14.5% Increase in Medicare Premiums Will Wipe Out 5.7% Gains in Social Security For Seniors

The POTUS has no role in the economy. Zero influence.
This is very complicated. Libturds praise libturd prezes when it is good, say nothing and complain when a conserv does it.Then anything bad is never a libturd......................LOLOL......................These ass wipes are so fucking stupid

so...what is driving the rate increase....according to the link in the OP...

CMS said part of the increase for 2022 was because of uncertainty over how much the agency will end up paying to treat beneficiaries to be treated with Aduhelm, an Alzheimer’s drug approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in June over the objections of its advisers. Some experts estimate it will cost $56,000 a year. Medicare is deciding whether to pay for it now on a case-by-case basis.

Because Aduhelm is administered in physicians’ offices, it should be covered under Medicare Part B, not Part D plans, which pay for medications bought at pharmacies. Traditional Medicare enrollees have to pick up 20% of the cost of most Part B medications, which would translate into about $11,500 in out-of-pocket costs for those prescribed Aduhelm.

Ehhh????. Could you further elaborate on this.......................And lighten up a bit and quit shitting razor blades all the time
I've done plenty to defend Trump from left wing hacks. I know it's confusing to meet somebody that's actually consistent and tries to be loyal to reality.

Got a better source?
Medicare.gov is a good source to see it won't wipe out any gains for most and it was only expected to go about 6% in October but the commission took into account that Medicare would have to pay under Part B for the new drug Aduhelm for alzheimer patients at an approximate cost of $56,000 annually.

The increase for most people with Part B will be $170.10. While just one month ago was expected to be $158 until they threw in the above drug.

I would like to know how many with Alzheimer's will be taking this drug in 2022 though.

He can, with executive orders, have some impact. Biden eliminated 11000 jobs by closing the XL pipeline and others by banning oil drilling on Fed lands. This increased unemployment and raised oil prices.
Nope

The increase on the premium is a higher percent, but on a much smaller amount of your full social security income.....

As example, if your premium is $150 and it goes up 14%, it increased by $21 bucks

and if your social security income is $1500 a month, a 5.9% increase a month is $88.50....

Of course your monthly SS income could be $1000, which would be $59 bucks a month, or if it were only $500 a month in income, your ss income would go up $29.50.

NOTE! have not read the link you provided yet, just doing mathematics!

Medicare premiums are increasing by roughly $22 a month.

My SS monthly payment will increase by $220 a month.

Do the math.

Thank you.

It seems I busted you for trying to defend Brandon by trying to minimize his roles in everything.

Unlike you, I do not think the POTUS is a god. I did not blame Trump for every single bad thing that happened in the world, and will not do so to Biden either. Biden does not control medicare premiums.

Unlike you, I do not think the POTUS is a god. I did not blame Trump for every single bad thing that happened in the world, and will not do so to Biden either. Biden does not control medicare premiums.
Liar. You blamed Trump for everything and 10 months ago the POTUS is suddenly a meaningless position with zero impact upon everything.

Forum List

Back