19 Senate Republicans Give Biden Over $13B to Resettle Unlimited Flow of Afghans Across Their States

I don't like to name call but vapid statements like that test me as I don't suffer fools very well.

Sigh, but I'll try to explain it to you as I would to a child.

When the RINOs allow debate to be cut off by giving the dems more than the 60-vote threshold needed to both cut off debate and to pass the extension that means that they joined (unified if you will) with the dems against the wishes of those that voted for them.

They are not RINOs. The people trying to shut the government down are the RINOs. Republicans shut the government down in 2017 with disasterous consequences. Now they want to fuck with our credit which could have disasterous consequences.

I really don't know anyone that does not think along the same lines as I do, there's no real fight there, just arguing over the details.

I suspect that the dems think the same way along those lines so it does require a "fight" in congress when those two different schools of thought collide.

It shows your stupidity. Only a fool thinks everyone agrees with him just because all the people he knows agrees with him. Even Rush Limbaugh knew his callers did not reflect the country as a whole.

Vett/settle them either in US Territories or pay another allied country to host them. They do not need to be brought to the states to become political pawns.

We were only morally responsible for their safe passage out of Afghanistan, nothing more. Now I'm not opposed to a helping hand as long as that takes place someplace else.

That is stupidity. All of this comes down to the fact that you are afraid that they might vote Democrat. You have no issues with Cubans because you think they will vote Republican.

It shows your stupidity. Only a fool thinks everyone agrees with him just because all the people he knows agrees with him. Even Rush Limbaugh knew his callers did not reflect the country as a whole.
LOL....Supposedly around 25% of the voters in my county voted for Fast Terry this past November and about the same number for Biden before that but if my life depended on it I could not name a single one.

That said I'm sure that the dems expect the reps they send to DC to fight for their basic beliefs.

"People who use the term "Duopoly" are the same idiots who believe that "maybe" is an actual life's choice. When you go to the ballot box, there is no "maybe" on the ballot, only "Yes" or "No." - JGalt Dec. 4, 2021

:04:

You are such a good little party drone. When you go to the ballot box there are almost always more than two choices, but you are so brainwashed you mind does not even register them.

You are such a good little party drone. When you go to the ballot box there are almost always more than two choices, but you are so brainwashed you mind does not even register them.

At least I have a party. All you have is a "maybe" vote for some wacko who was only running to siphon votes off a legitimate candidate and make you look like an imbecile.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Vett/settle them either in US Territories or pay another allied country to host them. They do not need to be brought to the states to become political pawns.

We were only morally responsible for their safe passage out of Afghanistan, nothing more. Now I'm not opposed to a helping hand as long as that takes place someplace else.
I agree with the US territory idea, but no other country will take a payment. What do you mean by "political pawns"?

At least I have a party. All you have is a "maybe" vote for some wacko who was only running to siphon votes off a legitimate candidate and make you look like an imbecile.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Yes, you have a party that you sold your soul to and are too stupid to realize it is no different than the "other" party.

I agree with the US territory idea, but no other country will take a payment. What do you mean by "political pawns"?
They will be sent to settle in swing states and fast-tracked towards citizenship along with being given all kinds of "aid".

The hope is that by and by they will vote dem. Even if that is not the case it will become a political issue.

At least in a territory it would not matter much one way or the other and once they gain citizenship then they can go where they will the same as a citizen of any US territory can.

Yes, you have a party that you sold your soul to and are too stupid to realize it is no different than the "other" party.

You're so naive that you believe some imaginary "party" or candidate actually has something better to offer. You're just wandering around out there in the ozone somewhere, being attracted to whomever tells you what you want to hear, Mr. "Independent."

I'm sticking with the party and candidate who represents what I believe, and has proven themselves to me.

I don't like to name call but vapid statements like that test me as I don't suffer fools very well.

Sigh, but I'll try to explain it to you as I would to a child.

When the RINOs allow debate to be cut off by giving the dems more than the 60-vote threshold needed to both cut off debate and to pass the extension that means that they joined (unified if you will) with the dems against the wishes of those that voted for them.

Where is your source for that information? Is that something else you have stashed between your ears?

They will be sent to settle in swing states and fast-tracked towards citizenship along with being given all kinds of "aid".

The hope is that by and by they will vote dem. Even if that is not the case it will become a political issue.

At least in a territory it would not matter much one way or the other and once they gain citizenship then they can go where they will the same as a citizen of any US territory can.
Chances are if the do vote, they will do so for conservatives as they know what terrorism supported by leftists bring them. As far as them being fast-tracked towards citizenship, is that another one of those ideas stuck in the cobwebs between your ears?

Why are you simply making shit up out of thin air?

Chances are if the do vote, they will do so for conservatives as they know what terrorism supported by leftists bring them. As far as them being fast-tracked towards citizenship, is that another one of those ideas stuck in the cobwebs between your ears?

Why are you simply making shit up out of thin air?
Refugees with the special SIV visas - designated for Afghanis who helped the United States during its time in Afghanistan - are able to procure permanent residency. After five years as a permanent resident, a person can apply for full American citizenship. -Daily Mail

Then there is the proposed Afghan Adjustment Act with the backing of such organizations including Amnesty International, Veterans for American Ideals, and International Refugee Assistance Project which gives a pass to those civil servants that worked for the Taliban (supposedly under duress/hardship) in Afghanistan, it gives them a green card, and puts them on track for US Citizenship.

In other words the do-gooders are trying to get anyone currently without a C4 vest strapped around them into our country and to make them US citizens.

Sorry but the mere fact that some Afghan so-called "interpreter" found him a seat on a plane that landed in the Land of the Big PX does not put them at the head of the line, much less his kit and kin that he managed to tote along with him.

BTW.....As of yesterday there are now 250 newly-minted US Citizens in the form of babies pushed-out by Afghan mothers on US soil.

Biden's Afghans Deliver 250 Kids in U.S., Securing Birthright Citizenship

Refugees with the special SIV visas - designated for Afghanis who helped the United States during its time in Afghanistan - are able to procure permanent residency. After five years as a permanent resident, a person can apply for full American citizenship. -Daily Mail

Then there is the proposed Afghan Adjustment Act with the backing of such organizations including Amnesty International, Veterans for American Ideals, and International Refugee Assistance Project which gives a pass to those civil servants that worked for the Taliban (supposedly under duress/hardship) in Afghanistan, it gives them a green card, and puts them on track for US Citizenship.

In other words the do-gooders are trying to get anyone currently without a C4 vest strapped around them into our country and to make them US citizens.

Sorry but the mere fact that some Afghan so-called "interpreter" found him a seat on a plane that landed in the Land of the Big PX does not put them at the head of the line, much less his kit and kin that he managed to tote along with him.

BTW.....As of yesterday there are now 250 newly-minted US Citizens in the form of babies pushed-out by Afghan mothers on US soil.

Biden's Afghans Deliver 250 Kids in U.S., Securing Birthright Citizenship
That is the same process for any green card (I-551) holder. You are imagining this crap!

Well, that did not happen with Hispanics, and I believe that Afghans will develop their own agenda as time goes on. You simply cannot keep people, who saved many American lives, out of our country because of your political fears. Besides, they need time to become citizens.

Well, that did not happen with Hispanics, and I believe that Afghans will develop their own agenda as time goes on. You simply cannot keep people, who saved many American lives, out of our country because of your political fears. Besides, they need time to become citizens.
Nah, the Afghans will not develop a agenda, one will be developed for them by their dem-backed advocates.

Oh and if you don't think that they will be used as political pawns, well let me point you towards the recently passed infrastructure bill that the dems and RINOs are so proud of.

Remember that high-speed internet for rural areas?.....Well in SW Virginia and the other Appalachian areas they found out that to get it a certain percentage of the population there has to be migrants or refugees.....I mean WTF?

I don't suspect you know much about SW Virginia/Appalachia but I can assure you it's not a Mecca for migrants or refugees. I guess the dems think that to get the money they will settle enough of them there.

It's all a .gov con-game using immigrants/refugees as pawns towards their ends.

Forum List

Back