11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

SuperConspiracyBrutha is ass hurt that they didn't stack the jury with a bunch of ignorant black tools looking for racial vengeance.

There was no Batson Challenge, as far as I can tell. Guess the prosecutors don't care.

What Super wants is for us to seat biased jurors because of the color of their skin. It's illegal and unconstitutional. This is why with high-profile cases, they often look for people who don't read or watch the media on the case.

Out of 48 potential jurors 12 were black. Glynn County Georgia is 26% black. The defense used their 11 strikes on prospective black jurors which is their right by law. It was a fair selection process. You can’t add more blacks and usurp the law and the numbers just to satisfy someone’s racist quota.

My own opinion, given the current climate in this country to defund police, allow rioting, turn a blind eye to murder in our inner cities and to constantly play the race card at every opportunity the defense made a good choice.

Last edited:
The only thing we see here is blacks are dumb. From your article:

Defense attorneys fired back against the allegations of racial bias, arguing the prospective jurors were eliminated not because of the color of their skin, but because of their attitudes toward the three men charged with murder and their responses to questions during more than two weeks of jury selection.

Jason Sheffield, a lawyer for Travis McMichael, noted that Juror 199, a Black woman, had said, “They hunted him down and killed him like an animal. … The whole case was about racism.”

Laura Hogue, who represents Greg McMichael, cited answers given by Juror 253, another Black woman. “No one needs to have their life taken,” she said. “I believe it was wrong. … There should be another solution instead of ‘Bam!’”

You ignorant blacks have no idea that NO juror can have a bias in any case. The United States Constitution guarantees all citizens a right to a speedy trial heard by an unbiased jury. Apparently these blacks were biased before the trial even started.
You are one ignorant, racist POS. Are you so racist and stupid to believe none of the white jurors have an opinion or bias on this case. The 2 black folks you cited please tell me what makes their opinion ignorant. Basically alot of white jurors lied to get on the case and their racist lawyers did just what they needed to do to get them on the jury.

Sparks flew during the final phase of jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case Wednesday when prosecutors accused defense attorneys of eliminating a disproportionate number of jurors because of their race.

We can see where this is going.
The fix is in.
^ Garbage conclusion based in bigotry & an insatiable need to race-bait.

Out of 48 potential jurors 12 were black. Glynn County Georgia is 26% black. The defense used their 11 strikes on prospective black jurors which is their right by law. It was a fair selection process. You can’t add more blacks and usurp the law and the numbers just to satisfy someone’s racist quota.

My own opinion, given the current climate in this country to defund police, allow rioting, turn a blind eye to murder in our inner cities and to constantly play the race card at every opportunity the defense made a good choice.
They should call it "jury deselection" because they seat the panel randomly and they take the first 12 not stricken. So, it is almost impossible to rig it and it's likely that NO black people on the panel were stricken. They were just randomly seated in seats 20 to 48. Most likely, both prosecutors and defense lawyers had overlapping preemptory strikes.

This crying about the panel make up is WAY BEYOND ridiculous.

You are one ignorant, racist POS. Are you so racist and stupid to believe none of the white jurors have an opinion or bias on this case. The 2 black folks you cited please tell me what makes their opinion ignorant. Basically alot of white jurors lied to get on the case and their racist lawyers did just what they needed to do to get them on the jury.
There was no Batson Challenge, dude. There was NO BASIS for one. What else do you want?

Based on those comments during jury selection the black jurors already determined the McMichaels are guilty. Thats not a fair trial. Did the white jurors already determine guilt or innocence in their comments? Probably not.

You need to take emotion out of this and look at the law. You’ll get a better outcome. Case in point, in the George Zimmerman trial there was a ton of pressure to make it about race and to find justice for Trayvon. So the prosecution went for 2nd degree murder which they never had a chance of proving just to satisfy the mob. The end result is Zimmerman walks free because he was totally over-charged.

Famous line, It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.

Sparks flew during the final phase of jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case Wednesday when prosecutors accused defense attorneys of eliminating a disproportionate number of jurors because of their race.

The fix is in.
You're going to look stupid when there's a conviction...lol

The fix is in.
How did the judge rule on their Batson challenges?

How did the judge rule on their Batson challenges?
While Judge Walmsley agreed that there "appears to be intentional discrimination," the judge declined to change the racial makeup, saying he was limited in his ability to take action because defense attorneys were able to give nonracial reasons for their decisions to strike the potential Black jurors from th

While Judge Walmsley agreed that there "appears to be intentional discrimination," the judge declined to change the racial makeup, saying he was limited in his ability to take action because defense attorneys were able to give nonracial reasons for their decisions to strike the potential Black jurors from th
And, THAT is the law, ConspiracyBrutha.

They probably couldn't answer questions without going on racial justice rants, which shows their inability to be fair.

Teach your black brothers and sisters to quit being race-bating ignore twats, and you'll get more black people on the jury.

:dunno:

Does that piss you off?

Court cases are complicated things.

When we consider data, complex scenarios, times of day, occurrence/succession of events.

These things require higher levels of thought.

Would you want your life placed into the hands of a person with an 85 IQ?

The fewer Africanoids the better.

In addition to your valid points you have this shit where the Negroes think every White is guilty and every Negro should be let off the hook.

First of all don"t use words you don't know the meaning of. It makes you look ignorant. Ignorant means uneducated or uninformed about something. I'm ignorant of auto mechanics. I don't fix cars and have no interest. I'm ignorant of movies. I don't watch them and I could care less. Ignorant doesn't mean bias either.

If any white juror expressed a bias then the prosecutor had the right to dismiss them just like the defense did when the black potential jurors did the same, and rightfully so. YOUR article just gave two examples of why they didn't seat the black potential jurors. All except one probably expressed a bias during the interview. That's not racist, that's obeying the law and our Constitution.

If I'm on a jury, they are guilty, white, black, Asian, it makes no difference. No racism
involved. If they are this far along in the process, they're guilty.
The take away, don't choose me to be on any jury. When I tell the judge
I can't be impartial, take my word for it.
Exactly.

The fastest way to get ON a jury is to be quiet and have no opinions.

I only got seated one time about 12 years ago. DUI case.

The prosecutor thought the defense lawyer would strike me, and the defense lawyer though the prosecutor would strike me.

I talked about 10 times more than anyone else. Normally, I would have been GONE.

The ONLY reason you claim they lied is the color of their skin, proving YOU are the racist

So the defense is trying to make sure that jurors don't have a bias towards guilty? The prosecution does the same thing on the other side. Not remarkable, except to people who look for racism everywhere.

I guarantee you when Superbadbreath made this topic he only read the headlines and not the article itself. The headlines gave him reason to believe those potential jurors were dismissed because they were black.

Forum List

Back