$2,200 per week for 5 minutes worth of work?

I had no idea that this thread would be filled with non-sequiters the minute I posted it. Sorry.

Haha. And even then you've got to be careful for fear of being called a racist. It's even tough in the private sector to fire a protected class, which includes blacks and now gays. Ever tried to do it? It's a major hassle.

Concept: Those not working on or completing their primary duties as defined in their job descriptions should be reassigned or fired.

you elected your present day, "Guam is gonna tip over" elected officials to vote for you.. wtfg.

What kind of coffee you drinkin', darlin'?

can I say "black" without being called a racist?

When I worked for the government, I witnessed where a Black person screwed up and should have been fired, the person was promoted to a higher level just to get him out of that section. Seen it several times go down like that, when I asked why, I was told it was easier doing that then getting rid of the person.
Is that reverse racist, or what?

Race isn't the issue. It's the entitlement attitude of public employees, especially when fueled by unions. We have far too many of them, and their productivity in general is abysmal.

I have a friend who does temp sysad work. When he interviewed for an assignment for Social Security, one of the question he was asked is:

"How do you feel about working in a place where the full time employees sit around playing computer games all day?"

And this is why we have huge budget deficit.

Forum List

Back