12/19/2022: Trump Criminal Referral Day

Nice try, but very diabolical of you. The matter should have went to an open court trial because the will of the people through their vote, and the election integrity of the entire nation was at stake, and it not being allowed to go to trial is what led to the J6 frustrations in which the American citizens felt overwhelmingly disrespected on before the lead up.... They felt they had been denied justice, and they reacted to it.

So blame the leftist Democrat's for not backing up the legal way in which to resolve legal matter's in this country, and therefore leaving well over half of the COUNTRY with no place to go after being denied justice through a court of law.

Idiot, if no one from the right could get a case into court with merit, evidence & standing -- how could anyone on the left accomplish that? :cuckoo:

There won't be none... They are terrified of an open court trial that allows the other side (Trump team) to be represented in the open court. Unless they figure that they can frame him on some sort of charge they think that they can twist into a hundred pretzels in order to make it stick. Even so, the open court trial could make them regret the day they ever tried that one if thinking about it.

These new generation Democrat's must be politically destroyed. It's that obvious.

Hopefully you'll be right and there won't be none.
thumbsup.gif

Oh, the walls are pretty much closing in on Trump,
At this late stage, "self parody" is far too quaint a term to even begin to describe the striking stupidity and lack of self awareness you just demonstrated.

Congrats, you've commenced a new frontier of dunce.

And ya couldn't have done it without an unhealthy addiction to corporate "news".

You're in an abusive relationship, and like many a hapless battered wife, an acute case of Stockholm Syndrome prevents ya from seeing it.

At this late stage, "self parody" is far too quaint a term to even begin to describe the striking stupidity and lack of self awareness you just demonstrated.

Congrats, you've commenced a new frontier of dunce.

And ya couldn't have done it without an unhealthy addiction to corporate "news".

You're in an abusive relationship, and like many a hapless battered wife, an acute case of Stockholm Syndrome prevents ya from seeing it.

Really, then why is your side panicking that your Orange Jesus is getting indicted.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House committee investigating the Capitol riot will make its final public presentation Monday about the unprecedented effort by Donald Trump to overturn the results of the presidential election he lost in 2020. The committee has called it an “attempted coup” that warrants criminal prosecution from the Justice Department.

That is expected to be the committee’s closing argument as it wraps up a year-and-a-half-long inquiry and prepares to release a final report detailing its findings about the insurrection in the nation’s capital on Jan. 6, 2021, as Congress was certifying Joe Biden’s presidential victory. The committee of seven Democrats and two Republicans is set to dissolve at the end of the year.

Monday’s meeting will be the committee’s 11th public session since forming in July 2021. One of the first hearings, on June 9, was viewed by more than 20 million people.

What to watch for in Monday’s meeting at 1 p.m. EST:

Much more at the link below...

What To Watch As Jan. 6 Panel Cites Trump’s ‘Attempted Coup’

Should be entertaining and informative. What do you think?

Soon to be followed by Trump arrest day.

Only to be followed by Trump worship day outside of the jail, by the truly pathetic and insane.

'Soon to be followed by Trump arrest day.'
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I ain't gonna hold my breath for that, but.......
.....but will be half-way there with an indictment of the guy.

I learned back in 2015 and 2016 not to bet on 'we-got-him-now'.
The guy had/has the money for competent lawyering....so he has always been a hard fish to pin to the bottom.
And the media....mainstream and fringie....gave him unlimited coverage because his outrageousness was an eyeball magnet.
And then, he got a bunch of millions voters to think he is honest and has their back.....which made it even harder for that pinning.
So, lawyer-money, abundant free-media, and fanboy voters......gave the bloke some effective defenses.

So, I don't bet on the chance of final accountability for the guy.

Still, we have a bottle of Domaine Chandon Brut in the downstairs fridge for that "Indictment Day".
We had two.....but we drank the first one on November 4th, 2020.

Yeah, him and his disgraced family probably have been helping the leftist get at Trump. Pride is a terrible thing, and it knows no bounds in which it will cause a hurt person or family of an oligarchy to stoop too in order to exact vengeance on their enemy. So to hell with America, it's all about vengeance now

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I ain't gonna hold my breath for that, but.......
.....but will be half-way there with an indictment of the guy.

I learned back in 2015 and 2016 not to bet on 'we-got-him-now'.
The guy had/has the money for competent lawyering....so he has always been a hard fish to pin to the bottom.
And the media....mainstream and fringie....gave him unlimited coverage because his outrageousness was an eyeball magnet.
And then, he got a bunch of millions voters to think he is honest and has their back.....which made it even harder for that pinning.
So, lawyer-money, abundant free-media, and fanboy voters......gave the bloke some effective defenses.

So, I don't bet on the chance of final accountability for the guy.

Still, we have a bottle of Domaine Chandon Brut in the downstairs fridge for that "Indictment Day".
We had two.....but we drank the first one on November 4th, 2020.
Do tell who is we ? Maybe part of the long standing quest since the propaganda of before 2016 to get Trump ?

He is?

Link?
They want him indicted on false charges, otherwise in order to try and use the constitution in a perverse way as based upon those false charges in order to say that he isn't allowed to run in 2024.

Anyone that can't read into the final stages of their on going coup is either stupendously ignorant or they are actually participating in the coup in hopes to further their agenda.

Such as?
What charges in the criminal referral are false?

All of them.
The Jan 6th protest is a perfectly legal expression of protected political speech, based on what they believed.
I do not believe the election was fraudulent, but now we will never know for sure?

Forum List

Back