15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful as one can't create life from non-life.

We are made with totally normal "dead" matter - or how the bible says: unspecific "dust".

-----
All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return. Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth? So I saw that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his work, for that is his lot. Who can bring him to see what will be after him?
-----

Only life begats life and we only have life on Earth. I doubt life could start elsewhere even with panspermia from Earth as the solar winds are too harsh for any life. It's like God made it so that we can't live anywhere, but on Earth for a long time. Maybe living in a space station, but they would need some place to get supplies..

They’ve found the building blocks of life all over the place. Actual life will probably be discovered within our lifetime.

Only one fact: Last week I read our solar system exists within a nearly empty bubble in the size of about 1000 lightyears. A series of super nova explosions made this bubble. So whatever someone likes to think about the existance of aliens - I guess before we are able to leave this bubble will pass some decades of thousands of years.

Doubtful as one can't create life from non-life. Only life begats life and we only have life on Earth. I doubt life could start elsewhere even with panspermia from Earth as the solar winds are too harsh for any life. It's like God made it so that we can't live anywhere, but on Earth for a long time. Maybe living in a space station, but they would need some place to get supplies..
How do you know that life can't be made from its own building blocks? Life could have started on many, many planets out there.

Only one fact: Last week I read our solar system exists within a nearly empty bubble in the size of about 1000 lightyears. A series of super nova explosions made this bubble. So whatever someone likes to think about the existance of aliens - I guess before we are able to leave this bubble will pass some decades of thousands of years.
More advanced civilizations can travel through space a lot faster, maybe even time travel.

More advanced civilizations can travel through space a lot faster, maybe even time travel.

Everyone loves science fiction - but this has nothing to do with reality. That's entertainement. Our atmosphere protects us from the radiation of the sun and the sun protects us from the interstellar radiation. The faster we would travel the higher grows the radiation which will destroy everything in a space ship. And nowhere outside is any life. Even on our own planet exist big areas where multicellular life is impossible. Multicellular life is anyway only since about 500-600 million years existing in noteworthy dimensions - although our own planet has very best conditions for the existence of life. Perhaps also because of this 1000 lightyears big empty bubble. We have not only not a light idea how to travel in galactic dimensions - we have absolutelly not any idea how to do so ... except we wander slowly with a generation spaceship and take our home with us. But we need also gravitation on board of such a big ship and a complete biospere. But not to forget: the biosphere experiments failed. We are intelligent enough to be able to destroy our biosphere - but we are not intelligent enough to know how to make a stable isolated biosphere. Otherwise in only some hundred or some thousand years we could perhaps build such a spaceship with a stable biosphere and to find coordinates where to travel.

Last edited:
How do you know that life can't be made from its own building blocks? Life could have started on many, many planets out there.
I'm know absolutely from Louis Pasteur's swan neck flask experiment. He disproved spontaneous generation and abiogenesis in it.

I just learned that the stupid atheist scientists have continued to try abiogenesis experiments despite Pasteur's genius work. It just goes to show atheists wishful thinking or brand of faith, i.e. beliefs in lies such as evolution, doesn't work!

Everyone loves science fiction - but this has nothing to do with reality. That's entertainement. Our atmosphere protects us from the radiation of the sun and the sun protects us from the interstellar radiation. The faster we would travel the higher grows the radiation which will destroy everything in a space ship. And nowhere outside is any life. Even on our own planet exist big areas where multicellular life is impossible. Multicellular life is anyway only since about 500-600 million years existing in noteworthy dimensions - although our own planet has very best conditions for the existence of life. Perhaps also because of this 1000 lightyears big empty bubble. We have not only not a light idea how to travel in galactic dimensions - we have absolutelly not any idea how to do so ... except we wander slowly with a generation spaceship and take our home with us. But we need also gravitation on board of such a big ship and a complete biospere. But not to forget: the biosphere experiments failed. We are intelligent enough to be able to destroy our biosphere - but we are not intelligent enough to know how to make a stable isolated biosphere. Otherwise in only some hundred or some thousand years we could perhaps build such a spaceship with a stable biosphere and to find coordinates where to travel.

I don't understand your post. You do not believe that one can time travel into the future? It has been experimentally proven that one can by flying off into space and returning. If one could do it near the speed of light, then they would travel further into the future. Time travel into the past is impossible and sci-fi.

I'm know absolutely from Louis Pasteur's swan neck flask experiment. He disproved spontaneous generation and abiogenesis in it.

I just learned that the stupid atheist scientists have continued to try abiogenesis experiments despite Pasteur's genius work. It just goes to show atheists wishful thinking or brand of faith, i.e. beliefs in lies such as evolution, doesn't work!
So you're saying that you know that throughout the whole universe it can't have happened because we haven't done it yet? Is that your final answer?

..and God looked down upon those many hydrothermal vents and declared them "Good! (Then, lacking understanding of modern chemistry and microbiology, he proceeded to experiment..) Now lemme just stick a few of these stinky little microbes I saw multiplying over there into each.. (Then a short while later..) Ah, myself! I'm like magic, I swear! I've created life! LIFE FROM NOTHING! BWAHAHAHAA! Take that you fool, Louie!"

Lives water? How much water is in your body? Why do you need it?

I just learned that the stupid atheist scientists

Learn from intelligent atheist scientist if you are not able to learn from stupid atheist scientists.

have continued to try abiogenesis experiments despite Pasteur's genius work.

To be honest: I don't have any idea what you try to speak about here. For me it's totally clear that there is only one common creation from god for us all. What is dead today will live tomorrow. Perhaps one day every quant of the universe will be part of a living structure. Who knows?

It just goes to show atheists wishful thinking or brand of faith, i.e. beliefs in lies such as evolution, doesn't work!

So what? Everyone believes also something what's wrong. You believe for example evolution is wrong. I don't think so because god made it this way.

By the way: Do you have any explanation why the Germanic language of the Anglo-Saxons (English) uses "brother sun and sister moon"? In the German language it would be "sister sun and brother moon".

Last edited:
I don't understand your post. You do not believe that one can time travel into the future?

We do a time travel into the future. It will possibly end with our death.

It has been experimentally proven that one can by flying off into space and returning. If one could do it near the speed of light, then they would travel further into the future.

And the backround radiation of the universe would kill you because of the extreme heat which is now only 3° K.

Time travel into the past is impossible

Why?

and sci-fi.

..and God looked down upon those many hydrothermal vents and declared them "Good! (Then, lacking understanding of modern chemistry and microbiology, he proceeded to experiment..) Now lemme just stick a few of these stinky little microbes I saw multiplying over there into each.. (Then a short while later..) Ah, myself! I'm like magic, I swear! I've created life! LIFE FROM NOTHING! BWAHAHAHAA! Take that you fool, Louie!"

SMH, too many errors in your article and head, especially "..and God looked down upon those many hydrothermal vents and declared them "Good! (Then, lacking understanding of modern chemistry and microbiology, he proceeded to experiment..)."

What happens when He says to you, "BWAHAHAHAA! Take that you fool, @Grumblenuts?" All of us creationists would love to see what you get.

SMH, too many errors in your article and head, especially "..and God looked down upon those many hydrothermal vents and declared them "Good! (Then, lacking understanding of modern chemistry and microbiology, he proceeded to experiment..)."

What happens when He says to you, "BWAHAHAHAA! Take that you fool, @Grumblenuts?" All of us creationists would love to see what you get.

And you do seriosly wonder yourselve why I have a problem to see in you a serious Christian - only because you have not any problem to break one of the 10 commandements just for fun?

What are you babbling about now? I posted a link to a Wikipedia page and wrote some silly satire. Don't like it? Good. You weren't meant to. Don't understand it at all? Fully expected that as well. Sometimes one can only hope that some crazed reader out there trips over the thread, picks up on the vibe, and gets a chuckle out of it.. some sunny day.

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when..

What are you babbling about now? I posted a link to a Wikipedia page and wrote some silly satire. Don't like it? Good. You weren't meant to. Don't understand it at all? Fully expected that as well. Sometimes one can only hope that some crazed reader out there trips over the thread, picks up on the vibe, and gets a chuckle out of it.. some sunny day.

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when..
>>
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when..<<

I hope not!!! Once was enough lol.

I was referring to the spontaneous generation (called abiogenesis today) experiments the atheist scientists keep trying. Of course, they ALL failed and so it makes me happy and lol at the WRONG atheists and their scientists. Atheists are usually wrong. Of course, they won't give up in their wrong beliefs about evolution.

We do a time travel into the future. It will possibly end with our death.

And the backround radiation of the universe would kill you because of the extreme heat which is now only 3° K.

Why?
Lol, no. It just means that you're still the same age while everyone else on Earth aged and it's a future time from the time you left.

You don't know why we can't time travel into the past? Hint: How fast would your space ship have to go?

Last edited:
I will never understand why atheists try to disprove religions with scientific arguments.

Creationism is unfalsifiable. The people who declare themselves the champions of science ought to understand from the get-go that this puts the concept beyond the capacity of science to prove or disprove, so why bother?

When you say, "That magic wand isn't real! It doesn't even have any batteries in it!" your initial point may be correct, but your reasoning is irrelevant to that point.
Creationism is indeed unfalsifiable. No experiment can be performed to determine whether it did or did not happen. So it is not science on any but a layman's inaccurate sense of the word.

But the sane is true for Darwinism. Any attempt to test what did happen can only at best show whether something might have happened.

Whether Darwinist, or creationist, or intelligent design theorist, if a person insists we must accept one unscientific theory and exclude other unscientific theories, they are guilty of special pleading, a common rhetorical fallacy.

Creationism is indeed unfalsifiable. No experiment can be performed to determine whether it did or did not happen. So it is not science on any but a layman's inaccurate sense of the word.

But the sane is true for Darwinism. Any attempt to test what did happen can only at best show whether something might have happened.

Whether Darwinist, or creationist, or intelligent design theorist, if a person insists we must accept one unscientific theory and exclude other unscientific theories, they are guilty of special pleading, a common rhetorical fallacy.
Do you have a suggestion on how to handle your unprovability problem. Maybe everyone should go their separate ways and not make futile arguments on a message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back