Who’s to blame for Benghazi? A layman’s guide

You blame Hillary, you blame the State Department, but not the guy who decided to go there (or those who murdered him apparently), which was his call, because he's dead. Got it.

I blame State for not beefing up security or pulling out people out. For ingnoring those warnings.

Who ran State??

Hitlery that's who and the buck stops at her desk.

Docs Back Up Claims for More Security in Benghazi
Your hatred of Hillary is the only reason you give a damn, obviously.

Hate her?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

She's not worth hating but she's one incompetent bitch and her handling of Benghazi proves that beyond all doubt.

I give a damn because four good men died because of her incompetence.

If that doesn't bother you and you prefer to blame a dead man and defend and incompetent Hillary, then I guess it shows what kind of moron you are.
Four good men died because they put themselves in harm's way and some assholes killed them. That was neither her call nor here fault, but it happened on her watch.

Ambassadors are not puppets or errand boys, they make their own fucking calls, as in this tragic and deadly case.

Four good men died doing the right thing. Something I doubt you have any knowledge of.

It was tragic and deadly because State did nothing.

That nothing allowed Benghazi to happen.
Stevens being there was not up to the State Department. Had he truly thought himself unsafe, he wouldn't have been 600 miles from the damn embassy.

Could have, should have, doesn't change the fact that it was his call, not Hillary's.

State could have ordered him home or heeded the warnings and beefed up security. They did neither.

The fact that they did neither made Benghazi possible.

You go ahead and blame Stevens. I'll blame State. A State that did nothing.

A nothing that caused the deaths of four good men.

State could have ordered him home or heeded the warnings and beefed up security. They did neither.

Fell free to continue to blame, those least responsible.

Feel free to continue to blame the dead guy.

I'm sure you could care less about his death so blaming him doesn't bother you at all.

You continue to defend shit for brains Clinton and her incompetent State Department and show everyone what a clueless moron you truly are.

I'm sure you could care less about his death so blaming him doesn't bother you at all.

You continue to defend shit for brain Clinton and show everyone what a clueless moron you truly are.
His death was tragic, it's a dangerous job as he well knew, and his decision and the actions of his killers came together to make a tragedy on Clinton's watch, that was honestly none of her goddamned decision. Blame the dead guy? When his actions helped lead to his death yeah, we get to do that. To not do so would be to lie...

You can blame the dead guy.

I'll put the blame where it belongs on the State Department
The dead guy is the one who made the decision to be there, but have at it.

Oh, and continue to ignore those who killed him as well...

It appears your full of shit. No surprise there.

More Than 600 Benghazi Security Requests Never Reached Clinton’s Desk, But Reports on Libya from Her ‘Friend’ Did

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows | Fox News

Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says

Oh and here's Stevens turning down extra security. Pretty good read with lots of questions since his aid Hicks said they were always looking for more security.

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

You can continue to blame the dead guy. I'll put the blame exactly where it belongs. On the State Department.

You blame Hillary, you blame the State Department, but not the guy who decided to go there (or those who murdered him apparently), which was his call, because he's dead. Got it.

Do you believe Hillary lied?
Ah, she got paid to, if you mean not saying everything she knows to everyone who asks. About Stevens, and what led to his death, it took time for the story to come out, which is nothing like a lie, especially in a case like that.

So, you are suggesting that until the truth comes out, simply tell a lie.

I blame State for not beefing up security or pulling out people out. For ingnoring those warnings.

Who ran State??

Hitlery that's who and the buck stops at her desk.

Docs Back Up Claims for More Security in Benghazi

She's not worth hating but she's one incompetent bitch and her handling of Benghazi proves that beyond all doubt.

If that doesn't bother you and you prefer to blame a dead man and defend and incompetent Hillary, then I guess it shows what kind of moron you are.
Four good men died because they put themselves in harm's way and some assholes killed them. That was neither her call nor here fault, but it happened on her watch.

Ambassadors are not puppets or errand boys, they make their own fucking calls, as in this tragic and deadly case.

Four good men died doing the right thing. Something I doubt you have any knowledge of.

Stevens being there was not up to the State Department. Had he truly thought himself unsafe, he wouldn't have been 600 miles from the damn embassy.

Could have, should have, doesn't change the fact that it was his call, not Hillary's.

His call for help fell upon deaf ears; ones just like yours

You continue to defend shit for brain Clinton and show everyone what a clueless moron you truly are.
His death was tragic, it's a dangerous job as he well knew, and his decision and the actions of his killers came together to make a tragedy on Clinton's watch, that was honestly none of her goddamned decision. Blame the dead guy? When his actions helped lead to his death yeah, we get to do that. To not do so would be to lie...

It was made more dangerous by a State Department that didn't heed the warnings and ignored requests for more security.

You go ahead and blame Stevens and pretend the SOS didn't know what was going on and had nothing to do with any of it. Pretend she and her State Department were competent. The results prove they were less than competent.

I'll put the blame on State and Hitlery right where it belongs.

It was made more dangerous by a State Department that didn't heed the warnings and ignored requests for more security.

You go ahead and blame Stevens and pretend the SOS didn't know what was going on and had nothing to do with any of it. Pretend she and her State Department were competent. The results prove they were less than competent.

You put the blame where you want it to be, instead of where it deserves to be.

Calls for help from the guy who turned down more security, twice? Care to try again?

The dead guy is the one who made the decision to be there, but have at it.

Oh, and continue to ignore those who killed him as well...

It appears your full of shit. No surprise there.

More Than 600 Benghazi Security Requests Never Reached Clinton’s Desk, But Reports on Libya from Her ‘Friend’ Did

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows | Fox News

Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says

Oh and here's Stevens turning down extra security. Pretty good read with lots of questions since his aid Hicks said they were always looking for more security.

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

You can continue to blame the dead guy. I'll put the blame exactly where it belongs. On the State Department.

Do you believe Hillary lied?
Ah, she got paid to, if you mean not saying everything she knows to everyone who asks. About Stevens, and what led to his death, it took time for the story to come out, which is nothing like a lie, especially in a case like that.

So, you are suggesting that until the truth comes out, simply tell a lie.
I'm suggesting that the truth takes time but you want it instantly and that's not how it works. That and the fact that she got paid to lie so don't think of lying like a six-year-old would.

Nope. That's you.

Calls for help from the guy who turned down more security, twice? Care to try again?

The guy who asked for more security before the attack.

Tell us once again how great State and Hitlery handled the attack at Benghazi.

The guy who asked for more security before the attack.

Tell us once again how great State and Hitlery handled the attack at Benghazi.
Handled it? They didn't even know about it, until is was too late. No one did.

Nope. That's you.
Nope, I have blame for many, including the dead guys who decided to go there. Mostly I blame the assholes who killed them, how odd of me...

Should it matter what our President says?
Now that's a good a question, should it? Does what he says (Bush - "Islam is a religion of peace.") change reality? In this case, literally, what fucking difference does it make what he said? Oh right, none.

Are you still living under the Bush Presidency?
Nope, and answer the question?

I'm not living in the Bush era.

Forum List

Back