15 for 15

Ame®icano;8332319 said:
Well 10 seconds of that garbage was enough to know he is a lying scum bag. Don't need to pay higher prices for better wages simply lower the wages of the CEO's making millions every year. It won't hurt them to much I promise.They can still take their multiple vacations on their 1 million dollar jets and yachts.

Typical left... It's easy to promise something that others are paying for.

Like welfare that WE ALL pay them because Wal mart or McDonalds won't pay a livable wage....Why should we all have to pay for their welfare when its much easier and economical for the company to pay a better wage.

Ame®icano;8332319 said:
Well 10 seconds of that garbage was enough to know he is a lying scum bag. Don't need to pay higher prices for better wages simply lower the wages of the CEO's making millions every year. It won't hurt them to much I promise.They can still take their multiple vacations on their 1 million dollar jets and yachts.

Typical left... It's easy to promise something that others are paying for.

Like welfare that WE ALL pay them because Wal mart or McDonalds won't pay a livable wage....Why should we all have to pay for their welfare when its much easier and economical for the company to pay a better wage.

False. Your "WE ALL" doesn't include at least 50% who doesn't pay federal income tax.

Who can eat KFC when there is a Popeye's around?

If you don't have a Popeye's.... Then I feel sorry for you because you have to eat KFC or, even worse, Churches.

What are you going to do with the CEOs that make a dollar a year or less, give them a raise?

LOL...WalMart haters of the world unite!

Ya dumbasses.

So you enjoy paying for the majority of wal mart workers that need welfare to make ends meet? Sounds great.

Since when can someone who is employed collect welfare payments?

Reduce corporate profits by 15%. Hell, reduce them by 100%--the corporate structure is unethical, immoral, and suppresses productivity by diverting profits from the productive workforce.

We could be like a third world country...... Wouldn't that be great?

last night we pulled into the drive through of KFC

we simply wanted a 8 piece bucket original

we waited in the drive through about 8 minutes

with just two cars ahead

same as last time two weeks ago

our turn came we ordered and finally got up to the window

the gal said sorry we do not have any white meat in original

it will be about 15 minutes til we do

care for a substitute

again the same thing that happened last time

also can we substitute the potatoes for something else

we sad naw we will just pass

and drove off

now why on earth should these folks who cant manage to keep

a place prepared for the customer get 15 dollars an hour

the same as a journeyman electrician

and apprentice white smith

or a metal fabricator

You silly ass. You think that the person at the counter made the decisions that left them short of material? And since when has a journey level electrician gotten just $15 an hour? They get more than double that where I work. In fact, starting pay for the people on the floor is about $14, and goes up to $19 if they stay for five years. Millwrights get $20 to $30 an hour with buku benefits, depending on experiance.

I have found that the person that makes the decisions that lose companies business are almost always the people that are making the most money. And all too many of those people are way overpaid. It ain't the people on the floor that destroy businesses, it is the overpaid assholes that think they know everything, and know nothing at all. People that talk like you do.

I know the routine about arguing for and against a higher minimum wage for entry-level work. I used to argue that it just rasies all the wages at the company (which it does and the Dims know it), and the cost is passed on to US the consumers (which it is). But after 2008, I view American corporations in a different light. I'm not talking about small business...I'm talking about companies with vast resources, hundreds of franchises, and CEOs making $20M a year while their dirt-workers make squat. I propose a minimum wage based on age.....the lowest for the school-age kid working his/her first job, and the highest for middle-aged worker who used to have a decent job and a decent life before these bastards off-shored, out-sourced, and finally destroyed half the mortgages on houses they no longer have. Graduate the minimum wage for these employees....they're worth their weight in gold for wisdom, grace with dealing with the public, and yeah, based on their present circumstances. I don't think that's too much to ask.

We could be like a third world country...... Wouldn't that be great?

last night we pulled into the drive through of KFC

we simply wanted a 8 piece bucket original

we waited in the drive through about 8 minutes

with just two cars ahead

same as last time two weeks ago

our turn came we ordered and finally got up to the window

the gal said sorry we do not have any white meat in original

it will be about 15 minutes til we do

care for a substitute

again the same thing that happened last time

also can we substitute the potatoes for something else

we sad naw we will just pass

and drove off

now why on earth should these folks who cant manage to keep

a place prepared for the customer get 15 dollars an hour

the same as a journeyman electrician

and apprentice white smith

or a metal fabricator

You silly ass. You think that the person at the counter made the decisions that left them short of material? And since when has a journey level electrician gotten just $15 an hour? They get more than double that where I work. In fact, starting pay for the people on the floor is about $14, and goes up to $19 if they stay for five years. Millwrights get $20 to $30 an hour with buku benefits, depending on experiance.

I have found that the person that makes the decisions that lose companies business are almost always the people that are making the most money. And all too many of those people are way overpaid. It ain't the people on the floor that destroy businesses, it is the overpaid assholes that think they know everything, and know nothing at all. People that talk like you do.

14-19 is not double 15

sure some folks do make more many make less

millwrights do make a lot of money but i didnt mention millwright

an average metal fabricator starts out at 10 to 12 bucks an hour

A Chicago sandwich shop has fired all its employees over email just days before Christmas.

Staff at Snarf’s Sub Shop in River North received the bad news on Sunday night in a group email notifying them that the drastic action was effective immediately.

The company blamed ‘increased competition and losses’ for the firings.

Director of operations Doug Besant said in the email the restaurant will likely close for a month as they remodel and reconcept the business into a burger joint.

But the move comes less than a month after Snarf’s workers rallied for higher wages.

The email, obtained by ChicagoGrid.com, read: ‘Due to increased competition and losses, ownership has decided to consider remodeling and reconcepting the store at 600 West Chicago Ave.

The store is closing, effective tomorrow, December 23, 2013 for an unknown period of time for this remodeling and reconcepting. All staff is terminated, effective Monday, December 23, 2013.’

…The River North Snarf’s shop was closed for four days, from December 5 until December 8, as employees went on striking for higher wages and better benefits.

Chicago sandwich shop fires all its staff in an EMAIL just days before Christmas | Mail Online

I know the routine about arguing for and against a higher minimum wage for entry-level work. I used to argue that it just rasies all the wages at the company (which it does and the Dims know it), and the cost is passed on to US the consumers (which it is). But after 2008, I view American corporations in a different light. I'm not talking about small business...I'm talking about companies with vast resources, hundreds of franchises, and CEOs making $20M a year while their dirt-workers make squat. I propose a minimum wage based on age.....the lowest for the school-age kid working his/her first job, and the highest for middle-aged worker who used to have a decent job and a decent life before these bastards off-shored, out-sourced, and finally destroyed half the mortgages on houses they no longer have. Graduate the minimum wage for these employees....they're worth their weight in gold for wisdom, grace with dealing with the public, and yeah, based on their present circumstances. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I can't resist telling a story that your post reminded me of.

Many years ago I worked on a production line at Lockheed. I was in my 20's and noticed that the Shop Steward, who was at least 40 years old, had a neat job sitting down terminating wires in a junction box. There were about 15 people working on this harness and it took 3 days from start to finish. He always got done long before the rest of, and he took an hour a day off to do Union business.

Then he went on vacation and I talked the supervisor into letting me do his job. I worked as fast as I could and still had to spend an extra day to get the job done.

I was sure glad to have him come back from vacation and gained a healthy respect for what the value of experience is.

I almost forgot, Semper Fi Marine!

Forum List

Back