15 reasons i could never support a democrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
At this point, I would never vote for a Democrat. Not any Democrat, under any circumstances. That’s not because I love the Republican Party. They’re a bunch of screw-ups. I could give you a dozen things I don’t like about every Republican from Trump on down. It’s also not because I hate anyone. Since Osama Bin Laden died, there’s not a human being on earth that I hate. It’s because what the Democrats have become is monstrous. When you point these sorts of things out, some Democrats always claim that THEY don’t believe that. But THEY DO and you can tell that because they consistently and persistently support, help, and encourage the liberals that do everything on this list. All a moderate Democrat is in 2020 is a person who’ll silently claim to disagree with the absolute worst behavior of the Left while they do everything in their power to enable it. This is what the Democrat Party is in 2020.

1) Watch the incredible disrespect towards the police at liberal protests and you will realize Democrats are anti-cop to the point where they root for the criminals and don’t care whether the police live or die.

LOL, the police were so respected at the Capitol protests. We can note that this was posted last year. I guess it's no longer a position.

1) Watch the incredible disrespect towards the police at liberal protests and you will realize Democrats are anti-cop to the point where they root for the criminals and don’t care whether the police live or die.

LOL, the police were so respected at the Capitol protests. We can note that this was posted last year. I guess it's no longer a position.
Fuck the Police.

At this point, I would never vote for a Democrat. Not any Democrat, under any circumstances. That’s not because I love the Republican Party. They’re a bunch of screw-ups. I could give you a dozen things I don’t like about every Republican from Trump on down. It’s also not because I hate anyone. Since Osama Bin Laden died, there’s not a human being on earth that I hate. It’s because what the Democrats have become is monstrous. When you point these sorts of things out, some Democrats always claim that THEY don’t believe that. But THEY DO and you can tell that because they consistently and persistently support, help, and encourage the liberals that do everything on this list. All a moderate Democrat is in 2020 is a person who’ll silently claim to disagree with the absolute worst behavior of the Left while they do everything in their power to enable it. This is what the Democrat Party is in 2020.

It doesn't matter if you vote Democrat or not.

DemoncRats will steal the elections any way - like they stole the 2020 election from Trump, and it all went perfectly well for them, as you can see, so that is what they will do till kingdom come!

Sad but true, better get used to it. :mad-61:

Fuck the Police.

Sounds good to me!

87016656-beautiful-striptease-dancer-dressed-as-a-police-officer-with-handcuffs-isolated-again...jpg

Fuck the Police.

What are you? 2?

The left has become a cult that we laugh and point at... no different than scientologists or flat earthers or those fucking idiots that thought they could jump off their bunk beds onto the Hale-Bopp comet. It's all the same.

Their message is completely insane. There just aren't enough substandard, defective fuckups in the country to carry the vote. Not even close.... thus the elections must rigged and stolen.

One way or the other, the two sides need to part ways. It's reached a point of "irreconcilable differences".

Only 15?

Democrats lecture Conservative Christians about shoving their agenda down their throats, then appoint this sick freak to assistant secretary of health.
155509457_126961039332290_6926229224029128586_n.jpg

You never say why YOU hate Democrats

Still sucking down the lies I see.

You never say why YOU hate Democrats
Hating Democrats is easy if you love Liberty and freedom.

No personal content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back