11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

What crime did he commit when these 3 racist hunted him down?
You have asked that question at least 3 times

To my knowledge he didnt boost any stuff that day

But he’s a criminal on probation for other crimes

“ Arbery pleaded guilty to charges that he carried a gun onto a high school campus in 2013, a year after he graduated. Rodney Ellis, police chief for the Glynn County school system, testified at Wednesday's hearing that Arbery tried to evade officers on foot and stopped only when two of them pointed guns at him.

He was also arrested in 2017 on charges that he tried to steal a TV from a Walmart. Court records show he pleaded guilty to shoplifting. Arbery was on probation at the time of his death.”
Beats being a murderer...

I don't need to, you know that racism didn't end in this country in the 70s. That's bullshit.
This country voted for a black president in 2008, who instead of using it as an opportunity to further unite us all as one, did exactly the opposite. In essence Obama was the reason Trump was elected as a protest, and now he’s obviously running most of Biden’s presidency from behind the scenes. This is what you get when you vote for an inexperienced Marxist America hater not because of his qualifications, but the color of his skin.

If the verdict comes out to be a hung jury I bet we will be able to figure out who the hold out is, won't we?

A negro is never going to vote against one his soul brothers, is he?

Waiting for a link to all these court cases where white juries ignored evidence and convicted blacks?

You have a long wait. I asked him for the same a week or so ago. He sent me rulings that involved mistaken identities that left the jury with no other option than to vote guilty. And they were cases dating back decades when we didn't have the technology like DNA and video that we have today.

Said the person who shows hatred and bigotry towards Whites and thinks reverse racism enabled by the Democrat Party and the media is the answer to every problem.
Give me some examples of my racism towards whites and when I have ever justified black folks being racist against white folks. Wait let me pop some popcorn, because this should be good.

Forum List

Back