Not wearing a mask is disturbing the peace.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
1604271088679.png

And will land you in jail for 10 days.
At least, this was the case during the Spanish Flu pandemic
100 years ago.

1604271277951.png

1604271208608.png

I think the "epidemic" is only about 1/4 as bad as they make it out to be. However, I think the other 3/4 of bullshit needs to be played along with. Unfortunately the New World Order has infiltrated so many of our government agencies including the CDC, not to mention they own most of the mainstream media. So if they insist we should be wearing masks, we really should be playing along. If it was WW2 Germany and you were Jewish, would you wear a Yamulca and jump up and down in the street gleefully yelling Shalom and Maseltov at people? Unless you were stupid, crazy or drunk you WOULDN'T. The mask showws that you are subservient to the claims of the New World Order and you buy their shit unquestioningly. Besides, when they've infiltrated most government offices you'd better keep a low profile and communicate quietly with the resistance.

Unfortunately the sheep in America have been willing to give up their freedoms for decades now and not fight for them so while I hate wearing a mask,if i go to a grocery store and refuse to wear one,I will be LUCKY if I just get kicked out of the store and not arrested.

Not wearing a mask is now considered a misdemeanor in New Orleans, which means violators can face a $500 fine and jail time, WVUE reported. However, the mandate is not being enforced by police, according to the New Orleans tourism website, so it’s unclear how fines would be given out.

I think the "epidemic" is only about 1/4 as bad as they make it out to be. However, I think the other 3/4 of bullshit needs to be played along with. Unfortunately the New World Order has infiltrated so many of our government agencies including the CDC, not to mention they own most of the mainstream media. So if they insist we should be wearing masks, we really should be playing along. If it was WW2 Germany and you were Jewish, would you wear a Yamulca and jump up and down in the street gleefully yelling Shalom and Maseltov at people? Unless you were stupid, crazy or drunk you WOULDN'T. The mask showws that you are subservient to the claims of the New World Order and you buy their shit unquestioningly. Besides, when they've infiltrated most government offices you'd better keep a low profile and communicate quietly with the resistance.
I can't tell if you're just joking or if you would actually comply with this when you clearly believe it's mostly made up BS?
This dempanic is a social conditioning tool designed to make us fearful (social distancing, employment) & anonymous (masks).
Willing compliance is exactly what they want as they know they do not have the actual power to enforce it on an armed population if we say no.
This has got to be nipped in the bud now.

sol237-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-...jpg

Needed a place to crash?
:auiqs.jpg:
How cold was it? It would have to be pretty fuckin' cold out to be that desperate.
:cool:
Homeless in January, yeah.

No, I had accumulated around $5000 in fines ( a DUI, possession of weed, susp. license, plus a previous failure to appear etc....) and the judge said I could wipe it clean by taking the 30 days ( = to about $170 a day) which was still a very difficult decision, but since I was unemployed at the time, I did it. It sucked, but looking back it was a good learning experience....and compared to nearly all the other inmates, my little 4 weeks was a cake walk actually. The worst thing about it was the food.

(they apparently only do that for white folks like me)

Last edited:
Let's see. The same folks who can't or won't stop looting, killing, rioting and want to defund police expect penalties for mask noncompliance.
18452b47f50be0b7bb63337e2ea64d61.jpg

We all know Angelo wears a mask when ordered to do so. He talks tough, but he's just a whiny faggot.

Forum List

Back