11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

If you call the police, by the time they get there, the bad guys get away. If you want to make the bad guys pay a price for their behavior, you have to handle it yourself. We learned that from the Zimmerman case.

Yeah but the first thing Zimmerman did was call the cops. He didn't try to manhandle Martin himself. The only reason he chased Martin for seven or eight seconds was to keep an eye on where he was at for when the police did arrive. He only used his gun to stop a vicious attack by this animal and potentially save his own life.

One of the first things they taught us in CCW class is that after we are certified, we will be legally armed citizens. You are not a replacement cop when none are around, you will not have their training and you will not have their authority. Assuming such a role can only lead you to huge legal troubles.

If you are in a situation where your safety or life is in jeopardy, you use your firearm. If you suspect criminal activity, you call the police because your safety and life is not in danger. As a CCW holder myself, I am sensitive to people with guns in public that want to play cop. I believe they give us all a bad name.

I'm sure there are people on my side of the fence that disagree. You should see the arguments I got with my fellow conservatives in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial forum when I said he should be found guilty on two counts of manslaughter.

You are one ignorant, racist POS. Are you so racist and stupid to believe none of the white jurors have an opinion or bias on this case. The 2 black folks you cited please tell me what makes their opinion ignorant. Basically alot of white jurors lied to get on the case and their racist lawyers did just what they needed to do to get them on the jury.
Seems you are the racist here.

There is no evidence of bias among any of them you make that assumption because they are white which is the very definition of racismm

Prove any of them lied to get on the jury.

You are pullling this shit out of your fat ass

None that I’m aware of

If he had kept his cool the cops would have questioned him and probably let him go

Another victim of the Black Brain Disease
Would you have kept your cool if three black thugs followed you and tried to run you off the road in an all black inner city neighborhood?

Criminals? Three white men illegally chased down Arbery, two of them with firearms.

They’re the ones that acted outside the law.

Everything that happens as a result of their crime is on them.
The should have just shot that stupid motherfucker, and his whole family. Results would be the same.

You’re the ones projecting your racism by attacking the integrity and character of jurors and their ability to be impartial, solely due to their skin color.
...in a case where white racist hillbillies stalked and killed a guy, because he was black.

Yes, clutch your fake pearls and put on your little act. You embarrass yourself.

We have seen this many times before. Now you can play dumb if you like.
I see, so how would you respond to people who say the same types of negative things and worse about all black people in general, "we have seen this many times". Somehow the Left has decided that anti White racism and bigotry is the answer to all the problems in this country.

...in a case where white racist hillbillies stalked and killed a guy, because he was black.

Yes, clutch your fake pearls and put on your little act. You embarrass yourself.
So...all Whites today are racist hillbillies who cannot be impartial jurists. You understand, this is a jury that both sides agreed to impanel.

I see, so how would you respond to people who say the same types of negative things and worse about all black people in general, "we have seen this many times". Somehow the Left has decided that anti White racism and bigotry is the answer to all the problems in this country.
Because one is a deeply rooted, generational, historical problem in our country, and one is not. Of course. So yes, fair to assume possible bias in 11/12 white jurors, given what all of history shows. Though we both know how you would be squealing over 11 black jurors. And that would not mean you were racist anyway. So let's stay on the level.

Forum List

Back