15 Year Old Sailor Girl Found Alive!!!!

Oh take a joke

You weren't joking. You meant it. How about just fessing up you were wrong?

Wrong about what? That the parents abused her daughter by neglecting to keep her from an inheritantly dangerous situation? I am not wrong.

About calling a 16 yea old girl a skank for having more balls then most men.

I will give you one thing, at least your are back peddling on the skank part (to much pressure?) and now are just referring to her as a brat.

You weren't joking. You meant it. How about just fessing up you were wrong?

Wrong about what? That the parents abused her daughter by neglecting to keep her from an inheritantly dangerous situation? I am not wrong.

I will give you one thing, at least your are back peddling on the skank part (to much pressure?) and now are just referring to her as a brat.

well board rules prevent me from discussing PMs, but perhaps QW would consent to discussing our PMs last night and we could clear up the skank issue.

Now as for the negligence on her parents part for sending her out in too small a ship, one that had mechanical problems into an ocean that people who have been sailing in that part of the world for their entire lives have said she shouldn't have been there at this time of year, would you agree that is negligence?

Last edited:

well board rules prevent me from discussing PMs, but perhaps QW would consent to discussing our PMs last night and we could clear up the skank issue.

Now as for the negligence on her parents part for sending her out in too small a ship, one that had mechanical problems into an ocean that people who have been sailing in that part of the world for their entire lives have said she shouldn't have been there at this time of year, would you agree that is negligence?

Don't change the subject. We are talking about skank now remember?

How about you just fess up an say you were wrong and clear it up for yourself? You said it and, you bad mouthed her as skank all over the boards. Now your calling her a brat. I don't give a shit what you said to anyone in PM, they are private. How about you just man up and say you were wrong? You want to make points with ADULTS you leave attacking a 16 year old out of personal attacks as SKANK.

You lost your argument as per your own rules of engagement. Man up and stop whining.

Last edited:

How about you just fess up an say you were wrong and clear it up for yourself? You said it and, you bad mouthed her as skank all over the boards. Now your calling her a brat. I don't give a shit what you said to anyone in PM, they are private. How about you just man up and say you were wrong? You want to make points with ADULTS you leave attacking a 16 year old out of personal attacks as SKANK.

You lost your argument as per your own rules of engagement. Man up and stop whining.

Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you, this board allows posters a pretty wide latitude and I am protected by the first amendment. I can can call her anything I want with or without explanation and you don't get to claim a win.

Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you, this board allows posters a pretty wide latitude and I am protected by the first amendment. I can can call her anything I want with or without explanation and you don't get to claim a win.

Not here you're not.

I agree. And all you have done is make yourself look like a jealous fool. Sorry you give me the win all by your self.

Not here you're not.

Please read the entire quote. Obviously this board doesn't have to give its posters complete freedom to post anything they want.

I ascribe to the theory that anything you write belongs to you. If the board requires my persmission for you to discuss anything you said to me, you have it. I will not call you on any of it now, or in the future.

Not here you're not.

Please read the entire quote. Obviously this board doesn't have to give its posters complete freedom to post anything they want.

I did read it all.

First amendment does not apply to this board. At all. Therefore you are not protected by it here.

Not here you're not.

I did read it all.

First amendment does not apply to this board. At all. Therefore you are not protected by it here.

No, you didn't read it all then. I fully recognized that this board doesn't HAVE to offer me the full protection of the first amendment when I clearly said that this board obviously chooses to give quite a bit of latitude to its posters.

I ascribe to the theory that anything you write belongs to you. If the board requires my persmission for you to discuss anything you said to me, you have it. I will not call you on any of it now, or in the future.

Well in that case, did I or did I not specifically confide to you that I was calling the girl a skank not because I think she's a skank, but just to get a rise out of Syrenn?:lol:

I did read it all.

No, you didn't read it all then. I fully recognized that this board doesn't HAVE to offer me the full protection of the first amendment when I clearly said that this board obviously chooses to give quite a bit of latitude to its posters.

I did read it fully. Thats why I'm pointing out that the first amendment does not apply here. At all. First amendment protections are not the boards to give out, nor can users use the protections offered by it.

IOW: Your reference to it is a complete non-sequitor.

Okay Syrenn, and anyone else who feels the parent's should have the sole say on whether a 16 y/o CHILD should be sent out like this, my question is this.

Do you think that EVERY male over the age of 21 who has sex with a 16 y/o should be prosecuted for statutory rape?

Okay Syrenn, and anyone else who feels the parent's should have the sole say on whether a 16 y/o CHILD should be sent out like this, my question is this.

Do you think that EVERY male over the age of 21 who has sex with a 16 y/o should be prosecuted for statutory rape?

Considering I was one of the 16 year old's playing with older men, I would have to say no. :lol::lol::lol:

No, just the ones who rape statues.

No, just the ones who rape statues.

FUCK!

Now what else am I going to do on Sunday nights?

No ,seriously. It would depend on the case. Was it consensual or forced? So not EVERY male should be prosecuted. Some very well should be though. Knowing from the 16 year old end, if caught it could have gotten ugly. But there was no force involved and it was all VERY consensual.

Forum List

Back