11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

Once again the far left glorifies these things in their media outlets, what do they expect..

But then again black on black crime keeps climbing and as it is being ignored by the far left drones..

aren't guns suppose to be locked in cabinets away from children?

Can the father be charged with negligence?

Regardless, this kid;s access to guns is not the main problem, but the child himself or the parenting of this child...HOW could he think killing this young girl is the way to settle a dispute? How? How?

Therein lies the source of the problem.

That kid was raised to believe that you can solve problems with violence. He had a record of being a bully and he had access to lethal weapons.

Obviously his parents failed to teach him how to behave properly and what is even worse, they didn't know themselves to keep guns out of the hands of children.

So if anyone is culpable it is the parents of this murderer and they should be made to take accountability for their negligence.

Yes the far left glorifying such things in their media outlets is the problem, the rest of your far left drone post is pure 100% speculation.

11?

He'll have fun in juvie, and learn a lot of new tricks

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture. No, all out today

Regardless, this kid;s access to guns is not the main problem, but the child himself or the parenting of this child...HOW could he think killing this young girl is the way to settle a dispute? How? How?

IDK

ddebc60d0b5bd4ccfd6f957b517c7bc4.jpg

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture.

Why would I do that?

The kid pulled the trigger,

His crime, his time.

His slovenly parents and their culture too.
what is the culture thingy?
From what I understand culture is to blame when someone commits a crime.

11?

He'll have fun in juvie, and learn a lot of new tricks

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture. No, all out today

IDK

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture.

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

Your lack of understanding is noted, and expected.

IDK

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

I got this from clowns such as yourself. Did you forget?

Once again the far left glorifies these things in their media outlets, what do they expect..

But then again black on black crime keeps climbing and as it is being ignored by the far left drones..
always. inner city wars are never at the top of any liberal list.

It is when the topic is about inner city wars. Nice attempt at diverting from the fact that this was a white kid with white parents that killed a white girl in a white neighborhood.

IDK

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

huh? expand on that, sorry, that is way too vague.

It is when the topic is about inner city wars. Nice attempt at diverting from the fact that this was a white kid with white parents that killed a white girl in a white neighborhood.
so what, still don't understand your point? The parents are at fault. I can say that.

so what, still don't understand your point? The parents are at fault. I can say that.
My point is that the culture was to blame as well. At least thats what is said when Black people commit violence.

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

No, I knew what you were referring to.

It is just that you just revealed that you didn't understand what we said.

Despite how we tried over and over again to explain it.

My point is that the culture was to blame as well. At least thats what is said when Black people commit violence.
do you have anyone stating otherwise in here?

In all fairness saying a persons culture is the reason they commit a crime has no other meaning to it. Try harder to back pedal.

For the record no one ever understands Correll and when asked he himself cannot explain it. It a daily occurrence

do you have anyone stating otherwise in here?
What particular statement are you referring to? The one that culture is to blame or that its only culture when Black people commit violence?

For the record no one ever understands Correll and when asked he himself cannot explain it. It a daily occurrence
You can set your clock by him saying something stupid that makes no sense whatsoever.

You can set your clock by him saying something stupid that makes no sense whatsoever.

And then saying "its been explained before" even to new topics. Nice dodge but when you use it daily its transparent

In all fairness saying a persons culture is the reason they commit a crime has no other meaning to it. Try harder to back pedal.
culture is to blame? huh?

And then saying "its been explained before" even to new topics. Nice dodge but when you use it daily its transparent
yeah, unlike you. Still waiting on the answer of the oregon shooter race. Ready to answer that yet?

Forum List

Back