15-Year-Old “Boy” Goes Through Menopause

“He” wasn’t “himself.” If only liberals could develop a sense of irony, it might hold them back from such lunatic extremes.
Such is the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate of the authoritarian right; conservatives seek to compel conformity and punish dissent – they fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty.
So is it a good thing or a bad thing that this girl is having her body messed up by these drugs?
girl?

“He” wasn’t “himself.” If only liberals could develop a sense of irony, it might hold them back from such lunatic extremes.
Such is the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate of the authoritarian right; conservatives seek to compel conformity and punish dissent – they fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty.
So is it a good thing or a bad thing that this girl is having her body messed up by these drugs?
girl?
Yes, girl.

Right me if I am wrong, but I thought that middle age natural born females are the only people who experience such an issue.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You will experience menopausal symptoms if you undergo a hysterectomy that includes the ovaries or if you just have your ovaries removed, even if you're young. I think they refer to it as surgical menopause.

This is apparently a year old but got picked up

Jun302021

It is a proud moment in a moonbat mommy’s life when she can watch her 15-year-old transgender son go through menopause. “Menopause” in this case refers to the poor health the girl is experiencing as a result of drugs intended to transform her into a boy:

Tate, a journalist, has her daughter on puberty blockers to derange her development. This supposedly produced “menopause” by preventing estrogen production. It could also make the girl infertile, even after she outgrows the demented transgender fad. Bone fragility is another likely outcome, but no worries, Tate is providing her young science project with vitamins. How the puberty blockers affect brain development is still unknown.

View attachment 507469

A journalist !
Oh I'm shocked

She so wonderful !she got all the right twitter emojis....and gets to talk about the oppression, hate, and bigotry the family faces ...but she found amazing support ,love and acceptance from the community..along with physicians and mental health expert to help them along her puppy ....I mean daughters journey to realize her true male self

I wonder where dad is?

And if the young lady is vaccinated ....she's in for a rough next few years ...
The problem I have with this is that I don't trust that a child entering puberty has enough understanding and knowledge of the things happening to their body nor of the implications that this course of action will have on their life immediately as well as in the future, to make a decision of this magnitude for themselves, aside from what mom thinks.

I wonder what her doctor thinks.

The problem I have with this is that I don't trust that a child entering puberty has enough understanding and knowledge of the things happening to their body nor of the implications that this course of action will have on their life immediately as well as in the future, to make a decision of this magnitude for themselves, aside from what mom thinks.

I wonder what her doctor thinks.
Yes, that. If a teenager of that age is not allowed to get a tattoo without parental permission because they are permanent, why allow them to alter their bodies like this permanently?

Hard to get a handle on the phrases these days. Is her "son" formerly her daughter or is her daughter now referred to as her "son"? Hormones will do strange things to people and most of the time they will ultimately cause cancer.

Hard to get a handle on the phrases these days. Is her "son" formerly her daughter or is her daughter now referred to as her "son"? Hormones will do strange things to people and most of the time they will ultimately cause cancer.
Daughter becomes son, but never the other way around?

This is apparently a year old but got picked up

Jun302021

It is a proud moment in a moonbat mommy’s life when she can watch her 15-year-old transgender son go through menopause. “Menopause” in this case refers to the poor health the girl is experiencing as a result of drugs intended to transform her into a boy:

Tate, a journalist, has her daughter on puberty blockers to derange her development. This supposedly produced “menopause” by preventing estrogen production. It could also make the girl infertile, even after she outgrows the demented transgender fad. Bone fragility is another likely outcome, but no worries, Tate is providing her young science project with vitamins. How the puberty blockers affect brain development is still unknown.

View attachment 507469

A journalist !
Oh I'm shocked

She so wonderful !she got all the right twitter emojis....and gets to talk about the oppression, hate, and bigotry the family faces ...but she found amazing support ,love and acceptance from the community..along with physicians and mental health expert to help them along her puppy ....I mean daughters journey to realize her true male self

I wonder where dad is?

And if the young lady is vaccinated ....she's in for a rough next few years ...

1. They won’t live long bank on it.

2. If they have been vaccinated they will with no doubt not live long .

3. 90% who do this regret it.

Society is so sick in the head and so are the bastards who do it to them, and for them, those who brainwash these kids may karma jack your worlds up once society returns to planet normal.

88B0AFD1-D054-4C89-A307-6004F924CCD9.jpeg

Society is so sick in the head and so are the bastards who do it to them, and for them, those who brainwash these kids may karma jack your worlds up once society returns to planet normal.

View attachment 633621

I remember this couple that were on TV several times in the 1980's on Phil Donahue's show and others. Sheila and Harry.

They were a married couple with children, then they both had sex changes and husband and wife became "wife" and "husband".

Their complaint to Phil and other talk show giants of the time was that people thought they were weirdos. Think what their children went through.

So if your child wanted to be put on puberty blockers and wanted to transition to the opposite sex at age 15, you would help them with the drug, chemical and surgical treatments, at age 15?

I remember this couple that were on TV several times in the 1980's on Phil Donahue's show and others. Sheila and Harry.

They were a married couple with children, then they both had sex changes and husband and wife became "wife" and "husband".

Their complaint to Phil and other talk show giants of the time was that people thought they were weirdos. Think what their children went through.
Agree the children really get it I’m sure . Kids are 1,000’s more vicious than in the past and they have become like little nazi pricks raised by leftist nazi parents who let their kids be the parent and they were the kids.

Today is our result of the liberal moron’s parent rasing and teaching kids to yell child abuse because a parent raised their voice or gave a good ass spaking!

Forum List

Back