“17 Tapes” Is The Latest Attempt By Republicans To Smear Joe Biden

No private citizen in the USA would ever be assigned a Special Counsel to investigate for taxes for FIVE YEARS, unless, of course, your name is Hunter Biden.

Now, the original claim by Republicans was 'money laundering' influence peddling' and 'bribes'.

What the fuck happened to that? now you guys are clinging to tax issues? You can't find what you are looking for and now you harp on taxes. when you guys applauded Trump for cheating on his taxes?

And why do you even care noting that Hunter Biden is a private Citizen, while Jared Kushner got $2 billion dollars in blood money from the murderous Mohammed Bin Salman and he was a SENIOR WHITE HOUSE ADVISOR, and wouldn't have gotten it but for his daddy-in-law being president. '

Spare me your hypocrisy.

Whistle blowers say multiple felonies were committed and 'special' preferences were made. Explain that one.

Uh oh......now there's a whistle blower coming from the SEC.

Uh oh, Devon Archer set to testify.

You're losing the debate......can DNC lackeys out of work collect unemployment?

Last edited:
Whistle blowers say multiple felonies were committed and 'special' preferences were made. Explain that one.

No, you are losing the debate. People say that whistle blowers are blowing their whistles but once again, MAGA style, alll they do is assert and give no evidence.

You talk shit, but you don't prove shit.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, all hte evidence shows is he did business abroad. That's it.

But what do you care? Jared Kushner was Senior WH Staff and got $2,000,000,000 blood money from MBS.

But you don't give a damn about that.

That proves the House is weaponizing congress to go after Hunter to make Joe look bad, this is politics.

All it is is an attempt to deflect away from the true story, Trump crime incorporated.

so, repeat after me:

Trump is a sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America

My side is losing the debate, he says. No, your side has indictments up the wazoo.

Bwahhhhahhhahhhahhhah!

Here’s a hot tip for anyone trying to peddle a lie: Add a number. Don’t make it too big, or too vague, like “millions.” If you’re talking about stealing an election, 450,000might work. Or 33,000. Or maybe 5,000. But really, all those numbers are a little suspiciously neat. To really make this thing work, the number has to be something solid. Something specific.

Like 17. Now there’s a number.

If you’ve seen that number in the news this week, it’s probably been as part of the latest “scandal” that Republicans have whipped up about President Joe Biden. If you haven’t seen it, count yourself lucky, but don’t think it’s going to last. Because Republicans, led by pidgin expert Sen. Chuck Grassley and whistleblower-hatingRep. James Comer, are claiming that there are “17 tapes” that document their claims of a bribery scandal connected to Biden and his son Hunter.

Have they heard these 17 tapes? No. Have they heard maybe 10 of the tapes? No. How many tapes have they heard? Zero. They’ve heard zero tapes. Because the whole thing is just another part of the extended fantasy tale that Rudy Giuliani brought to them years ago. Like the missing whistleblower and the fake “FBI document,” Republicans know this is all a lie. They just don’t care.

The make-believe scandal that Republicans are now pretending to investigate goes back to May 1, 2019. That’s when Rudy Giulani brought a tale of intrigue, bribery, and blackmail to The New York Times, without any evidence, and the Times did what it does when Guilani brings them anything: They ran it without question.

The claim from the start was based around the fact that while Joe Biden had been vice president, his son Hunter had been on the board of a Ukrainian energy firm called Burisma. In March 2016, Biden pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor named Viktor Shokin, heavily hinting that U.S. aid might be withheld if Shokin wasn’t dropped. From this, Giuliani spun a story that Shokin had been investigating Burisma and Biden had him fired to protect his son’s paycheck.

It took less than a week for Bloomberg News to do what The New York Times had skipped over in their efforts to act as a Giuliani transcription service. Bloomberg sent reporters to Ukraine, interviewed officials, checked with Giuliani’s supposed sources, and looked back at the very well documented, very public events. They immediately showed that everything Giuliani was claiming was nonsense.

The reason that Biden put pressure on Ukraine over Shokin was because he was refusing to investigate Burisma. And not just Burisma. Shokin was such a corrupt prosecutor that he was allowing oligarchs to do as they pleased, so long as they shared a little of their profits. It was actually a probe by the U.K.’s Serious Fraud Office that opened the door on how corrupt Shokin was, and how his failure to investigate was turning Ukraine into a hotspot for international criminals. Getting rid of Shokin was a critical step in the fight against corruption in Ukraine.

Shokin himself has even confirmed that he was never investigating Burisma, which is all the testimony that’s needed to show that the whole thing is a farce. The truth is that Biden completely ignored how his actions might damage his son’s income in order to do the right thing in stopping corruption. And, no matter what Giuliani, Trump, or innumerable Republicans have said since then, there is not, was not, has not been, any evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden in Ukraine.

But just because a crime doesn’t exist has never stopped Republicans from continuing to “investigate.” Since Republicans gained control of the House, that has meant Rep. James Comer cornponing his way across right-wing media repeating claims he knows are not true. Because truth has f*** all to do with it.

Here’s a number for you. 18

That’s how many months are left before the Democrats take back the House.

skews? Is that you? It's me, teacher, bring it in. They let you get away with starting threads at this site? They kinda do with me, they move my threads around and give me a hard time but really they can't deal with me. You know what I mean. Friggin skews as I live and breath. Look everybody it's skews. Notice I'm being very nice and not taking your OP apart. I'm in The Flame Zone. Not that you would dare.

Okay, like old times. Do I have your permission to take your OP apart? This has to be some sort of nightmare for you.

Like the proof the Dems supplied of the phone call they impeached Trump for?

Like the proof they supplied of Trump starting an insurrection.

Like the proof they had that backed up the Steele Dossier?

Proof?

We don't need any more proof than the Dems had.
Since the Steeele Dossier really didn't matter since the FBI had other infformation; and that thee DOJ coould not indict a sitting president; and that Ambassador Sundland testified to the phone call; the fact that in both impeachments the majority of the senate(including members of the presidents party) voted to convict, as well as the evidence being compiled by the SP pertaining to 1-6, you might want to tone down.

Because trump can't tell the AG to stop things now like he did when he was president.

THIS is what triggered looks like:

Trump OWNS you

View attachment 795854
Biden likes his ice cream too.

1688113920398.jpeg

The Trump cult sore-loser alternate-reality is ... actually not interesting at all. It's just boring repeats of the same stupid lies. Nobody cares.

Well, nobody outside of the cult cares. The lies aren't meant to have any effect on normal people. They're meant to keep the cult imbeciles spun up and hysterical.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The enemy within: "I was asked the other day ‘Who’s our biggest threat, is it China, is it Russia?’
No, our biggest threat are high level politicians that work in the United States government"
Donald Trump

The enemy within: "I was asked the other day ‘Who’s our biggest threat, is it China, is it Russia?’
No, our biggest threat are high level politicians that work in the United States government"
Donald Trump
What branch of government does Donald Trump work in?

So you don't have the data. Dismissed.
Never claimed I did.....try again?
No, you are losing the debate. People say that whistle blowers are blowing their whistles but once again, MAGA style, alll they do is assert and give no evidence.
So testifying under oath before congress doesn't get it anymore? Was the coolest thing since sliced bread during made for TV J6 spectacular.
Hunter Biden is a private citizen, all hte evidence shows is he did business abroad. That's it.
And it is becoming more an more evident as the congressional investigation keeps unfolding, there was a money laundering conspiracy inside the Biden family................including 'The Big Guy'. I'll patiently await the congressional findings.
But what do you care? Jared Kushner was Senior WH Staff and got $2,000,000,000 blood money from MBS.
Not while he was in the WH.......The Big Guy was.

The Trump cult sore-loser alternate-reality is ... actually not interesting at all. It's just boring repeats of the same stupid lies. Nobody cares.

Well, nobody outside of the cult cares. The lies aren't meant to have any effect on normal people. They're meant to keep the cult imbeciles spun up and hysterical.
Meh.......The Biden Crime Family is on suicide watch.......The democrats are in full defense mode.
I think you are going to be in for a surprise.

17 tapes which the Republicans didn’t create. But which Potato and Hunter participated in making? Those 17 tapes are nevertheless a “Republican smear?”

How does that work? Did the Republicans make Brandon and Hunter engage in the conversations?

17 tapes which the Republicans didn’t create. But which Potato and Hunter participated in making? Those 17 tapes are nevertheless a “Republican smear?”

How does that work? Did the Republicans make Brandon and Hunter engage in the conversations?
That the same tapes the FBI assistant deputy director, under oath, didn't want to talk about?

Forum List

Back