13 UArizona Players Test Positive, But Only 2 Had China Virus

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“On Sep. 3, the athletics department reported 13 positive test results for athletes, after a rerun of those tests, two came back positive.”

Assuming it was an accident, 11 of 13 false positives show the testing is unreliable. Meanwhile, my aunts sister had elective surgery scheduled so was required to take the test. Her surgery was canceled so she never took the test.
She was informed she tested positive for the Chinese virus.

“On Sep. 3, the athletics department reported 13 positive test results for athletes, after a rerun of those tests, two came back positive.”

Assuming it was an accident, 11 of 13 false positives show the testing is unreliable. Meanwhile, my aunts sister had elective surgery scheduled so was required to take the test. Her surgery was canceled so she never took the test.

Wouldn't your aunts sister be known as your aunt?

Wouldn't your aunts sister be known as your aunt?

Typical stupid liberal, folks.

The reason they're getting so many positive tests is because of the hyper-sensitivity of the test.
They are designed to get a positive test even when the person doesn't have the virus. I've read that it can register a positive even when a person has never come down with the virus and isn't contagious.

The initial tests were for antibodies, which may be related to other corona-type viruses. Second test was specific to CV-19.

Nothing to see here. Move on folks.

Forum List

Back