12-Year-Old Is Flown To The Wrong Destination.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the news.

I don't know how everyone else feels about this kind of occurrence, but to me, 12 years old is too young for a person to be alone out there in such a way.

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

Go here for the news.

I don't know how everyone else feels about this kind of occurrence, but to me, 12 years old is too young for a person to be alone out there in such a way.

Holly
I really don't like clicking links that go somewhere I might not want to go. Try posting an excerpt of the article so we can see where that link goes.

You do this all the time. Knock it off.

I really don't like clicking links that go somewhere I might not want to go. Try posting an excerpt of the article so we can see where that link goes.

You do this all the time. Knock it off.
Gracie,

One way to tell where the link goes is to hover your mouse over it, then look at the bottom of the screen. You'll see the link address:

1660399798234.png

I'm like you though, I prefer to see the actual link not embedded in a word.

Gracie,

One way to tell where the link goes is to hover your mouse over it, then look at the bottom of the screen. You'll see the link address:

View attachment 681826

She posts a thread which means discussion, but there is no discussion unless the readers click her damn link. Laziness. Go here to read what I want you to read, then come back here to discuss it. No thanks.

^^^ Everybody has a preference and the reason why I give links is so that the original website gets the hits that they are looking for since the people in charge of the sites are who share the news in the first place. I am not about to steal from them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Haven't you people seen Home Alone 2?
I have and this situation is different. In the film, the kid got separated from his family and got on the wrong flight all on his own. The kid in the news was not originally arranged to travel with anyone they personally knew and at the end of the day, that right there is what happened still only the plane that they boarded took them to a whole other state compared to where ever it is that they were truly supposed to go.

God bless you and the kid always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thank the Lord that nothing life altering took place during that flight when they weren't supposed to be on that particular plane to begin with.

Gracie,

View attachment 681826

I have her on ignore as thanks that's really helpful for me too, but there isn't much we can add to the conversation when all it is is just a thread telling me to read the article. :/

Go here for the news.

Holly
With all of the news the last few months about so many problems with flights and cancellations and people being stranded everywhere, a parent should know better than to put a 12 year old kid on a flight by themselves. I don't know the circumstances, maybe the parent decided it was absolutely necessary to do this but still ...................................

I've seen children alone on plane trips and the crew usually takes good care of them and makes sure they have a safe and comfortable trip. Maybe things have changed since the breakdown of civilization with covid.

Forum List

Back