11 year old boy who voted for Trump in class election, beaten by hilary supporting kids....

Yes......the fascists are democrats and democrats are fascists......they support the party of racism, crime and rape....and because they are driven by emotion...they fell justified in acts of violence.....

Student says he was attacked for supporting Trump in mock election

But just a day after Donald Trump was elected President, that’s exactly what happened to her son at Stafford Elementary School.

“These boys decided to ask the classroom, ‘Who voted for Donald Trump?’ And then I said, ‘I did.’ And then they come over here and jerked me out of my seat,” said the student. “Before I could get up they started kicking me and punching me.”

The student’s name was protected by request of his parents. But he told us the classroom did have a teacher present. He said when he was on the ground, it “felt like it was forever”.

“We have not really gotten a clear explanation of how long this went on and why did it take so long for it to be stopped?” said his father Buddy Lemmon.

The Lemmons said they received a call from the principal of the school immediately after the incident.
Hate that this is happening on both sides....that's right. I am willing to recognize some bad bullies on the Anti-Drumpf side......are you willing to recognize that therei are some bad bullies on the pro-Drumpf side?

Hey? About the "dRUMPF"?

Fuck you.

The left:

We must be intolerant of those we think are intolerant to show how tolerant we are as tolerant people.......and if they keep being intolerant we will beat the crap out of them till we think they have achieved a level of tolerance our tolerance can tolerate.......

Check this out.

Shock Video: Black Mob Viciously Beats White Trump Voter

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video...6546_4c10a947f530672f97f0d08041d0750c5fee68a6

"The clip shows the thugs repeatedly screaming, “you voted Donald Trump” as they assault the victim from every angle while others steal his belongings.

“You voted Trump,” the mob screams, “You gonna pay for that sh*t.”

Another woman shouts “beat his ass,” while another man is heard laughing before remarking, “Don’t vote Trump.” "

Yes......the fascists are democrats and democrats are fascists......they support the party of racism, crime and rape....and because they are driven by emotion...they fell justified in acts of violence.....

But just a day after Donald Trump was elected President, that’s exactly what happened to her son at Stafford Elementary School.

“These boys decided to ask the classroom, ‘Who voted for Donald Trump?’ And then I said, ‘I did.’ And then they come over here and jerked me out of my seat,” said the student. “Before I could get up they started kicking me and punching me.”

The student’s name was protected by request of his parents. But he told us the classroom did have a teacher present. He said when he was on the ground, it “felt like it was forever”.

“We have not really gotten a clear explanation of how long this went on and why did it take so long for it to be stopped?” said his father Buddy Lemmon.

The Lemmons said they received a call from the principal of the school immediately after the incident.

This really sucks for kids that age to have such hatred. Obviously learned from their tolerant parents.
Thank you all, you dumb asses !

This really sucks for kids that age to have such hatred. Obviously learned from their tolerant parents.
Thank you all, you dumb asses !

When you spend months telling people that your enemy is "Hitler", the actions people take when they think "Hitler" is taking over their nation, is your fault.

THis is on all the panic mongers who have been supporting Hillary's obviously false Godwin campaign.

Kids are not BORN filthy bastards (ignore the pun) ---they get it from their parents-
To me this is debatable. My mom did the best that she could where my older sister is concerned, but sadly my sister ended up being the way that she continues to be any ways.

God bless you and my mom and the boy who got beat up always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the teacher who was there be fired, arrested, or both if they stood there and did nothing.
And sued. If that were my child, that teacher would be paying the settlement off with social security checks.

I'm bothered by the fact that the parents said they were "protecting" his name. How many 11-year-olds with the last name Lemmon were beaten up at Stafford Elementary School that day?

I'm bothered by the fact that the parents said they were "protecting" his name. How many 11-year-olds with the last name Lemmon were beaten up at Stafford Elementary School that day?

That could be the idiotic, or vile press agreeing to NOT release the child's name and then releasing the parents name.

I very much like that the children in question were already suspended, and may very well face charges.

The little fucking animals, if they cannot be civilized, at least need to learn to fear humans.

In the sustained pre-planned "protest" against Trump, we are witnessing the work of the Pope led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique.

The Globalist clique PLAINLY intends to overthrow/destroy/conquer the existing "sovereign" American government structure.

Due to decades of mental conditioning, the Globalist clique controls a significant faction of the American public, including the American "elites."

Sadly, for we with nostalgia for our vision of "sovereign" America, the Globalist will succeed.

The Beast must have his throne.

The One World Government is the throne of the Beast.

So ..no nation can remain “sovereign.”

It’s ordained that all nations become provinces of the One World Government.

Thailand will be the one exception

http://i.imgur.com/J7lwnxF.png

So you voted trump but are against bullying? That is funny.

Forum List

Back