11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

There is a culture of abusers, bullies, druggies, gangs, bad parents, etc. that corrupts others. And once again, it sees no color. Unfortunately, the inner cities, no matter the color deal with this problem in epic proportions.

southla-gang-map-logo.jpg

this map from streetgangs.com shows bloods as red, crips as blue and surenos as green in Los Angeles, all considered inner city. Further south you have the nazi lowriders in
Costa Mesa, Long Beach, Inland Empire, San Bernardino, Fontana, Riverside, and Corona.

It is an infection that breeds within inner city areas, no matter the color. Unfortunately, many dwell, along with the media, only on the Black inner city, rather than recognizing it is epidemic in Inner cities of every color.

In cases such as this, it appears it was a cultural trash problem, which sees no color, as I have always stated.

cul·tur·al

[ˈkəlCHərəl]

ADJECTIVE

of or relating to the ideas, customs, and social behavior of a society:

"the cultural diversity of the world's peoples"

His slovenly parents and their culture too.
what is the culture thingy?
From what I understand culture is to blame when someone commits a crime.
so like killing black lives in the inner city. So you agree that the culture breads criminals. So why aren't we calling in the national guard to the inner city to destroy the criminals? Why do we allow them to run free in the streets we pay taxes for?
well I live in Chicago, and they are black. So nice post. but me, mine is in Chicago and every night on the local news, blacks are slain. By their own color. So they call that black on black and it is extreme in Chi-land.

Why should we? The US, before most others, has had those rights for children in effect already. We eo not need an international body involved in our rights. Something we do much better than most.
So far as life without parole? That it assigned for only the most heinous of crimes, and for a reason.
“The main legal challenge for US ratification is that it remains the only country to sentence children to life in prison without the possibilities of parole – a punishment the treaty specifically prohibits,”

US Stands as Sole UN State Refusing to Ratify Child Rights Convention

Why should we? The US, before most others, has had those rights for children in effect already. We eo not need an international body involved in our rights. Something we do much better than most.
So far as life without parole? That it assigned for only the most heinous of crimes, and for a reason.
“The main legal challenge for US ratification is that it remains the only country to sentence children to life in prison without the possibilities of parole – a punishment the treaty specifically prohibits,”

US Stands as Sole UN State Refusing to Ratify Child Rights Convention
thanks,

And if you lived in San Antonio, it would be latinos. If you lived in Costa Mesa it would be whites. Unfortunately, the media harps on the Black inner cities.
And you happen to live near a Black inner city, so your exposure is even higher for Black on Black crime.
There is a culture of abusers, bullies, druggies, gangs, bad parents, etc. that corrupts others. And once again, it sees no color. Unfortunately, the inner cities, no matter the color deal with this problem in epic proportions.

southla-gang-map-logo.jpg

this map from streetgangs.com shows bloods as red, crips as blue and surenos as green in Los Angeles, all considered inner city. Further south you have the nazi lowriders in
Costa Mesa, Long Beach, Inland Empire, San Bernardino, Fontana, Riverside, and Corona.

It is an infection that breeds within inner city areas, no matter the color. Unfortunately, many dwell, along with the media, only on the Black inner city, rather than recognizing it is epidemic in Inner cities of every color.

In cases such as this, it appears it was a cultural trash problem, which sees no color, as I have always stated.

cul·tur·al

[ˈkəlCHərəl]

ADJECTIVE

of or relating to the ideas, customs, and social behavior of a society:

"the cultural diversity of the world's peoples"

what is the culture thingy?
From what I understand culture is to blame when someone commits a crime.
so like killing black lives in the inner city. So you agree that the culture breads criminals. So why aren't we calling in the national guard to the inner city to destroy the criminals? Why do we allow them to run free in the streets we pay taxes for?
well I live in Chicago, and they are black. So nice post. but me, mine is in Chicago and every night on the local news, blacks are slain. By their own color. So they call that black on black and it is extreme in Chi-land.

Last edited:
11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

I was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it.

McKayla-Dyer-WKRN-800x430.png

11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father’s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl’s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.
That is fucking sad. White fathers need to do better.
All about race with you low life's. If that boy was black you would be defending him.

I was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it.

11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father’s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl’s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.
All about race with you low life's. If that boy was black you would be defending him.

Ironic poster is ironic

No.....I wouldnt. I would be saying it was fucking sad.

Forum List

Back