11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

So the defense is trying to make sure that jurors don't have a bias towards guilty? The prosecution does the same thing on the other side. Not remarkable, except to people who look for racism everywhere.
That's why I call him SuperConspiracyBrutha.

MFrjOpF.gif

rRCvvPo.gif

bxsMRAq.gif

4agx2a0.gif

I imagine SuperConspiracyBrutha speaking all his posts in Conspiracy Brother's voice.

:laughing0301:

The only thing we see here is blacks are dumb. From your article:

Defense attorneys fired back against the allegations of racial bias, arguing the prospective jurors were eliminated not because of the color of their skin, but because of their attitudes toward the three men charged with murder and their responses to questions during more than two weeks of jury selection.

Jason Sheffield, a lawyer for Travis McMichael, noted that Juror 199, a Black woman, had said, “They hunted him down and killed him like an animal. … The whole case was about racism.”

Laura Hogue, who represents Greg McMichael, cited answers given by Juror 253, another Black woman. “No one needs to have their life taken,” she said. “I believe it was wrong. … There should be another solution instead of ‘Bam!’”

You ignorant blacks have no idea that NO juror can have a bias in any case. The United States Constitution guarantees all citizens a right to a speedy trial heard by an unbiased jury. Apparently these blacks were biased before the trial even started.
The history of the US has shown this to be aload of bollocks. Black folks have been conicted by white juries since 1619.

Sparks flew during the final phase of jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case Wednesday when prosecutors accused defense attorneys of eliminating a disproportionate number of jurors because of their race.

We can see where this is going.
The fix is in.
You're a no good racist.

While Judge Walmsley agreed that there "appears to be intentional discrimination," the judge declined to change the racial makeup, saying he was limited in his ability to take action because defense attorneys were able to give nonracial reasons for their decisions to strike the potential Black jurors from th
Gotcha, so they didn't violate the law and the Court found their picks were nonracial because of their reasoning.

Move along.

It seems to be your present that is the problem. The defence objected to jurors because of their skin colour. ALarm bells should be ringing. Even amongst racist trash like yourself.
No actual they did not, if you had bothered to read the link you would see the defense never once brought race into it and instead objected to SPECIFIC statements made by the prospective jurors.

Sparks flew during the final phase of jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case Wednesday when prosecutors accused defense attorneys of eliminating a disproportionate number of jurors because of their race.

The fix is in.
Ah yes. Making America Great Again. Bringing the South back to the 50's. Oh lawdy the glory days are here again!

Be very specific and list for us when the defense used race to disqualify a potential juror.
LOL thinking you're going to command me, boy. And LOL thinking a lawyer is gonna get up there and say "if you black, get out of here". That's not how racists operate in the 21st century, dipshit. I guess you're more accustomed to the 1950's style of racism.

LOL thinking you're going to command me, boy. And LOL thinking a lawyer is gonna get up there and say "if you black, get out of here". That's not how racists operate in the 21st century, dipshit. I guess you're more accustomed to the 1950's style of racism.
And yet as clearly stated in the article EVERY rejection was for a verifiable statement of bias by that person. Go figure.

The 1950's is where most of you people live which is how you dream up these bogus racism claims.

The fix is in.
Do you ever spew anything but race hate?

Forum List

Back