162 House Dems Vote Against Measure to Combat Anti-Semitism

Jews are a religion and a race. I thought you were smarter.
No, they aren't- there are but 3 races. Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid- ALL ethnicities, religious or not are a derivative of-and regional, originally.
Jewish is a race and religion. You can thank me later for educating you.

I can tell you now, kiss my ass- there are only 3 races- as I posted- jews are an ethnic group with a common religion, some (the white ones) came from the North, the darker ones from the South- just like ANY mammal they adapted to climate-

I can tell you now, kiss my ass- there are only 3 races- as I posted- jews are an ethnic group with a common religion, some (the white ones) came from the North, the darker ones from the South- just like ANY mammal they adapted to climate-

So you believe Jews shouldnt be protected?

To Counter The Balderdash:

One can expect nothing from Kamala Harris. Her husband is Jewish and she has made her career in California by sleeping with power brokers and pandering to Israel. She, like Biden, has been a fixture at the AIPAC annual conference. She has already made her mark with the party’s pro-Israel crowd by having a conference call with 1800 Jewish Democratic donors, during which she repeatedly assured them a Biden-Harris Administration will never resort to cutting current levels of aid over any “political decisions that Israel makes,” adding personally “…and I couldn’t agree more.” She promised to demonstrate what she described as “unwavering support” for Israel. She also reminded the donors that Joe Biden had been behind the “largest military aid package” to any country ever when President Obama signed off on the $38 billion package in 2016.

And even more:

Biden’s campaign office issued a statement saying that he “…has been a strong supporter of Israel and a vehement opponent of anti-Semitism his entire life, and he obviously condemns her views and opposes BDS, as does the Democratic platform. She has no role in the Biden campaign whatsoever.”

Smoke and mirrors, my dear, fellow posters, is Smoke and Mirrors-

Forum List

Back