2 children per household?

Why "two" children ... Why not just one child or maybe three?

What would you be trying to accomplish?
How exactly would we handle pregnancies that passed the limit?

What if we decided only responsible and smart people can have children?
What if we decided only healthy children from healthy families deserve to live?
What if we decide it makes more sense to get rid of old people than limit the influx of young people?

What if we just mind our own business and take responsibility for what we do?
The government solution or government policy is not an answer to the problem no matter how you feel about it.
The government is the reason the rest of us are held responsible for other peoples' failures.

What if we lose our country to hordes of illiterate bastards with no family structure in their lives?

Oh wait, that already happened.

Never mind.

What if we lose our country to hordes of illiterate bastards with no family structure in their lives?

Never mind.

Exactly ... Helping them survive and produce more hasn't aided us at all.
Government intervention only produces more problems to take care of.

Individual responsibility and an understanding that no one else is obligated to feed, clothe or take care of you is a powerful motivator.
Starvation and poverty sucks ... And has a natural way of taking care of itself ... Until we decide it is a good idea to make excuses and foolishly attempt to correct the incorrigible.

Never mind.

Exactly ... Helping them survive and produce more hasn't aided us at all.
Government intervention only produces more problems to take care of.

Individual responsibility and an understanding that no one else is obligated to feed, clothe or take care of you is a powerful motivator.
Starvation and poverty sucks ... And has a natural way of taking care of itself ... Until we decide it is a good idea to make excuses and foolishly attempt to correct the incorrigible.

"The children" have long since replaced "patriotism" as the last refuge of scoundrels.

With the NRaas Story Progression Mod you can change the Sims 3 default settings and make it happen in an imaginary world.
The Libertarian in me says people need to mind their own business and take care of their own shit ... Before worrying about what other people do or how many children they have.

You're a libertarian and you play Sims???Wow.....a new breed appears to have been spawned in the USA...

"The children" have long since replaced "patriotism" as the last refuge of scoundrels.

Yeah well ... I am just expressing my Libertarian side ... And it doesn't "rule the roost".

That side of me doesn't stop with "children".
Take for instance the seatbelt law ... A total infringement on personal liberties.
One that only makes a difference when someone not wearing a seatbelt goes through windshield ... And then we get the idea it is our responsibility to scoop them up off the pavement and put them back together.

Compassion is a wonderful thing ... But compliance is something altogether different and certainly not a form of nobility.

Last edited:
You're a libertarian and you play Sims???Wow.....a new breed appears to have been spawned in the USA...

If you know about Sims 3 ... Then you may be familiar with a "Wishacy".
That is where you do whatever the Sim rolls in wishes to achieve Lifetime Happiness rewards.

But perhaps you don't know what you are talking about or how it may apply to the principles.

Yeah well ... I am just expressing my Libertarian side ... And it doesn't "rule the roost".

That side of me doesn't stop with "children".
Take for instance the seatbelt law ... A total infringement on personal liberties.
One that only makes a difference when someone not wearing a seatbelt goes through windshield ... And then we get the idea it is our responsibility to scoop them up off the pavement and put them back together.

Compassion is a wonder thing ... But compliance is something altogether different and certainly not a form of nobility.

Seatbelt saved my youngest son's life.

Didn't do shit for the new Malibu he wrapped around a tree.

Seatbelt saved my youngest son's life.

Didn't do shit for the new Malibu he wrapped around a tree.

I use a seatbelt every time I get in a vehicle ... Front seat or back.
Knocking on wood ... I have never been driving in a car accident ... But have lived through some pretty horrific ones.

It is a smart thing to do ... So is becoming a productive member of society.
It just isn't the government's place to identify what we are required to do in order to enforce their desired outcome.

What if we decide it makes more sense to get rid of old people than limit the influx of young people?

The government solution or government policy is not an answer to the problem no matter how you feel about it.
The government is the reason the rest of us are held responsible for other peoples' failures.

Intelligent, educated people have no problem controling their reproduction, and by choice, not by force. With an over populated world, why would anyone argue with that? Probably just to be argumentative, like you.

White people are the only ones who are trying to be responsible with reproduction. The result? Mexicans with their 6 or 7 kid families who can't even read are taking over the planet, along with every low IQ welfare sucking baby mama who likes those government checks for out of wedlock kids. I don't see any pleasant outcomes, do you?
bcc0a7a833ea5f08eeac607ed4ec10dc.jpg

Intelligent, educated people have no problem controling their reproduction, and by choice, not by force. With an over populated world, why would anyone argue with that? Probably just to be argumentative, like you.

What about the unintelligent and uneducated?
They're popping out morons at a ridiculous rate and expecting the rest of us to pay for em.

You are the one arguing ... I was asking questions ... Dipshit.
You couldn't answer them and provided nothing more than typical useless liberal bullshit.
Guess that counts you out of the educated or intelligent category ... Hope you aren't breeding.

Last edited:
What about the unintelligent and uneducated?
They're popping out morons at a ridiculous rate and expecting the rest of us to pay for em.

They only expect us to pay for them because unintelligent and poorly educated people have decided it is our responsibility to do so.
Their ideas don't ever fix any of the problems ... And provide overreaching, unaccountable and poorly managed failures in regards to immediate remedies.

Which begs to differ the idea that we should allow government the opportunity to fuck anything else up.

With the NRaas Story Progression Mod you can change the Sims 3 default settings and make it happen in an imaginary world.
The Libertarian in me says people need to mind their own business and take care of their own shit ... Before worrying about what other people do or how many children they have.

People can have all the children they can feed without welfare.

If they turn to the government, I am all for mandatory tubal ligation and vasectomy.

I agree...and maybe offer some immediate assistance.
When it becomes a habit or able bodied people act like they are entitled to it...that's where the problem is.

Only responsible and smart people should have children. Thar is another thread. There should be no limit on how many people have as long as they can pay for it.

Forum List

Back