2/3 of Americans-Afghanistan Not Worth Fighting

I'm a hypocrite?

Trump did EXACTLY this and worse in Syria with the Kurds...and you defended it.

Oh and by the way...what you suggest? Is what we've BEEN doing for a long time. We only had a couple thousand troops in the whole country after Trump "drew down" that force
yes you are a fucking dirty political hack hypocrite....

Oh really?

Well then elaborate
I probably already been said before,:

• Round up all the expensive equipment and transport it out or to a safe location
  • Start making arrangements for troops and civilians to orderly and quietly withdraw.
  • Make sure that those who will be subject to execution for collaborating with "infidels" have asylum somewhere and a way to leave safely and quietly.
  • DON'T ANNOUNCE TO THE FUCKING WORLD THAT WE ARE BUGGING OUT UNTIL THE BUGOUT IS COMPLETE!!!!
You can spin this all you want. This is the worst military fuck up in the history of humanity.

If this level of cluster-fuck retreat is the way things are going to end in the future, I don't ever want to hear even the mere suggestion of a foregin war and I want to sever all alliance to assure it. This shit should cause a complete revolt and secession/civil war in the U.S. if it ever happens again.

Actually yes. That's how these things go. Remember Saigon?
Oh stop it....this is happening now...say what you want about Trump....the world feared him...they do not fear Joe....just like they didn't fear Ford.....

Yeah, I do. Another great moment for America.

Even after the Afghan president ditched the country, Biden did not start evacuating American citizens.

How stupid is that?
That is real stupid. Thats why people are clinging to planes and falling to their deaths. Biden has blood on his hands. Unfortunately he dont care.

“I don’t believe we should have been in there to begin with,” said Sebastian Garcia, a 23-year-old Biden voter from Lubbock, Texas, who said he had three cousins serve in Afghanistan. “But now that we’re leaving, I do feel we probably should stay after seeing, I guess you’d say, the trouble we’ve caused.”

1629386277796.png

So we shouldn’t be there but we shouldn’t leave

Ohhh

Nobody gives a shit about that third world shithole.

However, that doesn't stop us Americans from ridiculing the incompetency of Joe Dufus and the Democrats for fucking up the withdrawal big time.

Nobody gives a shit about that third world shithole.

However, that doesn't stop us Americans from ridiculing the incompetency of Joe Dufus and the Democrats for fucking up the withdrawal big time.
Wait… you’re just playing politics??

I’m shocked

Well, pulling US civilians and Afghanistan employees out of the region before
closing up the shop would have been a "good way" to disengage from something as fucked up as that.

Sheesh

They had like 14 months to prepare, right. Trump signed the withdrawal agreement in Feb of 2020 that stipulated we'd be out by May 2021.

Trump negotiated with the Taliban without the Afghan Government and apparently, the Taliban negotiated with the Afghan Army for their surrender, without the US Government!

They had like 14 months to prepare, right. Trump signed the withdrawal agreement in Feb of 2020 that stipulated we'd be out by May 2021.

Trump negotiated with the Taliban without the Afghan Government and apparently, the Taliban negotiated with the Afghan Army for their surrender, without the US Government!
Trump signed a non binding agreement where there were stipulations for us leaving.
Are you really trying to muck up the facts? That's what it looks like.

Well, pulling US civilians and Afghanistan employees out of the region before
closing up the shop would have been a "good way" to disengage from something as fucked up as that.

Sheesh
That would have meant more time and more troops...

Both he couldn't do without breaking the Trump-Taliban deal...

Trump left him with 2500 troops in the country...

Despite the Republican whining and piling on...America does not approve of the "forever war" in Afghanistan

There was and never is...a "good way" to disengage from something as fucked up as that

We never should have been nation building in Afghanistan and I want to leave. I don't blame Biden for that.

But wow, Biden fucked this up. And listening to his constant shifting is just painful. He clearly runs a White House where people are afraid to speak their views and Biden clearly isn't listening to them if they do

Lesh
Nobody wants to fight for Afghanistan dummy.

We just want our people out.

Too bad we didn't take all the military hardware out when we had the chance. I'm sure the Taliban love all that equipment, guns and ammo. Hope they kill each other with it.

Forum List

Back