$2,200 per week for 5 minutes worth of work?

Sano said he has never seen a case like Cunningham's in 40 years of working with public officials.

Read more: State worker: I get paid $2,200 for 5 minutes work -- Page 3 -- Times Union - Albany NY

So, how many cases has Sano seen?

Over 40 years I'd expect he might have missed more than a few public officials' cases.

Oh an you on the other hand have the inside info on this because you..... ummm .......well.....pulled it right out of your ASS?

Race isn't the issue. It's the entitlement attitude of public employees, especially when fueled by unions. We have far too many of them, and their productivity in general is abysmal.

I have a friend who does temp sysad work. When he interviewed for an assignment for Social Security, one of the question he was asked is:

"How do you feel about working in a place where the full time employees sit around playing computer games all day?"

And this is why we have huge budget deficit.

I guess it is for willow because she just assumed the guy was on the dole by looking at his picture.

If he really doesnt like his job and feels morally outraged about the waste of money he claims to be concerned about, wouldnt it be wise to *gasp* get a new job?

If he really doesnt like his job and feels morally outraged about the waste of money he claims to be concerned about, wouldnt it be wise to *gasp* get a new job?

Yeah he should have just given up and faded inbto the woodwork so this can never be found out by the public.

You people just LOOK for ways to blame the black person huh?

Lotsa people here didn't bother reading the article it seems....

I did. The thing I don't get is why go through all of this? Why not just fire the guy outright. On second thought, just eliminate the position. If they've gone this long under these circumstances, the position can't be that necessary.

Lotsa people here didn't bother reading the article it seems....

And what did these people miss by not reading the article? Was it the part about him doctoring his time records in August 2008? And what of the suit he filed in 2005 against the Labor Department in which Cunningham claimed he was subjected to discrimination because of his race? Yeah, this must be due to retaliation.

All I see is that charges that he stole time were upheld in a hearing.

And now he feels like a prisoner, yet gets paid $115,000-a-year and does nothing. The horror!!!!!!

Sure, there is a lot we don't know. But unfortunately some people (like myself) have seen this way too many times. Some people that are members of a protected class use the system to their advantage. And when they're called on it, it must be because of racism. Yes, that's speculation in this case, but it just gets old after a while.

I'd be more than willing to trade jobs with him. Getting paid $115k/year for doing nothing complete with some of the best benefits in the business sounds like a sweet deal to me.

My prediction? He'll win a multi-million dollar lawsuit and still retire with full benefits.

Read the article......he's nearing retirement....this is his parting shot.

Oh, that's GREAT!

He's 58 YEARS OLD!

Why should he be able to retire with full benefits at 58 when private sector individuals have to wait until 67?

Read the article......he's nearing retirement....this is his parting shot.

Oh, that's GREAT!

He's 58 YEARS OLD!

Why should he be able to retire with full benefits at 58 when private sector individuals have to wait until 67?

He's had a tough job?
:scared1:

Is it easier to fire Asians?

Yes.

What about ....like.......Bangladeshi's? Or Cherokee Indians?

Funny you should ask. We had to fire a guy from Bangladesh one time. Total loser. (Some dimwit hired him without asking anyone else.) And I've never worked with a native American Indian in my line of work.

Just the protect classes are difficult to fire: Blacks and Gays.

What about ....like.......Bangladeshi's? Or Cherokee Indians?

Funny you should ask. We had to fire a guy from Bangladesh one time. Total loser. (Some dimwit hired him without asking anyone else.) And I've never worked with a native American Indian in my line of work.

Just the protect classes are difficult to fire: Blacks and Gays.

Shit.

Must be hell, working for some big black bull dyke.........:(

Forum List

Back