Swing State Democrats Approve ‘Unlimited’ Afghan Refugees to U.S.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Pure insanity, a deliberate assault on America and Americans by the dipshit Biden o whoever is running this shit-show of a White House.

So much damage will be done before we are rid of Biden-Harris that it can never be undone. Which is their demonic plan after all.

Swing state and battleground district Democrats in the Senate and House helped approve a plan by President Joe Biden to open an “unlimited” flow of Afghan migration to the United States, critics say, as part of his massive resettlement operation.

Biden has said he hopes to bring about 95,000 Afghans to the U.S. over the next 12 months, resettling them in 46 states — including Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia.

Already, nearly 41,000 Afghans are being temporarily housed at U.S. military bases.
On Thursday, swing state Senate Democrats and 15 Senate Republicans helped Democrats pass a government funding bill that gives public benefits like welfare, housing assistance, medical coverage, and state-issued driver’s licenses to tens of thousands of newly-arrived Afghans.

The provision giving driver’s licenses to Afghans actually allows the arrivals to skirt national security requirements imposed by the REAL ID Act that American citizens and all other legal immigrants must follow.

Most significantly, critics have said the bill allows for an “unchecked” and “unlimited” flow of refugees from Afghanistan by opening the resettlement operation to the foreign relatives of Afghans who arrive in the U.S. and extending it to September 2022.

Swing state Democrats like Arizona’s Mark Kelly and Kyrsten Sinema, West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, New Hampshire’s Jeanne Shaheen, Georgia’s Raphael Warnock, and Nevada’s Catherine Cortez Masto all voted for the bill.

Warnock, Kelly, and Cortez Masto would be up for re-election in 2022 while Sinema and Manchin do not face re-election until 2024. Shaheen’s re-election is in 2026.

Pure insanity, a deliberate assault on America and Americans by the dipshit Biden o whoever is running this shit-show of a White House.

So much damage will be done before we are rid of Biden-Harris that it can never be undone. Which is their demonic plan after all.

Swing state and battleground district Democrats in the Senate and House helped approve a plan by President Joe Biden to open an “unlimited” flow of Afghan migration to the United States, critics say, as part of his massive resettlement operation.
Biden has said he hopes to bring about 95,000 Afghans to the U.S. over the next 12 months, resettling them in 46 states — including Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia.
Already, nearly 41,000 Afghans are being temporarily housed at U.S. military bases.
On Thursday, swing state Senate Democrats and 15 Senate Republicans helped Democrats pass a government funding bill that gives public benefits like welfare, housing assistance, medical coverage, and state-issued driver’s licenses to tens of thousands of newly-arrived Afghans.
The provision giving driver’s licenses to Afghans actually allows the arrivals to skirt national security requirements imposed by the REAL ID Act that American citizens and all other legal immigrants must follow.
Most significantly, critics have said the bill allows for an “unchecked” and “unlimited” flow of refugees from Afghanistan by opening the resettlement operation to the foreign relatives of Afghans who arrive in the U.S. and extending it to September 2022.
Swing state Democrats like Arizona’s Mark Kelly and Kyrsten Sinema, West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, New Hampshire’s Jeanne Shaheen, Georgia’s Raphael Warnock, and Nevada’s Catherine Cortez Masto all voted for the bill.
Warnock, Kelly, and Cortez Masto would be up for re-election in 2022 while Sinema and Manchin do not face re-election until 2024. Shaheen’s re-election is in 2026.

Boston was a really blue city that wanted to show compassion for Muslims of terrorist states who wanted to seek refuge in the United States.

As long as the Democrats want the camel jockeys living near them, it is okay with me.

Tony the Tyrant Evers is inviting them to WI, thousands already here at Ft. McCoy, only two felony arrests so far.

Boston was a really blue city that wanted to show compassion for Muslims of terrorist states who wanted to seek refuge in the United States.

As long as the Democrats want the camel jockeys living near them, it is okay with me.

Once again proving the adage that 'liberalism is a mental disease'.

Which side of the derek chauvin verdict are you on?
The topic is Afghan refugees. How is Wisconsin going to benefit from them? Many don't speak English, nobody even knows their education levels, how are they to integrate into society? As far as I can tell there is no benefit.

The topic is Afghan refugees. How is Wisconsin going to benefit from them? Many don't speak English, nobody even knows their education levels, how are they to integrate into society? As far as I can tell there is no benefit.
Have the Hmong people added to our society?

You don't see them as already having helped our nation and it's soldiers.

Have the Hmong people added to our society?

You don't see them as already having helped our nation and it's soldiers.
Hard to say, have they? I can think of no special accomplishments or achievements.

Too many of these Afghans are just refugees that have no prior experience with America.

Hard to say, have they? I can think of no special accomplishments or achievements.

Too many of these Afghans are just refugees that have no prior experience with America.

Sounds like you believe in the fucker carlson replacement theory bullshit.

Just how do 124,000 Afghanistan refugees completely change a nation of 331,000,000?

Sounds like you believe in the fucker carlson replacement theory bullshit.

Just how do 124,000 Afghanistan refugees completely change a nation of 331,000,000?
A few thousand in strategically placed districts in swing states can change the electorate. That's besides the point, if they offer no benefit, they are a net loss for the country. That's pointless and stupid.

excalibur
They are very calculating where they’re placed
I guess here in Nevada , I will be seeing many wonderful Afghans and Haitians

Forum List

Back