12 Times Good Guys With Guns Stop Mass Shooters

12 Times Mass Shootings Were Stopped by Good Guys With Guns

See the trend. I don't support open carry for everyone on school campus, but I fully support allowing certain people on campus to arm themselves: security guards, principals and teachers. Mass shooters are cowards they will stop going after this soft targets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly there are over 2,000,000 times a year where someone stops a violent crime (I'm not sure how "they" know it was a "violent" crime was stopped since it never took place).

My question, lets say 1/2 would be multiple deaths involved; where are the other 499,998 times from 2014? Or 2013, or 2012, or 2011?

12 Times Mass Shootings Were Stopped by Good Guys With Guns

See the trend. I don't support open carry for everyone on school campus, but I fully support allowing certain people on campus to arm themselves: security guards, principals and teachers. Mass shooters are cowards they will stop going after this soft targets!

Not all of those are legit. For instance the first one the shooter was already in his car trying to leave.

You're right about having armed guards on campus though. We need that immediately.

:disagree: that costs the tax payers another burden, take down the "GUN FREE ZONE" signs and put up "GUNS ALLOWED" signs, those who choose to carry and protect themselves and the sheeple will do so and i believe will do so discreetly.

Twelve? That all?

so you must be in favor of more mass murdering assholes who want to further destroy our once great country.

you must be a very sick in the head if you want more "mass shootings", i suggest you set up an appointment with a shrink ASAP, before you go off and try to kill a large number of people. :up:

061d923ecc5ec916013dc3f4d22931e4.jpg

You're right about having armed guards on campus though. We need that immediately.

:disagree: that costs the tax payers another burden, take down the "GUN FREE ZONE" signs and put up "GUNS ALLOWED" signs, those who choose to carry and protect themselves and the sheeple will do so and i believe will do so discreetly.

Yeah, nobody ever gets shot except on school campuses.

Yeah, nobody ever gets shot except on school campuses.
Of course not, but schools are the most vulnerable and filled with kids. They should be protected to the fullest. I bet the Texas school that has armed teachers is never going to get attacked and if it does the casualty rate will be much lower!

Forum List

Back