1945 Lost German Girl, who was she ? was he raped like millions other girls , women and boys by Barbaric Marxists Moscow´s hordemen ?

Actually, the Americans probably raped just as many German women. Not feeling bad about that, either.

You are confused, aren't you Moon Bat?

You really hate America don't you?

My father was a WWII vet. Landed at Normandy and went into Germany.

He said the Americans and Brits did not rape German women.

He said that after the surrender and during the immediate post war occupation if an American GI wanted a piece of ass they didn't have to rape. They could always get it from a German girl for a very cheap price.

Or with other words: He called all German women whores.

WWII was very devastating to Europe and a lot of women from many countries whored themselves just to get something to eat.

Or with other words: US-Americvnas let their wifes die on hunger so they are able to have have sex with them?

American GIs mostly paid for their pussy. The Communists just took it by force.

The Russians had not be able to do so, if their US-Americans allies had not murdered millions of Germans.
[/QUOTE]

War is always a shitshow and unfortunately people die.

If the Krauts didn't want to be killed, have their cities destroyed and have their women raped and/or turned into whores then they shouldn't have started the goddamn war.

Just saying.

....sow the wind
....the Germans MURDERED hundreds of thousands of Russians ....

Millions - "we" killed and murdered millions in Russia. But "we" did not rape women in world war 2. Btw: US-Americans raped many French women in world war 2.
comparing WW2 Germany to the US?????!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and raping is worse than murder?????!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

US-American soldiers also murdered millions of Germans.

War is hell,

Depends. For some people it's a paradise.

and Germans murdered millions of people of all nationalities, they killed six million Jews plus millions more.

That's true. But Germans never did do anything bad to the USA.

They probably should not have followed their leader into war.

Your nation follows a Trump and after 4 years still no one of your people tried seriosly to assassinate this unscroupulous man, who destroys your country and the western world.

Last edited:
Actually, the Americans probably raped just as many German women. Not feeling bad about that, either.

He said that after the surrender and during the immediate post war occupation if an American GI wanted a piece of ass they didn't have to rape. They could always get it from a German girl for a very cheap price.
"

He said the Americans and Brits did not rape German women. " they did rape, but it was not even close to what Marxist Muscovite hordemen did to European children - girls - women , bandit Koba knew it and supported it

Or with other words: He called all German women whores.

WWII was very devastating to Europe and a lot of women from many countries whored themselves just to get something to eat.

Or with other words: US-Americvnas let their wifes die on hunger so they are able to have have sex with them?

American GIs mostly paid for their pussy. The Communists just took it by force.

The Russians had not be able to do so, if their US-Americans allies had not murdered millions of Germans.

War is always a shitshow and unfortunately people die.

If the Krauts didn't want to be killed, have their cities destroyed and have their women raped and/or turned into whores then they shouldn't have started the goddamn war.

Just saying.
[/QUOTE]
"they shouldn't have started the goddamn war.

Just saying. "

sralin and hitler both started ww2
Just saying.

25 million Soviets died....pretty sure the Red Army Soldiers were no longer men but barbaric savages with many seeing the death of loved ones, fellow soldiers, etc.

War is brutal.
" 25 million Soviets died " yes, mostly killed (one way or another ) by koba , why you did not rape his daughter ?
1604430176158.png

....sow the wind
....the Germans MURDERED hundreds of thousands of Russians ....

Millions - "we" killed and murdered millions in Russia. But "we" did not rape women in world war 2. Btw: US-Americans raped many French women in world war 2.
comparing WW2 Germany to the US?????!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and raping is worse than murder?????!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

US-American soldiers also murdered millions of Germans.

War is hell,

Depends. For some people it's a paradise.

and Germans murdered millions of people of all nationalities, they killed six million Jews plus millions more.

That's true. But Germans never did do anything bad to the USA.

They probably should not have followed their leader into war.

Your nation follows a Trump and after 4 years still no one of your people tried seriosly to assassinate this unscroupulous man, who destroys your country and the western world.

The Germans launched a war against European allies, Germany's ally launched a war against the United State. Your whole Trump paranoia is pure bullshit, since Trump is the only President not to launch a war against another nation.

25 million Soviets died....pretty sure the Red Army Soldiers were no longer men but barbaric savages with many seeing the death of loved ones, fellow soldiers, etc.

War is brutal.
" 25 million Soviets died " yes, mostly killed (one way or another ) by koba , why you did not rape his daughter ?
View attachment 410676
What? Please stop your insane rhetoric.

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
You bore me. If Nazi Germany never invades, then no one dies. What part of that do you not comprehend, you deranged buffoon.

This was Stalin's final solution to the Nazi's racial purity claims.

it was a Marxist Asiatic barbaric- pervert orgy, why koba´s hordes raped Belarusian, Ukrainian, Polish , Jewish, Yugoslavian chilndren - women ? " estimated two million rapes in Germany, there were between 70,000 and 100,000 in Vienna and anywhere from 50,000 to 200,000 in Hungary, as well as thousands in Romania and Bulgaria, which had been pro-Nazi, but also in Poland, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia, which had not been. "

.... Red Army, in fact, Stalin explicitly condoned it as a method of rewarding the soldiers and terrorising German civilians.

Stalin said people should ' understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle'.

On another occasion, when told that Red Army soldiers sexually maltreated German refugees, he said: 'We lecture our soldiers too much; let them have their initiative.'

While Stalin condoned rape as an instrument of state military policy, his police chief Lavrenti Beria was a serial rapist.

An American diplomat, Beria's bodyguard and the Russian actress Tatiana Okunevskaya all bore witness of his methods of grabbing women off the street and shoving them into his limousine and then his bed.

'You are a long way from anywhere, so whether you scream or not does not matter,' Beria would tell the women when he got them back to his dacha. 'You are in my power now. So think about that and behave accordingly.'

More than 100 school-aged girls and young women were drugged and raped by the man who ran the NKVD, the feared forerunner to the KGB.

'All of which means, of course, that if reports of Red Army soldiers raping women in eastern Europe were sent to the NKVD in Moscow, they finally reached the desk of a rapist himself,' says Rees.

The rape of Berlin's female population - anyone between the ages of 13 and 70 was in danger - was cruelly vicious.

In one heart-breaking incident, a Berlin lawyer, who had somehow protected his Jewish wife from persecution throughout the Nazi period, was shot trying to protect her from rape by Red Army soldiers. As he lay dying of his wounds, he saw his wife being gang-raped.

'They do not speak a word of Russian, but that makes it easier,' one Red Army soldier wrote in a letter home in February 1945. 'You don't have to persuade them. You just point a revolver and tell them to lie down. Then you do your stuff and go away.'

It was unusual for Red Army soldiers to admit to rape in letters home, which is why this new German film is likely to shock Russian patriotic sensibilities.

Nor did the Germany's surrender calm the Russians' behaviour, at least in the short term.

'Weeks before you entered this house, its tenants were living in constant fright and fear,' the rich German publisher Hans-Dietrich Muller Grote wrote to President Truman about the place he stayed in during the Potsdam conference of July 1945.

'By day and by night, plundering Russian soldiers went in and out, raping my sisters before their own parents and children, beating up my old parents. All furniture, wardrobes and trunks were smashed with bayonets and rifle butts, their contents soiled and destroyed in an indescribable manner.'

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
You bore me. If Nazi Germany never invades, then no one dies. What part of that do you not comprehend, you deranged buffoon.
do you know that Nazi Germany and USSR invaded Poland ? following your logic all soviet women - children ´d be raped as well, right?
1604432129694.png

1604432068628.png

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
do you know that Nazi Germany and USSR invaded Poland ? following your logic all soviet women - children ´d be raped as well, right?
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
Did you know that was their agreement. Stalin was an evil asshole. Hitler just one upped him. Don't question me on history and don't post pictures, I know more than you ever will you Jew hating troll.

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
Did you know that was their agreement. Stalin was an evil asshole. Hitler just one upped him. Don't question me on history and don't post pictures, I know more than you ever will you Jew hating troll.
" Hitler just one upped him. "
prove it

Stalin killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says ...
www.jta.org › 2018/07/20 › politics › stalin-killed-ukra...

Jul 20, 2018 — (JTA) — A Texas congressman compared the Holocaust to a man-made famine that decimated the Soviet Ukraine in the early 1930s. Speaking ...

Stalin killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says U.S. ...
www.haaretz.com › us-news › stalin-killed-more-ukrainia...

Jul 20, 2018 — Texas Rep. Michael McCaul made comments appearing to minimize the Holocaust at a conservative conference this week.

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
prove it

Jul 20, 2018 — (JTA) — A Texas congressman compared the Holocaust to a man-made famine that decimated the Soviet Ukraine in the early 1930s. Speaking ...

Jul 20, 2018 — Texas Rep. Michael McCaul made comments appearing to minimize the Holocaust at a conservative conference this week.
Ummm....the Holocaust and stuff....you know. Bombing England, conquering France, conquering Europe. That is how. Perception is reality. Haaretz is a leftist site. I have told you to stop posting bullshit. Are you Jew hating ears clogged?

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
prove it

Ummm....the Holocaust and stuff....you know. Bombing England, conquering France, conquering Europe. That is how. Perception is reality. Haaretz is a leftist site. I have told you to stop posting bullshit. Are you Jew hating ears clogged?
I know. my guess better than you do.
what do you know about Koba´s crimes against humanity , can you mention couple of them ?

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
prove it

what do you know about Koba´s crimes against humanity , can you mention couple of them ?
I am not playing this game. Why are you bringing this up? Hatred for Jews? Taking the onus off the Holocaust? You can jump in a frozen lake. Stupid Nazi. And your avatar is stupid.

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
prove it

I am not playing this game. Why are you bringing this up? Hatred for Jews? Taking the onus off the Holocaust? You can jump in a frozen lake. Stupid Nazi. And your avatar is stupid.
"I am not playing this game. " so you don't know or simply don't care about koba´s crimes against humanity , why ? do you think victims of Marxist - Muscovite terror had a different color of blood ?
The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Black_Book_of_Comm...

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Andrzej Paczkowski, Nicolas Werth and several other European academics documenting a history of political repression by Communist states, including genocides, extrajudicial executions, deportations, killing populations in labor ...

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
prove it

"I am not playing this game. " so you don't know or simply don't care about koba´s crimes against humanity , why ? do you think victims of Marxist - Muscovite terror had a different color of blood ?
The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Black_Book_of_Comm...

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Andrzej Paczkowski, Nicolas Werth and several other European academics documenting a history of political repression by Communist states, including genocides, extrajudicial executions, deportations, killing populations in labor ...
Wiki...LMAO

Your Russian propaganda or in this case Anti Russia is odd. Why are you on this message board? What is your agenda?

Forum List

Back