1988.Biden lost his presidential bid

Trump had nothing to do with that, Biden is a pathological liar. Biden withdrew mainly because Biden lies where outed. And his plagiarism. Democrats are the party of liars. NewGuard certified fact.

Actually, he lost in 1988 because the Democrats hadn't learned the lessons of 1984 and nominated Dukakis.

And kept scaring white people by pandering to Jesse Jackson.

Mainstream media has lost all credibility. Fauci needs to be held accountable.

You are right. Fauci should get the medal of freedom.

Trump had nothing to do with that, Biden is a pathological liar. Biden withdrew mainly because Biden lies where outed. And his plagiarism. Democrats are the party of liars. NewGuard certified fact.
Wait a second, Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.

Right, because clearly if you repeat the fever dream it was created in a lab, that must be true. Who needs things like "evidence".
Evidence is good to have.

This is why I'm hoping to see the evidence that Bat soup as a cause for the Wuhan virus was a Fauci scam. While it may cause leftists to cry and moan, a virology lab in Wuhan performing gain of function experiments is a fact we actually do have.

Actually, he lost in 1988 because the Democrats hadn't learned the lessons of 1984 and nominated Dukakis.

only if they weld it to an anvil, and present it to him in a rowboat in the middle of the Potomac.

Biden didn't lose .. he withdrew in 1987 after he plagiarized a speech from Neil Kinnock - a British leader, had allegations of law school plagiarism and for over-exaggerating his academic credentials. Dukakis didn't run for president until 1988 and lost because his campaign was poorly managed, he refused to go into attack mode, his support for the furlough program where Willie Horton committed rape, assault and armed robbery and views on military funding/programs while being filmed in a tank .... it was Mondale / Ferraro were the Democrat candidates in 1984.

This is why I'm hoping to see the evidence that Bat soup as a cause for the Wuhan virus was a Fauci scam. While it may cause leftists to cry and moan, a virology lab in Wuhan performing gain of function experiments is a fact we actually do have.
Yes, I realize that is the fever dream you have heard on Fox News.
The reality is, the majority of scientists still support the natural origin of Covid, because it's the only one that makes sense, really.

Questions have been raised about whether this NIH-funded research had a role in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2. In this regard, the chimeric viruses that were studied (i.e., the WIV-1 virus with the various spike proteins obtained from bat viruses found in nature) were so far distant from an evolutionary standpoint from SARS-CoV-2 (Figure 1) that they could not have possibly been the source of SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 pandemic. The body of the scientific data from this award including the bat coronavirus sequences published in the scientific literature and public databases makes this conclusion readily apparent to anyone with experience in and knowledge of virus phylogeny and evolutionary biology.

The above figure shows the sequence relationships between SARS-CoV-1, SARS-CoV-2 and the naturally occurring bat coronaviruses used in experiments under the NIH grant to EcoHealth Alliance and reported in the scientific literature (ref) or annual progress reports. From this analysis, it is evident that the viruses studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant are very far distant from SARS-CoV-2. Included for comparison is RaTG13, one of the closest bat coronavirus relatives to SARS-CoV-2 collected by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (ref) and BANAL-52, one of several bat coronaviruses recently identified from bats living in caves in Laos (ref). Although RaTG13 and BANAL-52 are 96-97% identical to SARS-CoV-2 at the nucleotide level (>900 nucleotide differences across the entire genome), the difference actually represents decades of evolutionary divergence from SARS-CoV-2. Experts in evolutionary biology and virology have made it clear that even the closest known relatives of SARS-CoV-2, which were not studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant, are evolutionarily too distant from SARS-CoV-2 to have been the progenitor of the COVID-19 pandemic (ref, ref). Field studies continue the search for more proximate progenitors.

Biden didn't lose .. he withdrew in 1987 after he plagiarized a speech from Neil Kinnock - a British leader, had allegations of law school plagiarism and for over-exaggerating his academic credentials. Dukakis didn't run for president until 1988 and lost because his campaign was poorly managed, he refused to go into attack mode, his support for the furlough program where Willie Horton committed rape, assault and armed robbery and views on military funding/programs while being filmed in a tank .... it was Mondale / Ferraro were the Democrat candidates in 1984.

No, I think the problem with Dukakis is that he was too far to the left for that time. The country wasn't going to shift from Reagan to Dukakis on a dime.

Yes, I realize that is the fever dream you have heard on Fox News.
The reality is, the majority of scientists still support the natural origin of Covid, because it's the only one that makes sense, really.

Questions have been raised about whether this NIH-funded research had a role in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2. In this regard, the chimeric viruses that were studied (i.e., the WIV-1 virus with the various spike proteins obtained from bat viruses found in nature) were so far distant from an evolutionary standpoint from SARS-CoV-2 (Figure 1) that they could not have possibly been the source of SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 pandemic. The body of the scientific data from this award including the bat coronavirus sequences published in the scientific literature and public databases makes this conclusion readily apparent to anyone with experience in and knowledge of virus phylogeny and evolutionary biology.

The above figure shows the sequence relationships between SARS-CoV-1, SARS-CoV-2 and the naturally occurring bat coronaviruses used in experiments under the NIH grant to EcoHealth Alliance and reported in the scientific literature (ref) or annual progress reports. From this analysis, it is evident that the viruses studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant are very far distant from SARS-CoV-2. Included for comparison is RaTG13, one of the closest bat coronavirus relatives to SARS-CoV-2 collected by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (ref) and BANAL-52, one of several bat coronaviruses recently identified from bats living in caves in Laos (ref). Although RaTG13 and BANAL-52 are 96-97% identical to SARS-CoV-2 at the nucleotide level (>900 nucleotide differences across the entire genome), the difference actually represents decades of evolutionary divergence from SARS-CoV-2. Experts in evolutionary biology and virology have made it clear that even the closest known relatives of SARS-CoV-2, which were not studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant, are evolutionarily too distant from SARS-CoV-2 to have been the progenitor of the COVID-19 pandemic (ref, ref). Field studies continue the search for more proximate progenitors.

No, I think the problem with Dukakis is that he was too far to the left for that time. The country wasn't going to shift from Reagan to Dukakis on a dime.

The part you're not understanding is that Fauci will be investigated by the House.

“Dr. Fauci lied about tax dollars funding research in Wuhan, repeatedly denied the lab-leak theory,” said Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, New York Republican. “Now we know he commissioned a paper to disprove it and push his narrative.”

The point being, there's a lot of sleaze training behind Fauci. It was no coincidence that he retired one month before the Republicans took control of the House.

While the left will protect China from any accountability for the Wuhan virus, I would hope that Fauci is exposed as the fraud he is.

The point being, there's a lot of sleaze training behind Fauci. It was no coincidence that he retired one month before the Republicans took control of the House.

Except he had been planning to retire for a while (He's 83!) and probably would have retired years ago if Trump Plague(TM) hadn't swept the country.

While the left will protect China from any accountability for the Wuhan virus, I would hope that Fauci is exposed as the fraud he is.

Again, China wasn't the problem, it was Trump's half-ass response to it.

I'm sure he will be.

And he'll calmly explain the science to these morons who still won't understand it.
I will look forward to the little menace hauled up before House members and questioned on his attempt at covering his tracks.

Next will follow questions about his funding of the lab in Wuhan... you know, the lab where the virus originated and was released.

Forum List

Back