115 year old dies

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Why isn't there information at that site about how this woman lived. It's kind of comical that the only thing that's said is that she believed hard work was the key to longevity, then mentioned that she crocheted, I think until her death... like crocheting is hard work!

Why isn't there information at that site about how this woman lived. It's kind of comical that the only thing that's said is that she believed hard work was the key to longevity, then mentioned that she crocheted, I think until her death... like crocheting is hard work!
People who crochet, usually do it during downtime. What do you have against productive relaxation? Did your article say she didn't do hard work?

So you are badmouthing a dead woman because you thought that she meant that was crocheting was hard work.

You started a thread about the woman, not to celebrate what she accomplished in life, which you probably know nothing about, but because you don't think crocheting is hard work.

Skeezy.

I'll refrain from saying anything about your grandparents.

My lovely mother-in-law almost made it to 103. I sure would like some more time with her, although we probably wouldn't do anything more strenuous than crocheting.

People who think crocheting is not hard, time-consuming work have never done it. I must admit, I never have, but I have seen the projects that my grandmother, mother and sister have made and they are anything but easy.

People who think crocheting is not hard, time-consuming work have never done it. I must admit, I never have, but I have seen the projects that my grandmother, mother and sister have made and they are anything but easy.

True, I've never busted a sweat making something as insignificant as a doily, but crocheting helped my father recover from a heart attack -- my mom was crocheting aprons as gifts for my aunt's bridesmaids (yeah, this was a long time ago) and my dad crocheted three to my mom's one. The bridesmaids loved them and my father fully recovered.

Forum List

Back