114 Democrats Urge Obama to Use Executive Orders to Circumvent Congress and the Constitution

and that should tell you who all the TRAITORS ARE in this country and your government. and just think you voted for them. how sick is that

they took an oath to follow and protect our constitution of the United States and that doesn't include stepping on our RIGHTS written in it
Happy thanksgiving Stephanie
You're a good guy guno . Give me your address and I'll send you a Honey Baked Spiral Cut Ham for Christmas.
I will donate it to a poor goyim family

and that should tell you who all the TRAITORS ARE in this country and your government. and just think you voted for them. how sick is that

they took an oath to follow and protect our constitution of the United States and that doesn't include stepping on our RIGHTS written in it

The president has always legally had broad powers at his disposal. Some things he can do, and some things he can't. Everything he has done, and I I'm sure, everything he will do is allowed by the constitution. If you don't like it, raise hell at the founding fathers. That's how they set it up.

And what rights have you lost?

Breitbart? I thought that rw muckraker retired years ago?
obama had him assassinated.
mikey mose.gif

Assholes yell about unconstitutional gun background checks but cheer unconstitutional data base registration based on religion.

^ Look who is back
fYhy2mk.gif

Last edited:
So much for things like "separation of powers" and "checks & balances".
Oh, that is so like last century, dude.

/sarc

The Dhimmicrats will agree to anything their Fearless Leader tells them he can do, and the Constitution is just a shred of paper to them.
Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"
Not true.

Bush: The Constitution a ‘Goddamned Piece of Paper’?

/sarc

The Dhimmicrats will agree to anything their Fearless Leader tells them he can do, and the Constitution is just a shred of paper to them.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"
Not true.

Yeah, it's true.

^ Look who is back
fYhy2mk.gif

As to the OP, why do rw'ers always accuse someone of the selfsame thing that they've gotten away w/ in the recent past :eusa_think:

Last edited:
when Obama does this I hope that is what it will take to get the people ready to fight.

they think we only need a gun. pitchforks can do wonders.

/sarc

Not true.

So? The so called Benghazi scandal was proven to be nothing but crap long ago, but right wingers still repeat it.

/sarc

Not true.

Yeah, it's true.
Jake, the link is from Fact Check and quotes the author of the story retracting everything he wrote. Mainly because at the time he wanted to avoid a lawsuit for slander.

/sarc

Not true.

So? The so called Benghazi scandal was proven to be nothing but crap long ago, but right wingers still repeat it.
The Benghazi hearings are far from over, Bullhog. Keep your fingers crossed.

Forum List

Back