Stevens worked for the State Department and they could have heeded the warnings and ordered him home.

They ignored the warnings and did nothing. That nothing got four good men killed.

Stevens and all staff should have been brought home. Had that happened there would have been no Benghazi.
Steven was a big boy and got to make his own damn calls, including staying at the Embassy or sending the whole damn thing back home if necessary. Blaming the State Department (or HC) for his calls is simply dishonest. Monday-morning quarterbacking...

You can blame the dead guy.

I'll put the blame where it belongs on the State Department

one of the victims fathers challenged hillary to take a polygraph.

Father Of Benghazi Victim Challenges Hillary To Lie Detector Test [VIDEO]

‘We were left behind’: The Benghazi soldiers tell all
By Reed Tucker

January 9, 2016 | 3:29pm

The first shots exploded around 9:40 p.m.

Modal Trigger
dfgfd_.jpg

On Sept. 11, 2012, a group of local fighters, AK-47s in hand, burst through the fortified front gate of a US outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

One very long night later, the diplomatic compound was engulfed in flames and a covert CIA base a mile away lay in ruins, partially reduced to rubble by mortar fire. Four Americans were dead, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens and two CIA members.

she can't be president.
CYU-q9sUEAASJ2g.jpg

She never gave two shits about anything but her political career, nasty career politicians...

the libs cannot continue to pretend nothing has happened.
Bad calls were made, by Stevens and others, and four men were murdered 600 miles away from our actual embassy (where no one was harmed). Your circus act of the dead to smear Hillary is just that, an act.

Hilary took care of that all by herself.

Her State Departments incompetence got those men killed.

Your circus act defending her is just that. An act.
No, Stevens and his team's decision to be there, as well as the terrorist's guns of course, got them killed. Stevens made his own calls, he wasn't Hillary's errand boy.

You're right, Stevens made the call for help, but didn't get it. Was that because he wasn't Clinton's errand boy?
Stevens turned down extra security, twice, and knew the place was dangerous as hell. Do try and remember, no one died that day, at the Embassy, 600 miles away.

Let's keep in mind who said Stevens turned down help.
Could the terrorists have carried out their plots simultaneously?

The dead guy is the one who made the decision to be there, but have at it.

Oh, and continue to ignore those who killed him as well...

Should we have protected Stevens?
That was up to him, and he had protection, just not nearly enough for the soft target he made himself into. He used to jog the streets of Benghazi, alone.

Try putting the blame, and there is plenty, on those it belongs on, for once, and Stevens was a big player in his own death. The very day he died he said the place was falling apart only, it was 600 fucking miles from our actual, and well defended, embassy, where no one died that day.

For example:

"In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy."
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

That was up to him, and he had protection, just not nearly enough for the soft target he made himself into. He used to jog the streets of Benghazi, alone.

Try putting the blame, and there is plenty, on those it belongs on, for once, and Stevens was a big player in his own death. The very day he died he said the place was falling apart only, it was 600 fucking miles from our actual, and well defended, embassy, where no one died that day.

He should have been given the help he requested.

It appears your full of shit. No surprise there.

More Than 600 Benghazi Security Requests Never Reached Clinton’s Desk, But Reports on Libya from Her ‘Friend’ Did

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows | Fox News

Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says

Oh and here's Stevens turning down extra security. Pretty good read with lots of questions since his aid Hicks said they were always looking for more security.

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

You can continue to blame the dead guy. I'll put the blame exactly where it belongs. On the State Department a State Department that could have sent that extra security regardless of what their employee, the Ambassador wanted or didn't want.

See above. And had he thought there was a real threat in Benghazi, he wouldn't have been 600 miles from the fucking embassy eh?

More Than 600 Benghazi Security Requests Never Reached Clinton’s Desk, But Reports on Libya from Her ‘Friend’ Did

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows | Fox News

Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says

Oh and here's Stevens turning down extra security. Pretty good read with lots of questions since his aid Hicks said they were always looking for more security.

You can continue to blame the dead guy. I'll put the blame exactly where it belongs. On the State Department.
Who’s to blame for Benghazi? A layman’s guide

You blame Hillary, you blame the State Department, but not the guy who decided to go there (or those who murdered him apparently), which was his call, because he's dead. Got it.

You can continue to blame the dead guy. I'll put the blame exactly where it belongs. On the State Department.

You blame Hillary, you blame the State Department, but not the guy who decided to go there (or those who murdered him apparently), which was his call, because he's dead. Got it.

I blame State for not beefing up security or pulling out people out. For ingnoring those warnings.

Who ran State??

Hitlery that's who and the buck stops at her desk.

Docs Back Up Claims for More Security in Benghazi

See above. And had he thought there was a real threat in Benghazi, he wouldn't have been 600 miles from the fucking embassy eh?

Didn't our President tell the American people that Libya was stabilized; a success story?

I blame State for not beefing up security or pulling out people out. For ingnoring those warnings.

Who ran State??

Your hatred of Hillary is the only reason you give a damn, obviously.

Didn't our President tell the American people that Libya was stabilized; a success story?
Does it matter if he did? Oh right, no.

Do you believe Hillary lied?

Does it matter if he did? Oh right, no.

Should it matter what our President says?

Who ran State??

Hate her?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

She's not worth hating but she's one incompetent bitch and her handling of Benghazi proves that beyond all doubt.

I give a damn because four good men died because of her incompetence.

If that doesn't bother you and you prefer to blame a dead man and defend and incompetent Hillary, then I guess it shows what kind of moron you are.

Do you believe Hillary lied?
Ah, she got paid to, if you mean not saying everything she knows to everyone who asks. About Stevens, and what led to his death, it took time for the story to come out, which is nothing like a lie, especially in a case like that.

Who ran State??

She's not worth hating but she's one incompetent bitch and her handling of Benghazi proves that beyond all doubt.

If that doesn't bother you and you prefer to blame a dead man and defend and incompetent Hillary, then I guess it shows what kind of moron you are.
Four good men died because they put themselves in harm's way and some assholes killed them. That was neither her call nor here fault, but it happened on her watch.

Ambassadors are not puppets or errand boys, they make their own fucking calls, as in this tragic and deadly case.

Who ran State??

Four good men died because they put themselves in harm's way and some assholes killed them. That was neither her call nor here fault, but it happened on her watch.

Ambassadors are not puppets or errand boys, they make their own fucking calls, as in this tragic and deadly case.

Four good men died doing the right thing. Something I doubt you have any knowledge of.

It was tragic and deadly because State did nothing.

That nothing allowed Benghazi to happen.

Forum List

Back