11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

From what I understand culture is to blame when someone commits a crime.

Your lack of understanding is noted, and expected.
I got this from clowns such as yourself. Did you forget?

No, I knew what you were referring to.

It is just that you just revealed that you didn't understand what we said.

Despite how we tried over and over again to explain it.
In all fairness saying a persons culture is the reason they commit a crime has no other meaning to it. Try harder to back pedal.
culture is to blame? huh?
Ask Corral. He will tell you.

For the record no one ever understands Correll and when asked he himself cannot explain it. It a daily occurrence
You can set your clock by him saying something stupid that makes no sense whatsoever.

And then saying "its been explained before" even to new topics. Nice dodge but when you use it daily its transparent
yeah, unlike you. Still waiting on the answer of the oregon shooter race. Ready to answer that yet?

He's always been mixed. Whats your point? That the bloggers provided evidence?

For the record no one ever understands Correll and when asked he himself cannot explain it. It a daily occurrence
You can set your clock by him saying something stupid that makes no sense whatsoever.

And then saying "its been explained before" even to new topics. Nice dodge but when you use it daily its transparent
yeah, unlike you. Still waiting on the answer of the oregon shooter race. Ready to answer that yet?
He was a white supremacist and his father was white. What do you think his race was?

well if he's mixed, then he isn't white. And that means the blog was correct. ahhhhhhh does that hurt to be proven wrong? funny

He was a white supremacist and his father was white. What do you think his race was?
depends on his mom

What race is Obama's mom?

depends on his mom

Why does it depend on his mom?

Obamas mom was mixed and his father was Black.

depends on his mom

LOL, serious?

well if he's mixed, then he isn't white. And that means the blog was correct. ahhhhhhh does that hurt to be proven wrong? funny
White people are mixed. What are you talking about?

LMAO...uh yeah, go with that

depends on his mom

LOL, serious?
Serious about what? Be specific.

White people are mixed. What are you talking about?
huh?

what is the culture thingy?

In all fairness saying a persons culture is the reason they commit a crime has no other meaning to it. Try harder to back pedal.

That was weird.

You didn't say anything racist or brag about how smart you think you are.

But, anyways, we got it. YOu didn't understand then, you don't understand now.

LMAO...uh yeah, go with that
I am!!! thanks!

depends on his mom

LOL, serious?
I was, I asked what his mothers race was, you didn't answer. You said something but it's obvious you flipped out for a moment.

That was weird.

You didn't say anything racist or brag about how smart you think you are.

But, anyways, we got it. YOu didn't understand then, you don't understand now.
Practically everyone with intelligence has a hard time making sense of your posts. Half the time you end up contradicting yourself.

depends on his mom

LOL, serious?
I was, I asked what his mothers race was, you didn't answer. You said something but it's obvious you flipped out for a moment.
I did answer. I said she was mixed. She is descended from the first documented slave.

depends on his mom

LOL, serious?
I did answer. I said she was mixed. She is descended from the first documented slave.
mixed how?

Forum List

Back