1988.Biden lost his presidential bid

Um, I guess.

Frankly, if the worst thing you can say about him is he copied someone else's speech, that doesn't sound too bad.

You know, compared to Trump stealing from a veteran's charity, scamming people with a fake university, and damn, the list can go on.
‘88 is old news

But I wont allow libs to lie about biden's lies

Um, I guess.

Frankly, if the worst thing you can say about him is he copied someone else's speech, that doesn't sound too bad.

You know, compared to Trump stealing from a veteran's charity, scamming people with a fake university, and damn, the list can go on.
Frankly, Biden has a long history of plagiarizing. He's just a serial moron.

This will cone as a shock to your tender sensibilities but Trump hasn't been the president for approx two years now. You can admire the failures of the left for the horrible state of affairs afflicting this country.

Really.

Gee, I'm looking about. I'm not seeing a all the plague restrictions we need two years ago.
Or the riots.
Or the double digit unemployment.

Oh, wait, eggs are expensive now, I guess that's the worst thing ever, to hear you guys tell it.

I'll trade expensive eggs for no plague any day, thank you

Really.

Gee, I'm looking about. I'm not seeing a all the plague restrictions we need two years ago.
Or the riots.
Or the double digit unemployment.

Oh, wait, eggs are expensive now, I guess that's the worst thing ever, to hear you guys tell it.

I'll trade expensive eggs for no plague any day, thank you
Gee. I guess you didn't notice the damage done by the left resulting from children being denied an education,
Or the deficit spending
Or the inflation

Oh, wait, food, fuel, airline disasters, railroad disasters and a confused, bumbling old fool falling up a flight of stairs.

I'll trade secure Ukranian borders for our own. Biden pays an endowment to keep Hunter's crooked business deals on the down low.

Last edited:
Which isn't what he said. He used a turn of phrase that neal Kinnock used, which was...um... dumb.
I think what did more damage to him with Democratic voters was that he gave Republican Judges fair hearings instead of doing everything he could to block them.
It wasn't a 'turn of phrase' ... it was a whole segment nearly mirroring Neal Kinnock's speech as he geared up for a prime minister election. Biden also had allegations concerning law-school plagiarism and for exaggerating his academic credentials. Nearly 40 years later, Biden continues to over-exaggerate and continues to repeat and / or manufacture facts from his childhood, education and career.

Biden dropped out because he committed plagiarism, and was caught red handed. Still par for the course ..

FROM 1987: BIDEN WITHDRAWS BID FOR PRESIDENT IN WAKE OF FUROR

Mr. Biden's troubles began with the revelation in The New York Times and The Des Moines Register that he had used, without attribution, long portions of a moving address by the British Labor Party leader, Neil Kinnock. Later, it emerged that he had also used passages from the speeches of Robert F. Kennedy and Hubert H. Humphrey.

Then, it was revealed that Mr. Biden had been disciplined as a first-year law student for using portions of a law review article in a paper without proper attribution. Mr. Biden tried to put the charges behind him by admitting to mistakes at a news conference, but he was hit again by a Newsweek magazine report on a videotape of an appearance in New Hampshire in which he misstated several facts about his academic career.

It wasn't a 'turn of phrase' ... it was a whole segment nearly mirroring Neal Kinnock's speech as he geared up for a prime minister election. Biden also had allegations concerning law-school plagiarism and for exaggerating his academic credentials. Nearly 40 years later, Biden continues to over-exaggerate and continues to repeat and / or manufacture facts from his childhood, education and career.

Biden dropped out because he committed plagiarism, and was caught red handed. Still par for the course ..

two mistakes, he learned from. as opposed to GOP corrupt giveaways to the rich and the stupidest wars ever.

None of which is any big deal. Especially compared to pure corruption lies sedition and injustice of the GOP... try considering policy instead of stupid irrelevant gossip at this point. he learned his lesson

None of which is any big deal. Especially compared to pure corruption lies sedition and injustice of the GOP... try considering policy instead of stupid irrelevant gossip at this point. he learned his lesson
Biden's multiple plagiarisms during his 1988 presidential run isn't gossip -- he humiliated himself and dropped out ... and you can take your logical fallacy elsewhere. Cheers!

Gee. I guess you didn't notice the damage done by the left resulting from children being denied an education,
Or the deficit spending
Or the inflation

2/3rds of the Covid Spending happened on Trump's watch... as did all the kids who ended up not going to school.

It's amazing how you guys like to pretend someone else was president in 2020 when all the damage happened.

I wish someone else was president in 2020. They'd have handled the crisis competently.

If its no big deal why were you so desperate to deny that it happened?

Maybe I'm just a little bored with your fake scandals. I don't care that Clinton lied about a blow job or that Biden knicked a speech once.

I'm worried every time Republicans STEAL their way into office (They haven't won honestly since 1988) they manage to get us into unnecessary wars, cause recessions and roll back freedoms.

Maybe I'm just a little bored with your fake scandals. I don't care that Clinton lied about a blow job or that Biden knicked a speech once.
First you call it a fake scandal

Then in the same breath admit that its true and not fake at all

2/3rds of the Covid Spending happened on Trump's watch... as did all the kids who ended up not going to school.

It's amazing how you guys like to pretend someone else was president in 2020 when all the damage happened.

I wish someone else was president in 2020. They'd have handled the crisis competently.

I'm worried every time Republicans STEAL their way into office (They haven't won honestly since 1988) they manage to get us into unnecessary wars, cause recessions and roll back freedoms.
Um. No. More than 2/3rds of your silly rant is nonsensical. If you look at the numbers, the Biden spending orgy far exceeds what Trump spent.

Trump still haunts the leftist hive-mind.

In this paper, we find President Trump has proposed between $530 billion and $870 billion of additional spending and tax relief to address the current public health and economic crisis, with a central estimate of $650 billion. We find Vice President Biden has proposed between $2.0 trillion and $4.2 trillion of additional measures to address the crisis, with a central estimate of $3.1 trillion.

COVID%20Paper%20Fig%201_v1_10282020.png

And, umm, no. The greatest damage done to children was and is under the watch of the leftist controlled gulag of Biden and the teachers union.

Um. No. More than 2/3rds of your silly rant is nonsensical. If you look at the numbers, the Biden spending orgy far exceeds what Trump spent.

Trump still haunts the leftist hive-mind.

You do realize that most of the 2021 spending was decided under Trump, not Biden, right?

Yes, we are very worried about Trump. He shows how fragile our democracy actually is, where a complete lunatic can be rejected by the people, still get into office due to an anachronism, reek havoc for four years, and not be in prison after committing numerous crimes.

You do realize that most of the 2021 spending was decided under Trump, not Biden, right?

Yes, we are very worried about Trump. He shows how fragile our democracy actually is, where a complete lunatic can be rejected by the people, still get into office due to an anachronism, reek havoc for four years, and not be in prison after committing numerous crimes.
You do realize that the spending under Biden far exceeded that under Trump.... well, obviously you don't realize that because you're not paying attention.

We actually are very concerned about your TDS. It's a debilitating condition. You seem to believe that Trump is the POTUS. Catch up on some current news cycles to discover an uncomfortable truth.

Less Than a Dime of Every Dollar in Biden’s COVID Spending Went to Fighting COVID​

American taxpayers deserve to know: Where did it go?

Ways and Means Logo

Less Than a Dime of Every Dollar in Biden’s COVID Spending Went to Fighting COVID​

American taxpayers deserve to know: Where did it go?
JANUARY 10, 2022 — BLOGHEALTHPRESS RELEASESWORKER AND FAMILY SUPPORT
While Democrats and President Biden attempt to spend even more towards their disorganized COVID plan, American taxpayers deserve to know where the rest of the money went:
“[A] mere $351.4 billion of the $5.4 trillion authorized by Congress to fight the pandemic, or less than one dollar in 10, was directed to health care.

“Even more appalling: the government has only spent $192 billion of the roughly $303 billion directed to health care, including testing, leaving $111 billion.”

CLICK HERE to read the full article.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
  • The $2 trillion in funding in the Biden Administration’s so-called COVID “rescue” bill allocated less than 9 percent to combatting the virus, with the remaining 91 percent spending hundreds of billions of dollars to bail out state governments, and build bike trails, new high school weight rooms, apartment buildings, and golf courses.
  • Democrats demand greater spending, yet states have already received more federal child-care money than they know what to do with. According to data from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), 20 states reported they were unable to use at least 50 percent of COVID child care funds last March.
  • The almost half a trillion dollars in funds remaining from the $2 trillion in so-called “COVID-relief” enacted in March 2021 should be first used to boost mitigation efforts before asking American taxpayers for more money.
  • The Biden Administration has ignored multiple requests for more transparency and accountability on spending from Ranking Members of the House Budget Committee, House Energy & Commerce Committee, House Oversight and Reform Committee, and House Homeland Security Committee.

Last edited:
You do realize that the spending under Biden far exceeded that under Trump....

I don't think you understand how the budgeting process works. FY2021 was decided in 2020.

We aren't talking about spending, we are talking about Covid relief.

Yes, Trump left the economy is such a mess that we had to engage in massive spending, which is what we've had to do with EVERY RECESSION EVER.

America has never gotten out of a recession without an influx of federal spending.

I don't think you understand how the budgeting process works. FY2021 was decided in 2020.

We aren't talking about spending, we are talking about Covid relief.

Yes, Trump left the economy is such a mess that we had to engage in massive spending, which is what we've had to do with EVERY RECESSION EVER.

America has never gotten out of a recession without an influx of federal spending.
I don't think you're understanding how the monetary system works. When the left authorized the large scale printing of money, that caused a condition known as dilution. The value of the money in circulation is less and causes what we know as inflation.

So yes,. The democrats went on a boondoggle of printing money that eventually exceeded 6 trillion dollars.

Forum List

Back