2 Carry Guns as Crowd Marches Through Kenosha to Protest Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict

The fact you are engaged in a protest in no way means you do not have the right to keep and bear arm while doing so.

Unsupportable nonsense.

O.K., try reading this real slow and figuring out what it says:

weap·on
/ˈwepən/

noun
a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.

No. People who engage in rioting should be arrested and sent to prison.

People who bring weapons to political protests should have those weapons confiscated. Weapons are NOT designed for 'Peaceful' anything. Having a weapon indicates an intention to be 'Not Peaceful'.

weap·on
/ˈwepən/

noun
a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.
Except for those who carry concealed everywhere they go and never harm anyone at all. You might as well say that having an airbag in a car is an admission that you're planning a head-on collision.

Except for those who carry concealed everywhere they go and never harm anyone at all. You might as well say that having an airbag in a car is an admission that you're planning a head-on collision.

The fact that the vast majority of people who own and carry guns do not use them illegally, does not mean that an occasional nut case won't shoot someone, or that a gun fight won't erupt.

The fact also is that when people openly carry guns to a rally, they are intimidating people, which is their intention.

I should be able to go to a political protest without being intimidated by people carrying guns or by the idea that there may be one nut case with a gun.

I should also be able to go to political protests without fear that some extremists will turn it into a riot.

'Peaceful Assembly' should mean 'Peaceful Assembly'

The fact that the vast majority of people who own and carry guns do not use them illegally, does not mean that an occasional nut case won't shoot someone, or that a gun fight won't erupt.

The fact also is that when people openly carry guns to a rally, they are intimidating people, which is their intention.

I should be able to go to a political protest without being intimidated by people carrying guns or by the idea that there may be one nut case with a gun.

I should also be able to go to political protests without fear that some extremists will turn it into a riot.

'Peaceful Assembly' should mean 'Peaceful Assembly'
And unless somebody decides to make it otherwise, that's what they are, guns or not. In fact, having more concealed carry permit holders around generally leads to more peaceful outcomes.

As we've seen, many "political protests" have turned into riots over the last several years now, and the presence or absence of guns didn't seem to be a deciding factor in whether they did. Heck, I wouldn't go to a BLM protest now because of the probability is high that it will turn into a riot.

Why was it a problem when Kyle did it? You lefties have droned on for months about it. Why the sudden change of heart?

Hey. We learned. It’s perfectly fine to do it.

In fact. Liberals are buying all the guns they can. As are Minorities. They have learned they need to arm up to defend themselves from the extreme right.

In fact. Liberals are buying all the guns they can. As are Minorities. They have learned they need to arm up to defend themselves from the extreme right.
Guess that means the whole, "Big black guns are scary" thing is gone.

The "extreme" right didn't burn Kenosha, Portland, or any of the other cities that were burned and looted for 7 months....funny thing....it was leftists working with the support of the democrat party that burned and looted black and minority neighborhoods.....

Funny that the ones burning and looting were democrats, and their primary target were blacks and other minorities.....

Please show an example. Rittenhouse was responding to a left wing riot. Need I remind you of the epidemic of BLM/Antifa riots of 2020? Portland, 100 days straight, continuing today. Seattle, CHOP/CHAZ occupation, 6 weeks. Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, NYC, Philadelphia, SF, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago---nope, you are terribly misinformed--that was all the left wing practicing what you are claiming the right wing did.

And the democrat party blm and antifa....burned and looted black and minority neighborhoods and businesses..........

"Something is very wrong with this picture." So much for your support of the 2nd Amendment, I guess.

You know who I am....what I post...........I support their Right to carry those rifles......and as long as they don't fire those rifles...what is the problem?

It is shitheads like you that attacked Kyle.......shitheads like you who thought it would be a simple matter of beating to death or hospitalization the guy with the rifle, since the democrat party mayors called back the police, and let you burn and loot at will...........you thought you were simply going to beat that kid to death....

Didn't work out that way.....

This is why you want gun control....so when you do send in your brownshirts, they will beat the next American to death or put them in the hospital.....this is also why we fight you....and plan to keep our guns....

Forum List

Back