26-year-old as an adult for the crime committed shortly before their 18th birthday.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...26-sexually-assaulted-girl-10-adult-jail.html

This is how insane California has become when it comes to enforcing the law and protecting its citizens.

Damn. A feller could wreck a lot of young pussy if he had to spend two years in the bad girl's lockup. :laughing0301:

These people are evil, masquerading as insane. DISGUSTING... If another young girl is assaulted, the judge should be sued or otherwise held "accountable". ENOUGH ALREADY!

A 26 year old man with a lengthy criminal record pled guilty to sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl on New Year Day 2014. But here is the twist, he now identifies as "transgender", and the judge decided that as he was only 17 when the crime happened, he should serve his sentence in juvenile detention. Female juvenile detention as James Tubbs now identifies himself as Hannah Tubbs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...26-sexually-assaulted-girl-10-adult-jail.html

This is how insane California has become when it comes to enforcing the law and protecting its citizens.
You would think, as a pedophile sex offender that sexually assaulted a little girl would be kept away from children, especially little girls.

Welcome to the modern left. Your bedfellows
Nah. This travisty is her father's fault. If it had been my 14 year old daughter, the perp chick with a dick would no longer be a problem. If it were Tennessee, and I even got charged with the murder, I would probably get off by jury nullification, if facing a jury of MY peers.

This travisty is her father's fault.

Wait a minute, you are blaming the father of the victim?

This is what drives many of us batty. How about blaming the pervert that molested her? He is the only guilty person, nobody else.

What you are saying is only a step away from "slut shaming".

The "mentally disturbed" part worries me. Is this just another case of the US locking up people with mental problems because they can't be bothered to tackle the issue?

The "mentally disturbed" part worries me. Is this just another case of the US locking up people with mental problems because they can't be bothered to tackle the issue?

If they are a criminal, they should be locked up. I do not care if they are mentally ill or not. Lock them up in a mental institution as far as I am concerned, just so they are prevented from harming others.

And I to be honest question that. This person in just a few years accrued quite a criminal record in three different states. Multiple cases of assault, theft, and drugs. This goes well beyond that, as most who are mentally ill do not have this kind of rap sheet.

And to make it worse, as it is now being considered to have been done as a juvenile, they will not even be registered as a sex offender. In most states, a 17 year old for a crime like this would have been prosecuted as an adult, but not California. This really is a state where you can damned near do anything you want, the state will not punish you for it.

Wait a minute, you are blaming the father of the victim?

This is what drives many of us batty. How about blaming the pervert that molested her? He is the only guilty person, nobody else.

What you are saying is only a step away from "slut shaming".
He would have long since been dealt with permanently, if it had been my 14-year-old daughter, and I would have considered it, worth the trouble it cost me to do it. He sure as hell wouldn't be going to girl's juvenile detention facility to sexually attack more 14-year-old girls. This ain't California.

If they are a criminal, they should be locked up. I do not care if they are mentally ill or not. Lock them up in a mental institution as far as I am concerned, just so they are prevented from harming others.

And I to be honest question that. This person in just a few years accrued quite a criminal record in three different states. Multiple cases of assault, theft, and drugs. This goes well beyond that, as most who are mentally ill do not have this kind of rap sheet.

And to make it worse, as it is now being considered to have been done as a juvenile, they will not even be registered as a sex offender. In most states, a 17 year old for a crime like this would have been prosecuted as an adult, but not California. This really is a state where you can damned near do anything you want, the state will not punish you for it.

The problem is that they don't deal with mental health problems and allow them to become criminal problems simply because they prefer the fear factor of having criminals in prison.

Fox News insisted on calling this prick "Her".

California sentences 25 year old man to 2 years in female juvenile custody​

So, California locks up a guy in a girls’ juvenile facility for the crime of violating a young girl. And in the woke and enlightened progressive view, this makes sense? :cuckoo:

California sentences 25 year old man to 2 years in female juvenile custody​

So, California locks up a guy in a girls’ juvenile facility for the crime of violating a young girl. And in the woke and enlightened progressive view, this makes sense? :cuckoo:

When did transgender change to include dudes who keep the twig and berries?

When did transgender change to include dudes who keep the twig and berries?
Apparently, once you start the transition process, you’re formally deemed a tranny. Maybe that scumbag child sex abuser got himself a shot of a testosterone suppressor or a shot of estrogen. I don’t know.

What I do know is that he now considers himself a female doesn’t automatically alter his mindset. He saw a young girl as a criminal target. Has he now changed? Who knows? But let’s experiment with all the young girls in that juvenile facility.

The Governor is mightily concerned that some inmate might attack Tubbs. He doesn’t seem to give a damn about the girls Tubbs will be locked in with.

Apparently, once you start the transition process, you’re formally deemed a tranny. Maybe that scumbag child sex abuser got himself a shot of a testosterone suppressor or a shot of estrogen. I don’t know.

What I do know is that he now considers himself a female doesn’t automatically alter his mindset. He saw a young girl as a criminal target. Has he now changed? Who knows? But let’s experiment with all the young girls in that juvenile facility.

Well, the fact that he had assaulted multiple people as recently as late 2020, I would actually argue against that. As women are not exactly known for committing crimes like that, but men are. Myself, I think he is just playing the system, because once he was extradited to California he knew that they literally treat anybody legally who claims to be "transgender" as a member of the sex they proclaim.

I'm sure that the guards will be well versed about her situation, and will grab the rubber hoses at even the slightest misstep.

Forum List

Back